Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jalen Hurts - WARNING - stat bullshit

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    edited July 2017

I like to wear out my defense with 3 and outs and get credit for my offense winning the game

ITWYLTD?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    WTF are you talking about Bannon? We are talking about the national championship game, college football...between Alabama and Clemson!!!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

WTF are you talking about Bannon? We are talking about the national championship game, college football...between Oregon and Auburn !!!

CHICK-FIL-A PEACH BOWL - CFP SEMIFINAL
    12/31 Washington W 24-7 COMP - 7 FOR14 57 YARDS 50.0% 19 RUSHES FOR 50 YARDS

CFP NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME PRESENTED BY AT&T
    1/9 Clemson L 35-31 13 FOR 31 131YARDS 41.9% 10 RUSHES FOR 63 YARDS

In my mind I assumed he played a lot better than he did against Clemson since they scored 31 legit points as opposed to 17 - thanks brownsocks!

The only conclusion is that OUR rushing defense was better even though that was the only way Bama could score.

For you Kiffin haters, well you hate Sark too, but look at the passing attempts if you want to see why Clemson was able to hang in until they could win it at the end.

14 against our DAWGS - 31 under Sark against Clemson. Holee fuck that is bad.

Tequila asked if it would have made a difference if Sark had been OC against us. I'm now thinking it might have. Saban threatened Kiffin with death on the sideline if he kept throwing it. Sark was up in the box blowing the game and eating boogers.

On the other hand 7 points seemed to be our max output. Clemson had a real QB and offense

Sark called a great game, especially that masterful drive to win game at end. His offense beat Clemson. Saban's defense couldnt hold serve.
    Good to know you and Sark are still on great terms
    Saban's and idiot for not keeping Dark aboard. Ive watched Sark call 2 of the best rose bowl offenses ive ever seen and a national title game he should have won. He called an awesome game. Leave it to you pussyless wonders to skew the facts
    Tequilla said:

In my mind I assumed he played a lot better than he did against Clemson since they scored 31 legit points as opposed to 17 - thanks brownsocks!

The only conclusion is that OUR rushing defense was better even though that was the only way Bama could score.

For you Kiffin haters, well you hate Sark too, but look at the passing attempts if you want to see why Clemson was able to hang in until they could win it at the end.

Tequila asked if it would have made a difference if Sark had been OC against us. I'm now thinking it might have. Saban threatened Kiffin with death on the sideline if he kept throwing it. Sark was up in the box blowing the game and eating boogers.

On the other hand 7 points seemed to be our max output. Clemson had a real QB and offense

Sark called a great game, especially that masterful drive to win game at end. His offense beat Clemson. Saban's defense couldnt hold serve.
    Saban's and idiot for not keeping Dark aboard. Ive watched Sark call 2 of the best rose bowl offenses ive ever seen and a national title game he should have won. He called an awesome game. Leave it to you pussyless wonders to skew the facts
    I recommend you find your meds and let those that lose more knowledge about football when they queef than you have in your brain do the heavy lifting and thinking around here ...

Sit back and relax Puppy while we educate you in between trips up to Maltby to give Franny some thunder in her poop chute ... have you noticed that your Rocky Road ice cream has a different texture and taste lately? Now you know ...

Teq good at everything
    Tequila clue it the fuck up. In that situation you score at all costs and rely on the best defense in the cuntry to ice game. Cant take back hurts run to burn time.

You guys are the dumbest fucks ive ever talked football with. No wonder i cant stand the joint for a few weeks a year.

Wow. Did someone hack your account?

Oh wait no. When comes to football are somehow the most clueless person on the board.
    Pump is the brightest football mind here, and it aint close. However he gets better shop talk at dman with your fellow noyds. They at least get it over there
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Wow. Did someone hack your account?

Oh wait no. When comes to football are somehow the most clueless person on the board.
    Pump is the brightest football mind here, and it aint close. However he gets better shop talk at dman with your fellow noyds. They at least get it over there
    Go back home already.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

I recommend you find your meds and let those that lose more knowledge about football when they queef than you have in your brain do the heavy lifting and thinking around here ...

Sit back and relax Puppy while we educate you in between trips up to Maltby to give Franny some thunder in her poop chute ... have you noticed that your Rocky Road ice cream has a different texture and taste lately? Now you know ...

Teq good at everything
    Tequila clue it the fuck up. In that situation you score at all costs and rely on the best defense in the cuntry to ice game. Cant take back hurts run to burn time.

You guys are the dumbest fucks ive ever talked football with. No wonder i cant stand the joint for a few weeks a year.
    Puppy good at everything ... at least according to Puppy ...

Let's give you some education here ...

I never said that Hurts shouldn't have scored when he did ... what I've said is that Sark's an overrated play caller and the fact that he let a below average college passer like Hurts throw the ball 31 times in a game where they AVERAGED 6.5 YPC on 34 rushes is SarkFS ... which explains why you love Sark because you are PuppyFS

The reason people are saying what they are saying about Bammer's defense being gassed is because Sark controlled possession for only 25 minutes ... that exposed the Bammer defense as Clemson ran 99 total plays ... at some point that wrecks a defense ...

Speaking of wreckage ... have you noticed yet how much more stretched out Franny's shitter is? She told me after my latest trip up to Maltby that she's really tired of hearing you say Sark's name while you TRY to service her ...

BTW Puppy I noticed that you've moved on from your Rocky Road ice cream now that you are in on Franny and my little secret ... I do have to question your new choice in ice cream though ... Goo Goo Cluster ... tell me Puppy ... does your ice cream taste a little heavy on the Goo lately?

Teq good at everything
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Teq good at everything

Puppy good at everything ... at least according to Puppy ...

Let's give you some education here ...

I never said that Hurts shouldn't have scored when he did ... what I've said is that Sark's an overrated play caller and the fact that he let a below average college passer like Hurts throw the ball 31 times in a game where they AVERAGED 6.5 YPC on 34 rushes is SarkFS ... which explains why you love Sark because you are PuppyFS

The reason people are saying what they are saying about Bammer's defense being gassed is because Sark controlled possession for only 25 minutes ... that exposed the Bammer defense as Clemson ran 99 total plays ... at some point that wrecks a defense ...

Speaking of wreckage ... have you noticed yet how much more stretched out Franny's shitter is? She told me after my latest trip up to Maltby that she's really tired of hearing you say Sark's name while you TRY to service her ...

BTW Puppy I noticed that you've moved on from your Rocky Road ice cream now that you are in on Franny and my little secret ... I do have to question your new choice in ice cream though ... Goo Goo Cluster ... tell me Puppy ... does your ice cream taste a little heavy on the Goo lately?

Teq good at everything
    You'd have to watch Sark as a playcaller to form an opinion. Something you obviouslly havent done tequila. Its glaring how fucking ignorant you are. Saban took a hefty risk hiring Sark for a reason, then Sark called an impressive winning drive...only to be a scapegoat for Saban's poor defensive playcalling at the end. Sark should have caalled plays on defense too.