Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Opening game meal

What's everyone cooking for the opener in Seattle vs Rutgers? I'm going with a dry aged ribeye and a growler of whatever ipa geaux brewing has.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    One of my dads loved that shit growing up. Probably the turkey dinner one.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,025
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

What's everyone cooking for the opener in Seattle vs Rutgers? I'm going with a dry aged ribeye and a growler of whatever ipa geaux brewing has.

IPA? It's like drinking sewing needles. Love the rib eye choice, I'll go with an Erdinger Dunkel.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    For every time I've ever bragged about my place being cool...I've now found the fundamental flaw.

My condos patio has no rain cover. And it's currently raining right now.

So who's the asshole now.

It is apparently monsoon season. Rain and lighting huh.

Fuck.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fancy Feast with fava beans and a nice chiati (slurp slurp slurp)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Nope. I take everything back. I've now found the real flaw.

I just witnessed a girl take a backflip 12 feet down.

I ran out and got more beer and cigarettes.
    She left. Didn't work out.

I thought I would have had to call 911

Apparently I have made the gods happy that she didn't break her neck.
  • Options

Nope. I take everything back. I've now found the real flaw.

I just witnessed a girl take a backflip 12 feet down.

I ran out and got more beer and cigarettes.
    She left. Didn't work out.

I thought I would have had to call 911

Thank the Lord.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

IPA? It's like drinking sewing needles. Love the rib eye choice, I'll go with an Erdinger Dunkel.
    IPAs are good, but if there's a complaint I have, it's that everywhere is oversaturated with too many IPA choices. Every store here has like 4 kinds of IPAs for every 1 kind of any other kind of beer.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

IPAs are good, but if there's a complaint I have, it's that everywhere is oversaturated with too many IPA choices. Every store here has like 4 kinds of IPAs for every 1 kind of any other kind of beer.
    Exactly. It's FS the ratio of IPA's in the craft beer section compared to everything else. And arm's race over IBU's and alcohol content is out of control as well. If it say Hop Czar, King of Hops, or Hop Emperor on the label I don't buy it. The IPA 1.0 offerings like Bridgeport were hoppy enough in my estimation.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sledog said:

Summer Ale or an Amber Ale might be a solid choice as well.. Who am I kidding though, I'd be fine with a 6-pack of rainier or genessee..
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Sledog said:

Totally agree. Wish some of these fucks would focus on making a good lager or pilsner, but it's too easy to mask their shitty beer with a shitload of hops.