Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I rest my case.

Huh?
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    It was bad enough when you fuckers evaluated recruits based on the "film," when in fact all you were doing was watching four minutes' worth of highlights on Hudl. Now at least one you (StrongRoofBallz, who might actually be Jake Haener's mother) offers very strong opinions based on a few six-second videos posted on Twitter?

I hate myself so much when I click every thread on the TBS board, but I just can't stop myself.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Squirt said:

Squirt said:

It was bad enough when you fuckers evaluated recruits based on the "film," when in fact all you were doing was watching four minutes' worth of highlights on Hudl. Now at least one you (StrongRoofBallz, who might actually be Jake Haener's mother) offers very strong opinions based on a few six-second videos posted on Twitter?

I hate myself so much when I click every thread on the TBS board, but I just can't stop myself.

To be fair, I'm one of the losers who passed judgment on Maninoa Tufono based on that one Twitter video of him looking like he was running in sand.
    #MeToo
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Squirt said:

Julie Haener doesn't have a double chin though.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Squirt said:

But she does have a nice ass
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

@RoadDawg55 It doesn't fucking matter if there is a transfer down the road. We have the most talented QB depth chart in the country now and in 2019. Any single one of them after Browning could be the next best QB in college football. Abundance of talent increases your chances of long term, sustained success you idiot! As you can see with fucking Oregon after they lost Mariota. We're fucking stacked at QB during the time any 2019 WR recruit would be at UW. You can't name a better QB depth chart in the country so fuck you.

You just said Jake Haener could be the next best QB in college football?(!)

Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, Baker Mayfield, and Trace McSorley. If you can throw the fucking ball and play with good pocket awareness and good vision you can be the best QB or one of the best QB's in the country despite not being tall. Haven't seen Haener in a live situation yet so don't know about his pocket presence but he's got a great arm, has dropped dimes against our secondary as a RS Freshman, and has two more years of development to go before he has a real chance to be the starter. Yeah, he can become one of the top QB's in college football if he maintains his upward trajectory.
    So you're telling me there's a chance????

Every fucking school in the country can make this argument for every QB on their roster then.

Realistically, Jake Haener is never going to be the QB in the country or anywhere close. If Haener wins the job next year that either means UW doesn't have an elite QB on the roster, or that Pete/Bush are morons.
    But not every team in the fucking nation can say they have the amount of NFL talent at QB as UW. You're arguing a losing argument. UW is killing it in QB recruiting. Nobody else stacks up right now.

I didn't say Haener is going to win the job next year. I said in 2020 after Eason goes one and done. I don't understand your hatred towards Haener. I don't give a fuck how tall he is he can throw the fucking ball. If he turns out to be a baller and earns the starting job at some point I'd be happy because that means he would have to be really fucking good.
    I like our QB depth a lot. There's a lot of potential there.

That's all it is though, potential. Highly rated QB's suck all the time.

And Haener throws like a girl.
    Haener 50 yard bomb dropped in the bucket:

Haener red zone dime to Ty Jones:

Haener throw for big gain to Aaron Fuller against Elijah Molden:

Haener throw for big gain to Terrell Bynum through a tight window splitting double coverage:

His high school film shows arm talent as well. Petersen has complimented his ability to throw the ball since he showed up as a true Freshman. The coaches thoughts of him and a few examples of the flashes they're seeing from him at practice are all I need to say he has the potential to be a great college quarter back. Some think he's outperformed Browning this past Spring and now Fall camp as a RS Freshman. Like I said, two more years of development to go before he has a real opportunity to be the starter. If he continues on his current trajectory he could be a straight baller by 2020.

He will transfer by 2020, Eason will still be the QB
    Eason is 1 and done for sure.
    Highly doubt it, will be around for 2020.
    I don't think it's a certainty but I guarandamntee you it's Eason's plan as of right now.
    I know I am right, caz ballz is disagrees with me. I rest my case
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Squirt said:

But she does have a nice ass
    Man, you know the rules. Pics or gtfo!
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

@RoadDawg55 It doesn't fucking matter if there is a transfer down the road. We have the most talented QB depth chart in the country now and in 2019. Any single one of them after Browning could be the next best QB in college football. Abundance of talent increases your chances of long term, sustained success you idiot! As you can see with fucking Oregon after they lost Mariota. We're fucking stacked at QB during the time any 2019 WR recruit would be at UW. You can't name a better QB depth chart in the country so fuck you.

You just said Jake Haener could be the next best QB in college football?(!)

Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, Baker Mayfield, and Trace McSorley. If you can throw the fucking ball and play with good pocket awareness and good vision you can be the best QB or one of the best QB's in the country despite not being tall. Haven't seen Haener in a live situation yet so don't know about his pocket presence but he's got a great arm, has dropped dimes against our secondary as a RS Freshman, and has two more years of development to go before he has a real chance to be the starter. Yeah, he can become one of the top QB's in college football if he maintains his upward trajectory.
    So you're telling me there's a chance????

Every fucking school in the country can make this argument for every QB on their roster then.

Realistically, Jake Haener is never going to be the QB in the country or anywhere close. If Haener wins the job next year that either means UW doesn't have an elite QB on the roster, or that Pete/Bush are morons.
    But not every team in the fucking nation can say they have the amount of NFL talent at QB as UW. You're arguing a losing argument. UW is killing it in QB recruiting. Nobody else stacks up right now.

I didn't say Haener is going to win the job next year. I said in 2020 after Eason goes one and done. I don't understand your hatred towards Haener. I don't give a fuck how tall he is he can throw the fucking ball. If he turns out to be a baller and earns the starting job at some point I'd be happy because that means he would have to be really fucking good.
    I like our QB depth a lot. There's a lot of potential there.

That's all it is though, potential. Highly rated QB's suck all the time.

And Haener throws like a girl.
    Haener 50 yard bomb dropped in the bucket:

Haener red zone dime to Ty Jones:

Haener throw for big gain to Aaron Fuller against Elijah Molden:

Haener throw for big gain to Terrell Bynum through a tight window splitting double coverage:

His high school film shows arm talent as well. Petersen has complimented his ability to throw the ball since he showed up as a true Freshman. The coaches thoughts of him and a few examples of the flashes they're seeing from him at practice are all I need to say he has the potential to be a great college quarter back. Some think he's outperformed Browning this past Spring and now Fall camp as a RS Freshman. Like I said, two more years of development to go before he has a real opportunity to be the starter. If he continues on his current trajectory he could be a straight baller by 2020.

He will transfer by 2020, Eason will still be the QB
    Eason is 1 and done for sure.
    Highly doubt it, will be around for 2020.
    http://walterfootball.com/draft2020.php
    Projected 3rd overall

http://www.draftblaster.com/2020-nfl-mock-draft/
    Projected 10th overall

All Eason has to do is show he has a pulse and with his arm talent he will be gone. He would have to have a disastrous season at UW to not go pro.

This. Look at JAck lockner . Every year there are QB's that aren't actually good, but get picked high.

That's my fear with Eason. He'll be decent to pretty good for us and bounce after a season.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:
    Why are you posting this in a TD depth debate thread?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:
    What the fuck was that corner trying to do?
    Deny the slant?