Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Let's see here:

1. Our veteran WR's are JAGs and that's easy for any WR recruit to see
    2. We only have one WR in this class and will only take a maximum of two
    3. We have the best QB depth chart in the nation
    4. Bush is a stud recruiter
    5. Petersen is the best head coach in the conference. Helton is meh. Cristobal is all talk and a loser.
    6. John Ross and Dante Pettis

It's an easy sell. Out of Ngata, Ford, and McCoy I have to believe at least one of them is smart enough to pick UW.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Supposedly we? stopped recruiting him because he just didn't seem interested.

FWIW Taj Davis has been hitting him up trying to get him to join up and that got Kyle's interested piqued and that started Hamdan and Lubick jumping back in.

He's visiting in early September against North Dakota, so I don't see us? leap frogging USC and Oregon. Still chinteresting that we? got a player in his ear and we? got Hamdan on him. Hamdan has landed the last 6 WR (laid the ground work for Spiker, Ozzy, and Lowe).

Actually, Biggins said we got back in it because Dante Pettis' old brother and former petersen player austin pettis is his coach and he and dante have been pressuring him to check out uw.
    sounds like he's just not that into us.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Supposedly we? stopped recruiting him because he just didn't seem interested.

FWIW Taj Davis has been hitting him up trying to get him to join up and that got Kyle's interested piqued and that started Hamdan and Lubick jumping back in.

He's visiting in early September against North Dakota, so I don't see us? leap frogging USC and Oregon. Still chinteresting that we? got a player in his ear and we? got Hamdan on him. Hamdan has landed the last 6 WR (laid the ground work for Spiker, Ozzy, and Lowe).

Actually, Biggins said we got back in it because Dante Pettis' old brother and former petersen player austin pettis is his coach and he and dante have been pressuring him to check out uw.
    Pettis coaching him could possibly be a game changer. I’m moving my odds of getting him from .81% to the over/under is now 5%.

Highly unlikely but YoureTellingMeTheresAChance.gif.
    USC sucking balls this year would help.
  • Options
    animate said:

How about the argument of having one of the best dB rooms around helping develop WRs?

Is that a thing?

Nope. But it should be.

Also you don’t have to play against UW DBs if you come here.
  • Options

Let's see here:

5. Petersen is the best head coach in the conference. Helton is meh. Cristobal is all talk and a loser.

It's an easy sell. Out of Ngata, Ford, and McCoy I have to believe at least one of them is smart enough to pick UW.

We don't have the best QB depth chart in the country. These recruits don't care who the 2nd and 3rd string QB's are.

Clemson will get elite WR recruits because of their past history with WR's, the elite status they have reached, and Trevor Lawrence. They don't care about back up QB's.
    Yes we do. Who's is better?

Never said Clemson wasn't a great option for Ngata.
  • Options

Let's see here:

We don't have the best QB depth chart in the country. These recruits don't care who the 2nd and 3rd string QB's are.

Clemson will get elite WR recruits because of their past history with WR's, the elite status they have reached, and Trevor Lawrence. They don't care about back up QB's.

No we don't. Locker, Montana, and Heaps would have also been considered the best QB depth chart in the CPI try at one point. Same for Price, Miles, Lindquist, and Williams.

One amazing, proven QB like Vince Young, Cam Newton, Mayfield, etc is better than any hypothetical QB depth based on their high school rankings.

I'm excited for Eason. Even he worries me that he'll play somewhat well, be nothing special, and still leave early and be picked in the first two rounds.

The rest are meh. And I was a big Yankoff guy. Trevor Lawrence wouldn't be behind Jake Haener. It doesn't mean Yankoff and Simeon suck, but I doubt either amount to anything special.
    What the fuck are you talking about you idiot? This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. So our secondary depth isn't the best in the nation because you don't count Molden, Taylor, McKinney, Irvin, Gordon, and Hampton because those guys haven't done anything yet and they're all hypothetical depth? Yeah no STFU. You don't judge a depth chart based on how good the starter is. Having one star QB on the roster does not mean a team has the best QB depth in the country. At one point Oregon had Marcus Mariota at QB and every single QB behind him on the roster was absolute dog shit. Did Oregon have the best QB depth in the country when Mariota won the heisman? Fuck no you idiot! They had to take TWO graduate transfers after him because their QB depth was so bad.

You judge depth by combining the proven veteran players you have with the physical talent of the unknown guys. There is no fucking QB depth chart in the country with more physical talent waiting in the wings than UW. Yankoff and Sirmon are fucking true Freshman trying to learn a new and much more complex offense all while going against the best secondary talent in the country! Both have the talent to be special but they have to learn the offense and learn how to read defenses. Haener is ahead of them because he's got great arm talent in his own right and has a better idea of what the fuck he's doing. Eason, Haener, Sirmon, Yankoff and Morris > Every other QB depth chart in the country.
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

Let's see here:

No we don't. Locker, Montana, and Heaps would have also been considered the best QB depth chart in the CPI try at one point. Same for Price, Miles, Lindquist, and Williams.

One amazing, proven QB like Vince Young, Cam Newton, Mayfield, etc is better than any hypothetical QB depth based on their high school rankings.

I'm excited for Eason. Even he worries me that he'll play somewhat well, be nothing special, and still leave early and be picked in the first two rounds.

The rest are meh. And I was a big Yankoff guy. Trevor Lawrence wouldn't be behind Jake Haener. It doesn't mean Yankoff and Simeon suck, but I doubt either amount to anything special.
    What the fuck are you talking about you idiot? This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. So our secondary depth isn't the best in the nation because you don't count Molden, Taylor, McKinney, Irvin, Gordon, and Hampton because those guys haven't done anything yet and they're all hypothetical depth? Yeah no STFU. You don't judge a depth chart based on how good the starter is. Having one star QB on the roster does not mean a team has the best QB depth in the country. At one point Oregon had Marcus Mariota at QB and every single QB behind him on the roster was absolute dog shit. Did Oregon have the best QB depth in the country when Mariota won the heisman? Fuck no you idiot! They had to take TWO graduate transfers after him because their QB depth was so bad.

You judge depth by combining the proven veteran players you have with the physical talent of the unknown guys. There is no fucking QB depth chart in the country with more physical talent waiting in the wings than UW. Yankoff and Sirmon are fucking true Freshman trying to learn a new and much more complex offense all while going against the best secondary talent in the country! Both have the talent to be special but they have to learn the offense and learn how to read defenses. Haener is ahead of them because he's got great arm talent in his own right and has a better idea of what the fuck he's doing. Eason, Haener, Sirmon, Yankoff and Morris > Every other QB depth chart in the country.
    I thought the doogs all hung out at dawgman?
  • Options

Let's see here:

I thought the doogs all hung out at dawgman?
    Unfortunately no.

We have the REAL Doog scoop here!
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Let's see here:

I'm pretty sure the Georgia Doogs would tell you that their most talented quarterback room in the country chased off Eason to UW. I suggest you walk along the beach at Lake Chicomocomico for perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8jF0dN4utU
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @RoadDawg55 It doesn't fucking matter if there is a transfer down the road. We have the most talented QB depth chart in the country now and in 2019. Any single one of them after Browning could be the next best QB in college football. Abundance of talent increases your chances of long term, sustained success you idiot! As you can see with fucking Oregon after they lost Mariota. We're fucking stacked at QB during the time any 2019 WR recruit would be at UW. You can't name a better QB depth chart in the country so fuck you.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    StrongBad is a true gem.