Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

President Snowflake

12346»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Its played out

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Being that this is all political, this won't come to conclusion until after the midterms. For if they had anything, they would be using it as fuel for the blue wave. But since they don't, it's best to let the public speculate.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter

Once again the orange buffoon completely undermined the official WH statement by throwing a tantrum on Twitter.

Statement from the WH regarding the appointment of the special counsel yesterday:
    "As I have stated many times, a thorough investigation will confirm what we already know – there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity," Mr. Trump said in a statement issued by the White House. "I look forward to this matter concluding quickly. In the meantime, I will never stop fighting for the people and the issues that matter most to the future of our country."

From this morning:

He sounds scared. And guilty.
    Over one year later still posting the same lame shit with no collusion or obstruction

Trump was right. You all were wrong
    LIPO. I don't recall you and your Trumptard buddies declaring the Benghazi investigation was wrong after nothing substantial happened within the first year.

Just cause he tweets no collusion and no obstruction every day asif he has tourettes doesn't mean it's true. He admitted on live TV that he fired Comey cause of the Russia investigation ffs.
    Nothing was handed over. Obama admin blocked it all. Fast and Furious was the same.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

He has lawyers, doesn't he?

So I'm assuming that not only is he being a dumbass for continuing to tweet, but he's doubly a dumbass because his lawyers have certainly told him not to continue to tweet.

Trump didn't get to where he is by listening to other people. This was my single biggest concern about him. He does what he wants, when he wants, and what happens after that he doesn't give a fuck. It's helped him be incredibly successful in business. It's not a recipe for success when you're a novice in a new field.
    What's helped him be successful is inheriting millions of dollars and growing up with a silver spoon. The guy was born on home plate and acts like he hit a home run.
    I know! Can you believe it? All he did was beat 16 Republicans in the primaries and get elected POTUS over the US media's anointed candidate.

Guy's never done shit, has he?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2018
    dnc said:

This thread should be deleted with that title.

Would you call Obama President N Word?

Didn't think so.

No, because, to be fair, he's 50% Honky.