Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

President Snowflake

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
Once again the orange buffoon completely undermined the official WH statement by throwing a tantrum on Twitter.

Statement from the WH regarding the appointment of the special counsel yesterday:
"As I have stated many times, a thorough investigation will confirm what we already know – there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity," Mr. Trump said in a statement issued by the White House. "I look forward to this matter concluding quickly. In the meantime, I will never stop fighting for the people and the issues that matter most to the future of our country."

From this morning:

He sounds scared. And guilty.

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    He has lawyers, doesn't he?

So I'm assuming that not only is he being a dumbass for continuing to tweet, but he's doubly a dumbass because his lawyers have certainly told him not to continue to tweet.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AZDuck said:

He has lawyers, doesn't he?

So I'm assuming that not only is he being a dumbass for continuing to tweet, but he's doubly a dumbass because his lawyers have certainly told him not to continue to tweet.

Trump didn't get to where he is by listening to other people. This was my single biggest concern about him. He does what he wants, when he wants, and what happens after that he doesn't give a fuck. It's helped him be incredibly successful in business. It's not a recipe for success when you're a novice in a new field.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    There is nothing wrong with the statement or the tweets

The snowflakes seem to be the leftards that can't handle a President fighting back.

He is absolutely correct. Deal with it
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

There is nothing wrong with the statement or the tweets

The snowflakes seem to be the leftards that can't handle a President fighting back.

He is absolutely correct. Deal with it

Can you tell me about all the illegal acts committed by the Obama administration that he's referring to?

Also, would you call the Birther movement a witch hunt?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,941 Founders Club
    Russiagate does not bother Race. Does your conscious bother you, tell me true?

Russians are white so it's okay
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Once again the orange buffoon completely undermined the official WH statement by throwing a tantrum on Twitter.

Statement from the WH regarding the appointment of the special counsel yesterday:
    "As I have stated many times, a thorough investigation will confirm what we already know – there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity," Mr. Trump said in a statement issued by the White House. "I look forward to this matter concluding quickly. In the meantime, I will never stop fighting for the people and the issues that matter most to the future of our country."

From this morning:

He sounds scared. And guilty.
    Sounds to me like he's getting ready to kick ass. And he controls the military!
    dnc said:

When you're struggling, cry racism.

*gurgle*
    How else do you explain why Trump supporters are perfectly content with him colluding with and allowing a foreign adversary to meddle in the campaign? Think this shit would fly if Russia was replaced with Nigeria?
    Russiagate is a wholly manufactured non scandal hatched when Hillary lost that had been investigated since July with NO proof at all.

And if you didn't have a problem with the husband of a target of an investigation who is a former President meeting with the AG days before his wife was let off despite documented criminal activity then you lose your precious fake moral high ground and end up being just who Trump says you are.

Not to mention the Nixon strategy of using the IRS to attack opponents and spying on a rival campaign

I have no issue with a full investigation of it all including Podesta ties to Russia and all the rest.

Trump is not going to be a Bush here. He is going to fight. Deal with it
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

*gurgle*
    How else do you explain why Trump supporters are perfectly content with him colluding with and allowing a foreign adversary to meddle in the campaign? Think this shit would fly if Russia was replaced with Nigeria?
    Yes. We're talking about mostly the same people who defended the Iran Contra. Nigeria would be much easier for most conservatives to stomach.

It sure wouldn't fly for them if it was the DNC colluding with the Rooskies though.

If you're too stupid to see there is bias here but it has shit to do with race that's on you.
    All we need now is any proof of the collusion that is being peddled as fact here. The only documented collusion with Russia is the open mike in 2012 between Obama and the Ambassador, Podesta getting paid by Russia, the Clinton Foundation taking money form Russia in return for 20% of the uranium among other things.

Before Trump won Obama and Hillary were laughing at the idea of any influence or rigging of the elections.

Deal with it.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Russiagate is a wholly manufactured non scandal hatched when Hillary lost that had been investigated since July with NO proof at all.

And if you didn't have a problem with the husband of a target of an investigation who is a former President meeting with the AG days before his wife was let off despite documented criminal activity then you lose your precious fake moral high ground and end up being just who Trump says you are.

Not to mention the Nixon strategy of using the IRS to attack opponents and spying on a rival campaign

I have no issue with a full investigation of it all including Podesta ties to Russia and all the rest.

You're not wrong that Hillary is corrupt, a total shill, and likely didn't deserve to get off scot free. I hate her and the Democrats are dumb for whining about the Electoral college when they literally intentionally cleared the path for Hillary to win the primaries.

However, the election is over. Pointing fingers at Hillary doesn't mean jack shit anymore. Trump won. Get over it.

There isn't direct proof (like, evidence of Trump taking orders from Putin or something), but there is a lot of circumstantial evidence, in my humble opinion. Unless, of course, you are one of the cultists that thinks anything negative about Trump is fake news.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

dnc said:

*gurgle*
    How else do you explain why Trump DNC supporters are perfectly content with him colluding with and allowing a foreign adversary to meddle in the campaign? Think this shit would fly if Russia Bernie was replaced with Nigeria Hillary?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Hillary lost and Obama isn't president. Get over it.