Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Matteo Mele, 4* OT, Tucson (Salpointe), AZ (COMMITTED 6/26)

Comments

• UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

a

BaldwinIV said:

Why would he ever want to leave Tucson?

The only thing that would make this pic better is seeing eletise's sad face
    Losing Eletise was a blessing. Nick Harris got an offer right after Eletise committed to AZ. Abundance would be best, but Nick Harris will be an all conference player.
    I like Harris but he was outmatched at times last year. Would have LOVED to see eletise develop under this staff and what Socha could have done with him in the weight room. Plus we need more islanders on this team... I believe we only have 3 or 4.
    he was outmatched at times as a fucking true freshman? alert the media. come on man.
    did he not get replaced by andrew kirkland in a couple of games??? Not just USC and Alabama
    He was a goddamn true fucking freshman
    So when he's playing he's a fucking STUD... but when he get's replaced he was a true fucking freshman? I think Harris will be solid, I just think UW can do better on the OLine.
    I never said he was a stud. I think he's good and will get better and become really good. The issue was always Strausser not being able to recruit and that forced Harris to play as a true frosh. He went way above and beyond expectations last year but he was far from a great player. OL is probably one of the hardest positions to jump into straight out of high school just due to size/strength and learning proper technique.

Harris will be on our? Starting line the next 3 years and has a good chance at being an all PAC player. Cherry picking the Bama/USC games to say we would do better is the same as cherry picking the Utah game to say how he is already one of the better PAC linemen.
    All Pac-12? He was only good at one thing last year. Lets see what kind of improvements he can make this year before proclaiming him an All-Pac-12 player. Plus I believe he was benched for more than the USC and Alabama games. I think he actually started against Bama but our entire Oline seemed to struggle against their DLine.
    He didn't play much against USC. Brostek got destroyed that game.

The kid is good. He was very good pulling in the run game. He was good at one thing? An OL has two jobs. Pass block and run block.

Harris is athletic. He's a dickhead. He's smart. He will be 290+ this year. If he was a 4 star recruit, I bet you wouldn't post this shit.
    So being good at 50% of your job is the standard now? The only reason Harris was brought up was because I was comparing him with Eletise since he got the offer right after. I agree he shows promise but Im not ready to claim All-Pac 12 Potential.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

a

BaldwinIV said:

Losing Eletise was a blessing. Nick Harris got an offer right after Eletise committed to AZ. Abundance would be best, but Nick Harris will be an all conference player.
    I like Harris but he was outmatched at times last year. Would have LOVED to see eletise develop under this staff and what Socha could have done with him in the weight room. Plus we need more islanders on this team... I believe we only have 3 or 4.
    he was outmatched at times as a fucking true freshman? alert the media. come on man.
    did he not get replaced by andrew kirkland in a couple of games??? Not just USC and Alabama
    So when he's playing he's a fucking STUD... but when he get's replaced he was a true fucking freshman? I think Harris will be solid, I just think UW can do better on the OLine.
    I never said he was a stud. I think he's good and will get better and become really good. The issue was always Strausser not being able to recruit and that forced Harris to play as a true frosh. He went way above and beyond expectations last year but he was far from a great player. OL is probably one of the hardest positions to jump into straight out of high school just due to size/strength and learning proper technique.

Harris will be on our? Starting line the next 3 years and has a good chance at being an all PAC player. Cherry picking the Bama/USC games to say we would do better is the same as cherry picking the Utah game to say how he is already one of the better PAC linemen.
    All Pac-12? He was only good at one thing last year. Lets see what kind of improvements he can make this year before proclaiming him an All-Pac-12 player. Plus I believe he was benched for more than the USC and Alabama games. I think he actually started against Bama but our entire Oline seemed to struggle against their DLine.

The kid is good. He was very good pulling in the run game. He was good at one thing? An OL has two jobs. Pass block and run block.

Harris is athletic. He's a dickhead. He's smart. He will be 290+ this year. If he was a 4 star recruit, I bet you wouldn't post this shit.
    So being good at 50% of your job is the standard now? The only reason Harris was brought up was because I was comparing him with Eletise since he got the offer right after. I agree he shows promise but Im not ready to claim All-Pac 12 Potential.
    true

freshman
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,780 Founders Club

BaldwinIV said:

Biggins says Mele tried to commit to Oregon (his dream school) a month ago but they turned him down.

I call bull shit on that. Willie is a fucking retard who could have done something like that, but Cristobal isn't.
    I met Willie and Cristobal at a camp a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Willie looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Willie you found another goofball?", "Yeah Cristobal, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is".

Right at that moment Willie jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Cristobal jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you ain't going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Willie undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Willie just kept pushing her head down. Willie looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Willie then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Cristobal who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Cristobal's boner pushing into my back. I blacked out.
    I was at that camp too. I actually saw Taggart push someone handicapped in a wheelchair down an entire flight of stairs. I can also confirm that he was being very sexually aggressive in the parking lot.
    Nope. You're thinking of O.J. on the set of Naked Gun.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited June 2017

a

BaldwinIV said:

That's fine you don't think he has All Pac 12 potential. That's a LIPO situation.

The rest is pressing. He played well, especially for an undersized freshman. He was 260-270 last year. He will be 290 this year. His problem was a lack of size/strength, which will get taken care of.
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

a

BaldwinIV said:

That's fine you don't think he has All Pac 12 potential. That's a LIPO situation.

The rest is pressing. He played well, especially for an undersized freshman. He was 260-270 last year. He will be 290 this year. His problem was a lack of size/strength, which will get taken care of.
    We shall see. I'll be the first one to eat crow if he turns into that All Pac 12 player you speak of.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Gladstone said:

@Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi @Tequilla

How doogish is it to say Mele has the ceiling of Trey Adams? I feel Mele is more highly recruited and has a similar frame, although I freely admit my TBS skills leave a lot to be desired.

I haven't watched his film yet (will let you know when I do) but if Pepsi and DDY are super high on him then that's telling ... they hate just about everything
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Tequilla said:

Gladstone said:

How doogish is it to say Mele has the ceiling of Trey Adams? I feel Mele is more highly recruited and has a similar frame, although I freely admit my TBS skills leave a lot to be desired.

I haven't watched his film yet (will let you know when I do) but if Pepsi and DDY are super high on him then that's telling ... they hate just about everything
    He for sure has Trey level potential, he has farther to go to get there because this will be his first year playing OL. But he is so effortless in his movements and his technique. True LT prospect.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,286 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2017
    Same high school height and weight as Dr. Tony Coats.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    edited June 2017

BaldwinIV said:

Biggins says Mele tried to commit to Oregon (his dream school) a month ago but they turned him down.

I call bull shit on that. Willie is a fucking retard who could have done something like that, but Cristobal isn't.
    I met Willie and Cristobal at a camp a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Willie looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Willie you found another goofball?", "Yeah Cristobal, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is".

Right at that moment Willie jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Cristobal jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you ain't going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Willie undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Willie just kept pushing her head down. Willie looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Willie then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Cristobal who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Cristobal's boner pushing into my back. I blacked out.
    I was at that camp too. I actually saw Taggart push someone handicapped in a wheelchair down an entire flight of stairs. I can also confirm that he was being very sexually aggressive in the parking lot.
    I just knew puppy takes it in the ass at Autzen.

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Tequilla said:

Gladstone said:

He for sure has Trey level potential, he has farther to go to get there because this will be his first year playing OL. But he is so effortless in his movements and his technique. True LT prospect.
    I agree he looks great, but Trey came in ready to play day one. I know that wasn't ideal, but he was ready to hold his own physically.

I like Mele a lot and read he's now over 270. I agree he has high potential, but Trey was more of a sure thing. Mele is high 2 imo. Great prospect, but adding size takes awhile and isn't always a sure thing.

Mele is a much needed LT prospect and I'm excited to watch his senior year film.
    Trey Adams was the same size as Mele is in HS... Trey's senior year he was 6'7 270.

And yes, he still needs to put on weight, we'll see if he can do it like Trey did after HS ended.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Tequilla said:

Gladstone said:

I agree he looks great, but Trey came in ready to play day one. I know that wasn't ideal, but he was ready to hold his own physically.

I like Mele a lot and read he's now over 270. I agree he has high potential, but Trey was more of a sure thing. Mele is high 2 imo. Great prospect, but adding size takes awhile and isn't always a sure thing.

Mele is a much needed LT prospect and I'm excited to watch his senior year film.
    Trey Adams was the same size as Mele is in HS... Trey's senior year he was 6'7 270.

And yes, he still needs to put on weight, we'll see if he can do it like Trey did after HS ended.
    His advantage over Trey is he's a converted TE, much more mobile and still growing. He has added weight recently. I'm sure once the Rhino cum kicks in he will hit 310
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    WOOOOOF

WOOOOOF

WOO---FUCKING---OOF ! ! !