Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Matteo Mele, 4* OT, Tucson (Salpointe), AZ (COMMITTED 6/26)

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    With a name like Melee he better be damn good at hand fighting.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2017

es as a fucking true freshman? Against Ala Fucking Bama alert the media. come on man.

WTFAY?????

Stay
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    BaldwinIV said:

Why would he ever want to leave Tucson?

The only thing that would make this pic better is seeing eletise's sad face
    Losing Eletise was a blessing. Nick Harris got an offer right after Eletise committed to AZ. Abundance would be best, but Nick Harris will be an all conference player.
    I like Harris but he was outmatched at times last year. Would have LOVED to see eletise develop under this staff and what Socha could have done with him in the weight room. Plus we need more islanders on this team... I believe we only have 3 or 4.
    he was outmatched at times as a fucking true freshman? alert the media. come on man.
    did he not get replaced by andrew kirkland in a couple of games??? Not just USC and Alabama
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    edited June 2017

BaldwinIV said:

Losing Eletise was a blessing. Nick Harris got an offer right after Eletise committed to AZ. Abundance would be best, but Nick Harris will be an all conference player.
    I like Harris but he was outmatched at times last year. Would have LOVED to see eletise develop under this staff and what Socha could have done with him in the weight room. Plus we need more islanders on this team... I believe we only have 3 or 4.
    he was outmatched at times as a fucking true freshman? alert the media. come on man.
    did he not get replaced by andrew kirkland in a couple of games??? Not just USC and Alabama
    He was a goddamn true fucking freshman
    So when he's playing he's a fucking STUD... but when he get's replaced he was a true fucking freshman? I think Harris will be solid, I just think UW can do better on the OLine.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

BaldwinIV said:

So when he's playing he's a fucking STUD... but when he get's replaced he was a true fucking freshman? I think Harris will be solid, I just think UW can do better on the OLine.
    For a true freshman he showed a lot of promise. He sucked a pass blocking because he needs more experience at that level. His run blocking was really good. He is a our future center. If he is able to carry his quickness into 290 range he will be an all pac-12 players.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,108
    Biggins says Mele tried to commit to Oregon (his dream school) a month ago but they turned him down.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Biggins says Mele tried to commit to Oregon (his dream school) a month ago but they turned him down.

I call bull shit on that. Willie is a fucking retard who could have done something like that, but Cristobal isn't.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

I call bull shit on that. Willie is a fucking retard who could have done something like that, but Cristobal isn't.
    Yeah it seems like such a stretch. No way they would take Christopher Randazzo, but not Mele.
  • guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784

BaldwinIV said:

For a true freshman he showed a lot of promise. He sucked a pass blocking because he needs more experience at that level. His run blocking was really good. He is a our future center. If he is able to carry his quickness into 290 range he will be an all pac-12 players.
    Center will always be our future center. HTH.