Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Matteo Mele, 4* OT, Tucson (Salpointe), AZ (COMMITTED 6/26)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    BaldwinIV said:

Biggins says Mele tried to commit to Oregon (his dream school) a month ago but they turned him down.

I call bull shit on that. Willie is a fucking retard who could have done something like that, but Cristobal isn't.
    I met Willie and Cristobal at a camp a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Willie looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Willie you found another goofball?", "Yeah Cristobal, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is".

Right at that moment Willie jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Cristobal jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you ain't going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Willie undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Willie just kept pushing her head down. Willie looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Willie then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Cristobal who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Cristobal's boner pushing into my back. I blacked out.
    Am I being woooshed? WTF is going on?
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,108

Biggins says Mele tried to commit to Oregon (his dream school) a month ago but they turned him down.

I call bull shit on that. Willie is a fucking retard who could have done something like that, but Cristobal isn't.
    I would bet my house that you know next to nothing about the recruiting and talent evaluation methods of Mario Cristobal or Willie Taggart
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

BaldwinIV said:

Why would he ever want to leave Tucson?

The only thing that would make this pic better is seeing eletise's sad face
    Losing Eletise was a blessing. Nick Harris got an offer right after Eletise committed to AZ. Abundance would be best, but Nick Harris will be an all conference player.
    I like Harris but he was outmatched at times last year. Would have LOVED to see eletise develop under this staff and what Socha could have done with him in the weight room. Plus we need more islanders on this team... I believe we only have 3 or 4.
    he was outmatched at times as a fucking true freshman? alert the media. come on man.
    did he not get replaced by andrew kirkland in a couple of games??? Not just USC and Alabama
    He was a goddamn true fucking freshman
    So when he's playing he's a fucking STUD... but when he get's replaced he was a true fucking freshman? I think Harris will be solid, I just think UW can do better on the OLine.
    I never said he was a stud. I think he's good and will get better and become really good. The issue was always Strausser not being able to recruit and that forced Harris to play as a true frosh. He went way above and beyond expectations last year but he was far from a great player. OL is probably one of the hardest positions to jump into straight out of high school just due to size/strength and learning proper technique.

Harris will be on our? Starting line the next 3 years and has a good chance at being an all PAC player. Cherry picking the Bama/USC games to say we would do better is the same as cherry picking the Utah game to say how he is already one of the better PAC linemen.
    All Pac-12? He was only good at one thing last year. Lets see what kind of improvements he can make this year before proclaiming him an All-Pac-12 player. Plus I believe he was benched for more than the USC and Alabama games. I think he actually started against Bama but our entire Oline seemed to struggle against their DLine.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi @Tequilla

How doogish is it to say Mele has the ceiling of Trey Adams? I feel Mele is more highly recruited and has a similar frame, although I freely admit my TBS skills leave a lot to be desired.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited June 2017

I would bet my house that you know next to nothing about the recruiting and talent evaluation methods of Mario Cristobal or Willie Taggart
    Hey, I never claimed to know shit about anything. I am just talking shit
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

I find it funny how we recruit better in Arizona and Utah than in Washington lol.

Cuz no one wants to stay in state anymore. My generation wants to get out lol.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

I find it funny how we recruit better in Arizona and Utah than in Washington lol.

It's because your generation doesn't know what you're doing. I've lived in other places. Some good places, but also a lot of places populated by morons, and where opportunities are scarce.

Western WA is better than most.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Passion said:

It's because your generation doesn't know what you're doing. I've lived in other places. Some good places, but also a lot of places populated by morons, and where opportunities are scarce.

Every teenage generation is bunch o' fucking morons. But i think generally people want to explore different places.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Passion said:

You lived in DC right?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

BaldwinIV said:

Losing Eletise was a blessing. Nick Harris got an offer right after Eletise committed to AZ. Abundance would be best, but Nick Harris will be an all conference player.
    I like Harris but he was outmatched at times last year. Would have LOVED to see eletise develop under this staff and what Socha could have done with him in the weight room. Plus we need more islanders on this team... I believe we only have 3 or 4.
    he was outmatched at times as a fucking true freshman? alert the media. come on man.
    did he not get replaced by andrew kirkland in a couple of games??? Not just USC and Alabama
    So when he's playing he's a fucking STUD... but when he get's replaced he was a true fucking freshman? I think Harris will be solid, I just think UW can do better on the OLine.
    I never said he was a stud. I think he's good and will get better and become really good. The issue was always Strausser not being able to recruit and that forced Harris to play as a true frosh. He went way above and beyond expectations last year but he was far from a great player. OL is probably one of the hardest positions to jump into straight out of high school just due to size/strength and learning proper technique.

Harris will be on our? Starting line the next 3 years and has a good chance at being an all PAC player. Cherry picking the Bama/USC games to say we would do better is the same as cherry picking the Utah game to say how he is already one of the better PAC linemen.
    All Pac-12? He was only good at one thing last year. Lets see what kind of improvements he can make this year before proclaiming him an All-Pac-12 player. Plus I believe he was benched for more than the USC and Alabama games. I think he actually started against Bama but our entire Oline seemed to struggle against their DLine.
    I said he had a good chance and I didn't mean this coming year he would reach that.

Our line struggled against Bama because it was one of the best defenses in CFB in the recent years.
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

BaldwinIV said:

I said he had a good chance and I didn't mean this coming year he would reach that.

Our line struggled against Bama because it was one of the best defenses in CFB in the recent years.
    No shit man. I just think UW should be recruiting at a higher level across the OL. We'll see how good Huff is.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

BaldwinIV said:

No shit man. I just think UW should be recruiting at a higher level across the OL. We'll see how good Huff is.
    I agree with that. I just think calling Huff a shit recruiter when he hasn't even been given one recruiting cycle is dramatic. It would be the same thing saying he is a great recruited just because he got Mele.