Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AF9705 said:

Postal91 said:

AF9705 said:

1-7 End of Story

FTFY - Can't blame the team for the refs wanting to spare the world of frustrated priests.

https://youtu.be/IVzk1nxReUE?t=7768
    You do realize that the away team brings refs to ND since ND had no conference affiliation? LOL

And even

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

Hope Asa sticks but if he doesn't, Jim Lake will find someone to take his spot and will send yet another to the league meanwhile the secondary development to the NFL for ND still hinges on the last nut hair of KeiVarae Russell.

Asa is not a DB. Even UW knows this.
    And ND has another consensus All American DB this year. And double digit pro-bowlers.
    He's a DB here, we are recruiting him to play Safety, just because he's tall doesn't mean he won't play DB. We have had 6'5 DBs in the past here. He has the fluid hips and speed to become a great DB with Lake's coaching. So it's sad to see him likely go to Notre Dame.
    I don’t think I’m breaking news here (it would be sad, actually), but UW isn’t seeing him at Safety either. They run a hybrid 4-2-5 that Asa would be playing a LB/S role. Lake is trying to sell him on Safety. But even UW has explained to him it’s LB too.
    You know this right? I’m not breaking news to you am I?
    UW runs a base 2-2-2-5, which is a base 2-4-5 if you're using the traditional three levels of defense. There is nothing LB about any of the secondary spots, it's a base nickel package with three corners and two traditional safeties.

You could not be anymore clueless about UW's system.
    2-2-2-5
    LOL

It’s a 4-2-5. Period.

Clueless? LOL

8-0
    Geezus take Turner and fuck outta here. You come onto a UW board and claim you come in peace but spew this ND homer bullshit. Just take your recruiting W and prepare for clemson.
    Go back & read the board.

I posted updates.

Then people on here attacked ND, attacked religion, attacked Indiana, attacked Brian Kelly...

You can dish it out but not take it?

UW has played for two titles ever. ND has played for two in 6 years, but people say they are had beens. Dude saying ND only has a good season every 10 years? LOL
    ND has played for more as many titles in 6 years as UW ever.

I’m not even talking trash like the UW fans.
    I’m not talking All Anericans, Heismans, Academic All Americans, Hall Of Farmers, National Titles, etc... or ND owns UW, 8-0.

You drew first blood.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

No matter where Asa ends up, I do know that Brian Kelly will be sucking endless cocks in hell

You say that as if it doesn't sound fucking awesome...
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
    If they are telling him they have someone to help get a family member citizenship for his commitment that’s some dark shit.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

Postal91 said:

AF9705 said:

1-7 End of Story

FTFY - Can't blame the team for the refs wanting to spare the world of frustrated priests.

You do realize that the away team brings refs to ND since ND had no conference affiliation? LOL

And even

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

Hope Asa sticks but if he doesn't, Jim Lake will find someone to take his spot and will send yet another to the league meanwhile the secondary development to the NFL for ND still hinges on the last nut hair of KeiVarae Russell.

And ND has another consensus All American DB this year. And double digit pro-bowlers.
    He's a DB here, we are recruiting him to play Safety, just because he's tall doesn't mean he won't play DB. We have had 6'5 DBs in the past here. He has the fluid hips and speed to become a great DB with Lake's coaching. So it's sad to see him likely go to Notre Dame.
    I don’t think I’m breaking news here (it would be sad, actually), but UW isn’t seeing him at Safety either. They run a hybrid 4-2-5 that Asa would be playing a LB/S role. Lake is trying to sell him on Safety. But even UW has explained to him it’s LB too.
    UW runs a base 2-2-2-5, which is a base 2-4-5 if you're using the traditional three levels of defense. There is nothing LB about any of the secondary spots, it's a base nickel package with three corners and two traditional safeties.

2-2-2-5
    LOL

It’s a 4-2-5. Period.

Clueless? LOL

8-0
    Again, you have no idea what you're talking about so you have nothing of value to provide here. Go figure out what school your kids are going to.
    Okay. Explain to me the 2-2-2-5? LOL

I’m all ears.

1, 2, 3, technique?
    Drop ends, rush ends?

Let’s here it?
    This has been litigated a million times on this board. It's been broken down via impact on recruiting certain positions, how it flexs when we face more physical teams, etc. but this defense has been the key to us demolishing the spread offenses in the Pac-12. Also it's the key storyline to the matchup with Ohio State in the rose bowl, as was discussed on main board yesterday.

Here is probably the most through explanation/breakdown we have and the best part is it is so simple that even the Auburn beat writers we're able to identify it correctly (although they refer to it as a 2-4-5 at times even though it's broken down into the responsibilities of each 2/2/2/5). But since Auburn can do it, should be no problem for you and your world wide education.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/50342/its-getting-to-be-like-revenge-of-the-nerds-around-here

Read the post and the links to the articles inside and then LEAVE @AF9705 !
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Brah, that's likely heaven for him.

No matter where Asa ends up, I do know that Brian Kelly will be sucking endless cocks in hell

• Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    Brian Kelly is literally Satan. Sucking cocks in hell is his jam.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Domicillo said:

ZoneUW said:

This shit has reached creeper level

So Dru Mathis is who Daniel Heimuli was the backup plan for? Congrats...
    Sick burn bro...at least a recruit hasn’t thought about issuing a restraining order against me.
    You don't know that.
    Really?

• Options

It must really piss you off he has millions of dollars, 3 coach of the year awards, & you don’t decide who goes to hell?
    Keep hitting that keyboard.
    8-0
  • Options
    AF9705 said:

It must really piss you off he has millions of dollars, 3 coach of the year awards, & you don’t decide who goes to hell?
    Keep hitting that keyboard.
    8-0
    GET AN AVATAR. Also your username sucks, even worse than mine.
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

Postal91 said:

AF9705 said:

1-7 End of Story

And even

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

2-2-2-5
    LOL

It’s a 4-2-5. Period.

Clueless? LOL

8-0
    Again, you have no idea what you're talking about so you have nothing of value to provide here. Go figure out what school your kids are going to.

I’m all ears.

1, 2, 3, technique?
    Drop ends, rush ends?

Let’s here it?
    This has been litigated a million times on this board. It's been broken down via impact on recruiting certain positions, how it flexs when we face more physical teams, etc. but this defense has been the key to us demolishing the spread offenses in the Pac-12. Also it's the key storyline to the matchup with Ohio State in the rose bowl, as was discussed on main board yesterday.

Here is probably the most through explanation/breakdown we have and the best part is it is so simple that even the Auburn beat writers we're able to identify it correctly (although they refer to it as a 2-4-5 at times even though it's broken down into the responsibilities of each 2/2/2/5). But since Auburn can do it, should be no problem for you and your world wide education.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/50342/its-getting-to-be-like-revenge-of-the-nerds-around-here

Read the post and the links to the articles inside and then LEAVE!
    Yeah, no.

4-2-5

8-0
  • Options
    AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

Postal91 said:

AF9705 said:

1-7 End of Story

And even

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

2-2-2-5
    LOL

It’s a 4-2-5. Period.

Clueless? LOL

8-0

I’m all ears.

1, 2, 3, technique?
    Drop ends, rush ends?

Let’s here it?

Read the post and the links to the articles inside and then LEAVE!
    Yeah, no.

4-2-5

8-0
    DIAFF
  • Options

Brian Kelly is literally Satan. Sucking cocks in hell is his jam.

Literally?
    LOL

8-0