Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

Foskey is incredible

Just between you & me....
    He signed today but is not announcing until NSD with his teammates.
    Great get for you guys. I don't really have anything against Notre Dame, unless you want to try to talk down UW or something. Otherwise they are just another school to me. I hope Foskey has a great career.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Opiods have done a number on the PNW, bunch of tweakers selling recruiting tidbits on street corners for drug money.

-ND 247 guy who probably couldn't even point out on a map where Notre Dame is located.
  • Options
    AF9705 said:

Hope Asa sticks but if he doesn't, Jim Lake will find someone to take his spot and will send yet another to the league meanwhile the secondary development to the NFL for ND still hinges on the last nut hair of KeiVarae Russell.

Asa is not a DB. Even UW knows this.
    And ND has another consensus All American DB this year. And double digit pro-bowlers.
    Notre Dame did produce Harrison Smith who is somewhat similar to Turner. Besides him and Keivarae Russell, who is more of a bubble player, there aren't any other Notre Dame DBs in the league.
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AF9705 said:

Hope Asa sticks but if he doesn't, Jim Lake will find someone to take his spot and will send yet another to the league meanwhile the secondary development to the NFL for ND still hinges on the last nut hair of KeiVarae Russell.

And ND has another consensus All American DB this year. And double digit pro-bowlers.
    We had 2 AAs at DB this year sooo...
    Really?

Love was 1st team AA.

I didn’t see two UW DBs 1st team AA?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Really?

Love was 1st team AA.

Byron Murphy ( gunna be the first CB off the board) and Taylor Rapp say hi!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    This shit has reached creeper level
  • Options

So Dru Mathis is who Daniel Heimuli was the backup plan for? Congrats...
  • Options

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Really?

Love was 1st team AA.

Murphy was 2nd team (that’s behind 1st team) & Rapp was not on an AA team.
    So...hi.
  • Options

8-0
  • Options
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Really?

Love was 1st team AA.

So...hi.
    They were first team for PFF it think
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

He's a DB here, we are recruiting him to play Safety, just because he's tall doesn't mean he won't play DB. We have had 6'5 DBs in the past here. He has the fluid hips and speed to become a great DB with Lake's coaching. So it's sad to see him likely go to Notre Dame.
    I don’t think I’m breaking news here (it would be sad, actually), but UW isn’t seeing him at Safety either. They run a hybrid 4-2-5 that Asa would be playing a LB/S role. Lake is trying to sell him on Safety. But even UW has explained to him it’s LB too.
    You know this right? I’m not breaking news to you am I?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

He's a DB here, we are recruiting him to play Safety, just because he's tall doesn't mean he won't play DB. We have had 6'5 DBs in the past here. He has the fluid hips and speed to become a great DB with Lake's coaching. So it's sad to see him likely go to Notre Dame.
    And we’re gonna get another 6’5 DB next year. This isn’t new for us. It’s new for you and that’s why the Domers had to change their tune from recruiting him as a straight LB to him being a “rover”.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

I don’t think I’m breaking news here (it would be sad, actually), but UW isn’t seeing him at Safety either. They run a hybrid 4-2-5 that Asa would be playing a LB/S role. Lake is trying to sell him on Safety. But even UW has explained to him it’s LB too.
    You know this right? I’m not breaking news to you am I?
    Rapp was on the ap AA team lol...
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2018
    AF9705 said:

1-7 End of Story

FTFY - Can't blame the team for the refs wanting to spare the world of frustrated priests.

https://youtu.be/IVzk1nxReUE?t=7768
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Really?

Love was 1st team AA.

So...hi.
    ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Really?

Love was 1st team AA.

So...hi.
    Stars...you’re kidding right? Who gives a fuck. The Dawg DB’s get drafted early and often. If a crook is serious about playing in an NFL secondary Jimmy Lake is the one to coach you up. Anyone croot over thinking this fact is blowning it if the NFL is his ultimate goal.