Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,072
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

Hey I was looking where to talk about Asa Turner and whether he's going to UW or ND. The title said this was it, but I can't seem to find anything other than AIDS.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,

DoogCourics

Consensus is he goes to Notre Dame... at this point if he was going to washington seems like he would have signed this morning...
    59 pages in......
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ZoneUW said:

Hey I was looking where to talk about Asa Turner and whether he's going to UW or ND. The title said this was it, but I can't seem to find anything other than AIDS.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,

DoogCourics

Consensus is he goes to Notre Dame... at this point if he was going to washington seems like he would have signed this morning...
    Chinsightful
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

He said that a few years ago on college football live, & Herbstreit, Pollack & others asked him if he ever met Kelly & Finebaum said no, & they all ripped him for it.
    He has never met Kelly, by his own admission, but still talks about him.
    Funny enough, opposing coaches talk about how great he is. They have voted him 3 times coach of the year. His players love him...
    He killed a kid because he unnecessarily wanted to practice outside. He’s a piece of shit.
    I normally don’t entertain POS like you who say this, but I will to educate you.

Learn the facts instead of spouting off about a death because you hate a team.

Federal, State, local & private (Declan’s family’s hired law firm) all came to the EXACT SAME CONCLUSION.

ND & BK were not at fault.
    The Sullivan’s own privately hired law firm came to this conclusion.

Nobody talks about it because you don’t spit on the grave of the deceased.
    The military doesn’t tell a mother her son died because he messed up.

Read the findings of the case.
    He asked two different people with authority if he could go up. They both said no. He then asked a third person with no authority & he said to do what you want.
    Even while up on the lift he sent messages about how scary it was & people told him to get down & he responded he was fine.

Those facts don’t make articles, but they all were in depositions & are legal facts that the Feds, State & local police, & the family & their lawfirm all agree to.

So go ahead & spout off because you don’t like ND. Use a kid’s death for your agenda & ignore the legal facts of the case...
    C’MON MAN. Hiding behind “legal fact” is questionable at best. Any story can be spun to rep a given parties interests in a favorable light. That’s what lawyers do. OJ anyone?

This case specifically comes across to the average fan as gross negligence. A kid fell off scaffolding and died. Brian “bitch ass vulture” Kelly, I’m a Dawgs fan told him Eat yo Ass up their. He didn’t NEED to be up their, end of story.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,

DoogCourics

Au contraire mon ami....

Since none of you fucks will have done anything worthwhile the last 6 house, I started sleuthing the ND boards.

From Loy:

This could mean ABSOLUTELY nothing, but I wanted to share something that I noticed.

So, I'm pretty positive that the the NLI that was sitting on the desk in from of Asa Turner, in the tweet from the Carlsbad account, was from Notre Dame. The reason? The signature looks like Jack Swarbrick's, which is actually "John B. Swarbrick Jr." I believe. I matched that with the NLI that Osita Ekwonu shared, and you can't tell me those aren't the same signatures.

Now, to play devil's advocate, he could absolutely have a second NLI from Washington underneath his Notre Dame paperwork. They could both be attached in the same paperclip, which can be seen in the picture. However, I did confirm that Notre Dame's NLI is a multi-sheet document, so it's very possible that the paperclip just holds one from Notre Dame.

Again, this is just something I wanted to share because I was intrigued.

So... based on this and everything I've been told recently, my feeling is that Turner is leaning toward Notre Dame and wants to be Irish, but is struggling saying no to Washington. This continues to be very interesting.

I contend, if he was going to Notre Dame, then he would have signed the NLI that he had in front of him this morning.

Or he'll still do it he just doesn't know how to tell Jimmy no.

We now go back to our regularly scheduled AIDS programming from a bunch of fuck sticks.
    TYFYS
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Motown said:

What I've learned.
    Asa should choose Notre Dame because of weather and a boat. They are globally recognized by guys who went to Notre Dame.

Asa shouldn't go to Notre Dame because Brian Kelly kills people.

Asa shouldn't go to UW because they have no med school, was offered dinner on a cloudy day.

Asa should go to UW because they actually have a really good med school , because I said so and because a Notre Dame guy would send his kids there

You are half right...
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,

DoogCourics

Au contraire mon ami....

Since none of you fucks will have done anything worthwhile the last 6 house, I started sleuthing the ND boards.

From Loy:

This could mean ABSOLUTELY nothing, but I wanted to share something that I noticed.

So, I'm pretty positive that the the NLI that was sitting on the desk in from of Asa Turner, in the tweet from the Carlsbad account, was from Notre Dame. The reason? The signature looks like Jack Swarbrick's, which is actually "John B. Swarbrick Jr." I believe. I matched that with the NLI that Osita Ekwonu shared, and you can't tell me those aren't the same signatures.

Now, to play devil's advocate, he could absolutely have a second NLI from Washington underneath his Notre Dame paperwork. They could both be attached in the same paperclip, which can be seen in the picture. However, I did confirm that Notre Dame's NLI is a multi-sheet document, so it's very possible that the paperclip just holds one from Notre Dame.

So... based on this and everything I've been told recently, my feeling is that Turner is leaning toward Notre Dame and wants to be Irish, but is struggling saying no to Washington. This continues to be very interesting.

I contend, if he was going to Notre Dame, then he would have signed the NLI that he had in front of him this morning.

We now go back to our regularly scheduled AIDS programming from a bunch of fuck sticks.
    My conclusion...

Go wherever you want.

It seems this recruitment is very personal to UW fans & Lake?

ND fans are more worried about Foskey.

Hope the kid gets a good night’s sleep & stops worrying about it.

8-0
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,

DoogCourics

Au contraire mon ami....

From Loy:

My conclusion...

Go wherever you want.

It seems this recruitment is very personal to UW fans & Lake?

ND fans are more worried about Foskey.

Hope the kid gets a good night’s sleep & stops worrying about it.

8-0
    Owen and Twelve
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    this still going on?
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Foskey is incredible
  • Options
    DawgFader said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

He said that a few years ago on college football live, & Herbstreit, Pollack & others asked him if he ever met Kelly & Finebaum said no, & they all ripped him for it.
    He has never met Kelly, by his own admission, but still talks about him.
    Funny enough, opposing coaches talk about how great he is. They have voted him 3 times coach of the year. His players love him...
    He killed a kid because he unnecessarily wanted to practice outside. He’s a piece of shit.
    I normally don’t entertain POS like you who say this, but I will to educate you.

Learn the facts instead of spouting off about a death because you hate a team.

Federal, State, local & private (Declan’s family’s hired law firm) all came to the EXACT SAME CONCLUSION.

ND & BK were not at fault.
    The Sullivan’s own privately hired law firm came to this conclusion.

Nobody talks about it because you don’t spit on the grave of the deceased.
    The military doesn’t tell a mother her son died because he messed up.

Read the findings of the case.
    He asked two different people with authority if he could go up. They both said no. He then asked a third person with no authority & he said to do what you want.
    Even while up on the lift he sent messages about how scary it was & people told him to get down & he responded he was fine.

Those facts don’t make articles, but they all were in depositions & are legal facts that the Feds, State & local police, & the family & their lawfirm all agree to.

So go ahead & spout off because you don’t like ND. Use a kid’s death for your agenda & ignore the legal facts of the case...
    C’MON MAN. Hiding behind “legal fact” is questionable at best. Any story can be spun to rep a given parties interests in a favorable light. That’s what lawyers do. OJ anyone?

This case specifically comes across to the average fan as gross negligence. A kid fell off scaffolding and died. Brian “bitch ass vulture” Kelly, I’m a Dawgs fan told him Eat yo Ass up their. He didn’t NEED to be up their, end of story.

So his own family fell for “legal fact?”
    Their own lawfirm?

No. They know what happened.

Nobody wants a letter home to mom saying your child died because they messed up.

Learn facts first, then post...breathe.

8-0 End of Story
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited December 2018
    ZoneUW said:

Foskey is incredible

Fozzy, not so much.

• Options
    ZoneUW said:

Foskey is incredible

Just between you & me....
    He signed today but is not announcing until NSD with his teammates.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    edited December 2018
    Hope Asa sticks but if he doesn't, Jim Lake will find someone to take his spot and will send yet another to the league meanwhile the secondary development to the NFL for ND still hinges on the last nut hair of career special teamer, KeiVarae Russell.
  • Options

Hope Asa sticks but if he doesn't, Jim Lake will find someone to take his spot and will send yet another to the league meanwhile the secondary development to the NFL for ND still hinges on the last nut hair of KeiVarae Russell.

Asa is not a DB. Even UW knows this.
    And ND has another consensus All American DB this year. And double digit pro-bowlers.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2018
    AF9705 said:

Hope Asa sticks but if he doesn't, Jim Lake will find someone to take his spot and will send yet another to the league meanwhile the secondary development to the NFL for ND still hinges on the last nut hair of KeiVarae Russell.

And ND has another consensus All American DB this year. And double digit pro-bowlers.
    We had 2 AAs at DB this year sooo...
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    AF9705 said:

Fight me.