Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Damaged goods?
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    kid could have been good here. Hope he likes it in the asshole the US
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Can they get Taylor Rapp to talk to him? "I'm leaving... we need someone to take over my place..."
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,054
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s really weird that @LaMichael_Corleone isn’t in on this thread. He must be on a twitter mission from God. Godspeed my son, Godspeed.
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Passion said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

I'm just entertained by a bunch of jamokes that convince themselves that a Notre Dame degree is a "global gateway" and the school a "world class institution" etc.

Maybe you'll find some idiots at Doogman that would say that about UW but not over here aside from Ballz. Maybe the medical programs if @neurosurgeondawg shows up.

That type of shit just pegs them as the buttfucking yocals that they are to think that their school is relevant outside of the midwest or college football.

Harvard, Stanford, MIT, the Wharton School of business, etc. Those are "World Class" and "Global Gateways".

The differential between a ND and a UW undergrad degree is pretty negligible and both are mainly relevant in their spheres of regional influence. UW's happens to be on the West Coast where this kid lives so the "sales" pitch of a ND degree being superior is pretty laughable.

The entire world disagrees with you. But carry on.
    AF9705 said:

I'm just entertained by a bunch of jamokes that convince themselves that a Notre Dame degree is a "global gateway" and the school a "world class institution" etc.

Maybe you'll find some idiots at Doogman that would say that about UW but not over here aside from Ballz. Maybe the medical programs if @neurosurgeondawg shows up.

That type of shit just pegs them as the buttfucking yocals that they are to think that their school is relevant outside of the midwest or college football.

Harvard, Stanford, MIT, the Wharton School of business, etc. Those are "World Class" and "Global Gateways".

The differential between a ND and a UW undergrad degree is pretty negligible and both are mainly relevant in their spheres of regional influence. UW's happens to be on the West Coast where this kid lives so the "sales" pitch of a ND degree being superior is pretty laughable.

Nah, UW is considered better than Notre Dame for computer science and such, maybe some med school stuff

not that any of that would matter to a football player, especially one with NFL potential like Asa. Jimmy has the better record of putting players into the NFL so he should go to UW.
    Funny. I went to IUSM (medical school) after military service & UW is not known for medical school. They are known for Public Health & Dentistry though. One of my colleagues is a pioneer in the field of Public Health Dentistry & is a UW academic legend.
    Wait am I high, UW medical is not good? Lol get the fuck out of here.

Did I say not good?

Please show me where I said that?

I said not known.

Worldwide people don’t discuss UW medical school.

Ah ha. So now you're an authority on what "worldwide people" think. This is getting a little embarrassing for you.
    A little?
    Swaye said:

Passion said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Nah, UW is considered better than Notre Dame for computer science and such, maybe some med school stuff

not that any of that would matter to a football player, especially one with NFL potential like Asa. Jimmy has the better record of putting players into the NFL so he should go to UW.
    Funny. I went to IUSM (medical school) after military service & UW is not known for medical school. They are known for Public Health & Dentistry though. One of my colleagues is a pioneer in the field of Public Health Dentistry & is a UW academic legend.
    Wait am I high, UW medical is not good? Lol get the fuck out of here.

Did I say not good?

Please show me where I said that?

I said not known.

Worldwide people don’t discuss UW medical school.

Ah ha. So now you're an authority on what "worldwide people" think. This is getting a little embarrassing for you.
    A little?
    Try harder...,
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,655
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just got into this shit show before blazers game. So asa not committed? Let his Domer ass go
  • Options

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:
    Congrats @AF9705 looks like ND is flipping turner! Your job here is done.
    I don’t care where the kid goes.

I only came to share info, then people started attacking ND & the state of Indiana. So I defended them.

I’m not as high on him as UW fans are. If he picks UW, I hope he succeeds & destroys USC.

It’s funny that when I posted things last cycle about recruits choosing UW over USC everybody loved me. Now I’m a villain?
    I didn’t talk shit about UW. Just defended ND.
    People are so fickle.
    It’s whatever at this point. You did talk shit about our medical school by not saying it’s not known but I know doctors that have different opinions than yours.

I don’t think ND is in the upper tier like the Ivy’s or Stanford but I’m a west coast kid.

Let’s see how well you develop turner. Will be interested how he turns out in your program.
    I didn’t talk shit about your medical school.
    The medical school I went to is the 2nd largest in the country & the largest medical corporation on earth, but still not known internationally. It is what it is.

So much butthurt here.
    Well you did talk shit. Came off as a back-handed comment.

You come to a UW board and spout off how ND is holier than thou and your going to hear it from the fan base.

Wish you well with Turner. Interested how he turns out.

Good luck vs Clemson (I have a feeling your going to need it) ;) see what i did there
    You must have missed the part where I said I would send my two children to UW.

If you are a father you know that you wouldn’t throw those words around lightly.
  • Options

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

I only came to share info, then people started attacking ND & the state of Indiana. So I defended them.

I’m not as high on him as UW fans are. If he picks UW, I hope he succeeds & destroys USC.

It’s funny that when I posted things last cycle about recruits choosing UW over USC everybody loved me. Now I’m a villain?
    People are so fickle.
    It’s whatever at this point. You did talk shit about our medical school by not saying it’s not known but I know doctors that have different opinions than yours.

I don’t think ND is in the upper tier like the Ivy’s or Stanford but I’m a west coast kid.

Let’s see how well you develop turner. Will be interested how he turns out in your program.
    The medical school I went to is the 2nd largest in the country & the largest medical corporation on earth, but still not known internationally. It is what it is.

So much butthurt here.

You come to a UW board and spout off how ND is holier than thou and your going to hear it from the fan base.

Good luck vs Clemson (I have a feeling your going to need it) ;) see what i did there

If you are a father you know that you wouldn’t throw those words around lightly.
    No one gives a fuck where you would send your kids.
    A lot of people would actually.

That post alone tells me a lot about you.

Every father in here regardless of their favorite school knows what I’m saying.

• Options
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

People are so fickle.

So much butthurt here.

I don’t think anyone on this bored cares about where your kids go to school! Your lack of self-awareness is awe-inspiring!
  • Options

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

People are so fickle.

So much butthurt here.

I don’t think anyone on this bored cares about where your kids go to school! Your lack of self-awareness is awe-inspiring!
    That’s the point.

It’s not “my kids.”

It’s every parent thinking about their own children. They ALL know what I feel. It’s 100% unconditional love.

So if I say I would gladly send my children to UW, the other parents here understand what I’m saying about UW.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

People are so fickle.

So much butthurt here.

If you a parent and your kids aren’t retarded keep them away from ND and UW. Send them to real schools like Harvard or Chicago
  • Options

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

People are so fickle.

So much butthurt here.

If only @AF9705 knew how ironically damning that statement is.
    Very.
  • Options

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

People are so fickle.

So much butthurt here.

If you a parent and your kids aren’t retarded keep the away from ND and UW. Send them to real schools like Harvard or Chicago
    If they’re uber-retarded like me they go to a WAC school!
  • Options

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

People are so fickle.

So much butthurt here.

If you a parent and your kids aren’t retarded keep the away from ND and UW. Send them to real schools like Harvard or Chicago
    If they’re uber-retarded like me they go to a WAC school!
    Free pub
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,983
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

People are so fickle.

So much butthurt here.

I am more interested in what their other dad thinks.