Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I am personally would be happy to lose asa if we stop having academic talk about ND and UW. Both are garbage, just not shit like unc
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Bread said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:
    Congrats @AF9705 looks like ND is flipping turner! Your job here is done.
    I don’t care where the kid goes.

I only came to share info, then people started attacking ND & the state of Indiana. So I defended them.

I’m not as high on him as UW fans are. If he picks UW, I hope he succeeds & destroys USC.

It’s funny that when I posted things last cycle about recruits choosing UW over USC everybody loved me. Now I’m a villain?
    I didn’t talk shit about UW. Just defended ND.
    People are so fickle.
    It’s whatever at this point. You did talk shit about our medical school by not saying it’s not known but I know doctors that have different opinions than yours.

I don’t think ND is in the upper tier like the Ivy’s or Stanford but I’m a west coast kid.

Let’s see how well you develop turner. Will be interested how he turns out in your program.
    I didn’t talk shit about your medical school.
    The medical school I went to is the 2nd largest in the country & the largest medical corporation on earth, but still not known internationally. It is what it is.

So much butthurt here.
    Well you did talk shit. Came off as a back-handed comment.

You come to a UW board and spout off how ND is holier than thou and your going to hear it from the fan base.

Wish you well with Turner. Interested how he turns out.

Good luck vs Clemson (I have a feeling your going to need it) ;) see what i did there
    You must have missed the part where I said I would send my two children to UW.

If you are a father you know that you wouldn’t throw those words around lightly.
    I am more interested in what their other dad thinks.
    Then tell us, since it’s you...
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I am personally would be happy to lose asa if we stop having academic talk about ND and UW. Both are garbage, just not shit like unc

Or CSU!
  • Options
    Baseman said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

I only came to share info, then people started attacking ND & the state of Indiana. So I defended them.

I’m not as high on him as UW fans are. If he picks UW, I hope he succeeds & destroys USC.

It’s funny that when I posted things last cycle about recruits choosing UW over USC everybody loved me. Now I’m a villain?
    People are so fickle.
    It’s whatever at this point. You did talk shit about our medical school by not saying it’s not known but I know doctors that have different opinions than yours.

I don’t think ND is in the upper tier like the Ivy’s or Stanford but I’m a west coast kid.

Let’s see how well you develop turner. Will be interested how he turns out in your program.
    The medical school I went to is the 2nd largest in the country & the largest medical corporation on earth, but still not known internationally. It is what it is.

So much butthurt here.

You come to a UW board and spout off how ND is holier than thou and your going to hear it from the fan base.

Good luck vs Clemson (I have a feeling your going to need it) ;) see what i did there

If you are a father you know that you wouldn’t throw those words around lightly.
    I have four kids (sorry, no pics) and they all know dad is a degenerate scumbag.
    And you love them & wouldnt send them somewhere scummy...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Or CSU!
    Wow, talk about less than shit
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Or CSU!
    Nope, that’s where I draw the line.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Or CSU!
    Hurtful, it’s an elite animal science school but NOGAF. The business school is pretty decent.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Or CSU!
    Hurtful, it’s an elite animal science school bur NOGAF. The business school is pretty decent.
    NAMBLA U?

• Options
    DawgFader said:

Or CSU!
    Hurtful, it’s an elite animal science school bur NOGAF. The business school is pretty decent.
    NAMBLA U?

That’s Penn State!
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    @AF9705 Thank you for being a good sport. Everyone here is a bit sad about the Asa Turner situation, so people are using you as a punching bag. Thank you for letting us? vent our? frustration on you.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

BallzDeeps fucktarded theiries about how UW screwed up Turners recruitment isn’t even the worst thing about this thread.

Kill me now.

theories?
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I apologize to the bored for summoning this guy back again.

Its all good Fremont!!! Thought we had another recruiting battle won over ND. Was wondering where @AF9705 was as well! Can't wait for the day we get to play against eachother.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice

this post bought this thread another page or two
  • Options

Its all good Fremont!!! Thought we had another recruiting battle won over ND. Was wondering where @AF9705 was as well! Can't wait for the day we get to play against eachother.
    We had a few good series going.
    I don’t think anything is in the pipeline though?
    ND 8 wins, UW 0.
    I was at the last one at your place.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

BallzDeeps fucktarded theiries about how UW screwed up Turners recruitment isn’t even the worst thing about this thread.

Kill me now.

There’s a lot of blame to go around here.
    AF9705 said:

Baseman said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

People are so fickle.

So much butthurt here.

I have four kids (sorry, no pics) and they all know dad is a degenerate scumbag.
    And you love them & wouldnt send them somewhere scummy...
    One is a Cuog, but anyways.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

AF9705 said:

Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice

this post bought this thread another page or two

OT: I enjoyed my @WilburHooksHands MaiTai this evening.