Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No need to thank me. But I'm pretty sure my recent tweet about Alki being Carlsbad 2.0 really sealed the deal.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@AF9705 do you think ND will ever waste their time recruiting against Jimmy Lake again? Seems like a pretty bad ROI at this point.

Actually Lake has assfucked them so many times at this point that I believe they're required to call him Father Jimmy from now on.
    Daddy*
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

@AF9705 do you think ND will ever waste their time recruiting against Jimmy Lake again? Seems like a pretty bad ROI at this point.

Actually Lake has assfucked them so many times at this point that I believe they're required to call him Father Jimmy from now on.
    Daddy*
    No
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    In this interview at the Poly bowl he is specifically asked about what "wowed" him on his Notre Dame visit. His answer...the weather being nicer than he expected and going to Brian Kelly's lake house and riding jet skis and stuff on a beautiful day. That's exactly what I was talking about. I was right. Weather on his official visits was a factor here. He got to see Notre Dame on a beautiful day and only saw UW the one shit weather weekend of the entire fucking Summer. Brian Kelly made more of an effort by rolling out the red carpet and throwing a party at his lake house where as UW just took him and his family out to dinner. I was on the fucking money with my criticism of his recruitment by the UW coaches. Eat shit you shit talking motherfuckers!

Thankfully it looks like UW will still win out but the weather he experienced on each of his official visits was a factor in this recruitment. Notre Dame gaining the edge for that factor helped keep them in it because he has still yet to see Seattle and UW in all their glory on a beautiful day. Not saying it was the critical factor at all. It appears his preferred position being safety is the critical factor. But it was a factor.

https://youtu.be/hmZ41Yp7OOE
  • Options

In this interview at the Poly bowl he is specifically asked about what "wowed" him on his Notre Dame visit. His answer...the weather being nicer than he expected and going to Brian Kelly's lake house and riding jet skis and stuff on a beautiful day. That's exactly what I was talking about. I was right. Weather on his official visits was a factor here. He got to see Notre Dame on a beautiful day and only saw UW the one shit weather weekend of the entire fucking Summer. Brian Kelly made more of an effort by rolling out the red carpet and throwing a party at his lake house where as UW just took him and his family out to dinner. I was on the fucking money with my criticism of his recruitment by the UW coaches. Eat shit you shit talking motherfuckers!

Thankfully it looks like UW will still win out but the weather he experienced on each of his official visits was a factor in this recruitment. Notre Dame gaining the edge for that factor helped keep them in it because he has still yet to see Seattle and UW in all their glory on a beautiful day. Not saying it was the critical factor at all. It appears his preferred position being safety is the critical factor. But it was a factor.

Weather was not shitty the entire weekend. Thats from Lake during Asa official visit. So please FOH with the weather excuse

He said it out of his own mouth bro. There's another picture of him outdoors on his visit to UW and it's completely overcast and dark. He's a Cali bro used to the sunshine and beach. If he had visited Notre Dame with the weather being what it is in South Bend today, he would have already been signed to UW. It's a factor bro. Might seem stupid to you and others but this is how 17 year olds think.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Aids.

Stomp and shout and wave your arms while screaming for attention. This is a great place to come to seeking validation, especially with weak ass evidence that an old post aged well.

It's funny timing. I've scanned through the early posts in some threads to look at Hudl videos today. I had some good laughs reading some of your aids injections. Highlights were the "ice is not water" and "we have the best QB roominthe country" sequences. Your projections about Haener have already aged really poorly, and promise to keep on giving laughs in the future.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Kill yourself
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    chuck said:

Aids.

Stomp and shout and wave your arms while screaming for attention. This is a great place to come to seeking validation, especially with weak ass evidence that an old post aged well.

It's funny timing. I've scanned through the early posts in some threads to look at Hudl videos today. I had some good laughs reading some of your aids injections. Highlights were the "ice is not water" and "we have the best QB roominthe country" sequences. Your projections about Haener have already aged really poorly, and promise to keep on giving laughs in the future.
    Lol screaming for attention? I just proved myself right. When others throw shit at me I like to throw shit back. It's called being competitive.

Why you making shit up?

1. Its "water is not wet" not "ice isn't water" you dumbfuck
    2. Who has a better QB room in the country? Sure other schools like Bama and Clemson have proven studs at QB as starters but they don't have any quality depth behind them and Eason is just as talented as those guys. Who has a former 5-star and three 4-stars as their QB depth? Don't worry, I'll wait.
    3. What fucking Haener projections? When did I ever say Haener was going to be the starter? I said he was better than Browning. Yeah, low bar. I said he can't be written off as a guy who could be the starter post-Eason just because of his pick-6 versus Cal. Seems pretty logical not to judge a guy by such a small sample size.

• Options
    edited January 2019

Kill yourself
    You first bitch.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,998
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is @heretobeatmymeat available? It might be a more accurate user name for me...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

That fag won't be back until next year when Jimmy Lake is stealing their lunch money but idiot Domers think this time will be different. Hope springs eternal in the armpit of the USA known as South Bend.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,998
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Weather was not shitty the entire weekend. Thats from Lake during Asa official visit. So please FOH with the weather excuse

He said it out of his own mouth bro. There's another picture of him outdoors on his visit to UW and it's completely overcast and dark. He's a Cali bro used to the sunshine and beach. If he had visited Notre Dame with the weather being what it is in South Bend today, he would have already been signed to UW. It's a factor bro. Might seem stupid to you and others but this is how 17 year olds think.
    But he’s still going to udub bro so fuck your weather terrorist theory... bro.

Won’t aids eventually kill a person.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Domicillo said:

Maybe Brian Kelly will get frozen to the outer window of some random bar.