Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    After 2,400+ posts this thread has almost made it... almost
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    This thread is what being a fan is all about, love the fanaticism and hot takes!
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Thread needs to lock at posting of his commitment tweet. I never want to look back.
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Thread needs to lock at posting of his commitment tweet. I never want to look back.

I’m going to bump the shit out of this thread on Feb 5, 2020.
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

Gwad said:

Gwad said:

Why are you predicting transfer dates?

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

NEVER BEATEN, BITCH! NEVER BEATEN, EMFA, ND

Don’t Lett this dude
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I am just happy ND ran out of room and are letting us have Asa

Don’t forget about Oregon who dropped him and Cam Williams and Jeremiah Criddell.
    And if we get Puka, it's because they didnt wsnt him. This needs to be known!
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Don’t forget about Oregon who dropped him and Cam Williams and Jeremiah Criddell.
    Its why they offer so many guys
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Lol at whoever told Biggins Oregon was the runner-up for Ford and that “Ford’s mom was blocking him for getting to the hat”. Even if they aren’t true these things need to be published by 247’s lead reporter LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2019
    Turner again having second (third or fourth) thoughts. Really? I don’t want this guy.

Doubters and Turner lovers: you have the screenshot you need
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186

Meek said:

Motown said:

Peterman said:

Jokes on him. Chests are not what the husky turds beat when tbs'ing
    I believe that's what's known as a Cleveland Steamer....could have a South Bend version, though.
    South Bend Blowout?
    Angry Irish Dragon?
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Baseman said:

Turner again having second (third or fourth) thoughts. Really? I don’t want this guy.

Just calmly take two steps away from the keyboard, close your eyes, relax and come back in a couple weeks when this is all over. These ups and downs have been way too tough on you Baseman and we all love you too much to see you suffer through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you through this time of adversity.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2019

Baseman said:

Just calmly take two steps away from the keyboard, close your eyes, relax and come back in a couple weeks when this is all over. These ups and downs have been way too tough on you Baseman and we all love you too much to see you suffer through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you through this time of adversity.
    Not really. Went on the record early about Turner. I sincerely hope he signs with ND. He was supposed to go public last night which turned into this morning. Then this afternoon....

He called Lake in December, waffling. Lake convinced him to hold off. Back and forth. Forth and back. Things changed again. He said he was all Dawg except.... he still can’t can’t pull the trigger.

This will end badly for us? unless he picks ND.

Doogish? Whatever. I’m out.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Not really. Went on the record early about Turner. I sincerely hope he signs with ND. He was supposed to go public last night which turned into this morning. Then this afternoon....

He called Lake in December, waffling. Lake convinced him to hold off. Back and forth. Forth and back. Things changed again. He said he was all Dawg except.... he still can’t can’t pull the trigger.

This will end badly for us? unless he picks ND.

Doogish? Whatever. I’m out.
    I love this time of year when a select handful inevitably flip their shit and quite literally can’t handle the ups and downs. Go take a nice walk @Baseman, preferably somewhere with sand.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019