Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How would you define doog?

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This site's level of doog.

No cure:

Pumpy
    Aubbie (who)
    Tequilla
    Passion
    The doogpound transplant

There are a few more I can't think of. Most these types are at the other UW sites. If you thought Sark was growing into a good coach or that Oregon dominated us because they cheated, or you constantly complain about the media not giving UW love... You belong in this group.

The rest of us are all doogs, but a level below. We don't doog all the time, we doog in different ways, but we are doogs.

Then there is guys like Boobs and J. They are hardly even fans.

I can't top this.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    USC still doctors their stats to make themselves look bettar. UNC is a fucking basketball school in the not-too-deep south. Duke has some really strong programs but isn't good across the bored. It's easy to rank UW above them.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla

Far from it ... go read DDY's manifesto ... I agree with every single word of it
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

No cure:

Pumpy
    Aubbie (who)
    Tequilla
    Passion
    The doogpound transplant

There are a few more I can't think of. Most these types are at the other UW sites. If you thought Sark was growing into a good coach or that Oregon dominated us because they cheated, or you constantly complain about the media not giving UW love... You belong in this group.

The rest of us are all doogs, but a level below. We don't doog all the time, we doog in different ways, but we are doogs.

1) I never thought Sark was growing into a good coach ... the post 2012 pre 2013 comments I made regarding Sark and expectations are what I thought our talent level was at ... if he couldn't hit that level then door.ass.out

2) I do think Oregon cheated (just like I know that Baylor did) ... but that's never an excuse for why they were better than UW ... they were better because they made the right hires and got the right players and we didn't ... if I've ever been a Doog with Oregon it is that I've long held the opinion that when we are on top of our game we will be the premier NW school (which we are)

3) I don't bitch and whine about media coverage ... in fact I love it when we get slighted as it puts a chip on the shoulder
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    A Doog/Quook is anyone that says something along the lines of "This shows you how good of a job Coach X is doing and recruits better jump on fast or they will lose their spot!" after one good commit verbals.

Smart people realize that if you have to get overly excites about recruiting then your coach is either brand new or not very good.

I don't remember following recruiting at all when Chip was the head coach. He would sign 25 kids and develop them.
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So a Quook isn't just an Oregonization of Doog or Cuog?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

No cure:

Pumpy
    Aubbie (who)
    Tequilla
    Passion
    The doogpound transplant

Grundle too low
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Oregon is our NW rival. The hate is there on both sides. Both programs have had success.

WSU is not a rival. They suck ass. Then they make claims about how Oregon has dominated us to refute this point, as if it's even close to the same situation. Aggy schools are just happy to be Power 5. They are no ones rival.

SC is our true rival, and really the rival of the entire conference. I don't care if the feeling is mutual or not. They are the team you want to beat 17-12 in their own empty stadium.

USC doesn't give a shit about us. Their rivals are Notre Dame and the other schools in Cali.

WSU, as stated is a total joke and only counts as a rival because they are in Washington.

Oregon is our main rival. Neither fan base likes the other. The series is competitive. The biggest doogs here are the ones who are so threatened by Oregon that they can't admit to being their rival.
    PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Oregon is our NW rival. The hate is there on both sides. Both programs have had success.

WSU is not a rival. They suck ass. Then they make claims about how Oregon has dominated us to refute this point, as if it's even close to the same situation. Aggy schools are just happy to be Power 5. They are no ones rival.

SC is our true rival, and really the rival of the entire conference. I don't care if the feeling is mutual or not. They are the team you want to beat 17-12 in their own empty stadium.

USC doesn't give a shit about us. Their rivals are Notre Dame and the other schools in Cali.

WSU, as stated is a total joke and only counts as a rival because they are in Washington.

Oregon is our main rival. Neither fan base likes the other. The series is competitive. The biggest doogs here are the ones who are so threatened by Oregon that they can't admit to being their rival.
    Who is threatened by Oregon now?

Maybe win they start winning again.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Im going to be an aztooc
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The best definition of any Doog, Quook or Cuog is that if you read their poasts out loud it sounds like this: