Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

No one is right there with JTT that’s a generational talent

So is Savell.

So is Sam.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

animate said:

whuggy said:

Pete has pretty much demonstrated with Gee and Savell he's not willing to suck 17 year old cock no matter how talented you are. A fair number on this board might want to follow his lead.

Uhhh there are lots of people on this bored that are willing to suck 17 year old cock. Metaphorically speaking.
    Some are even willing to do it to silver back gorillas.
    Duh.
  • Options
    dnc said:

No one is right there with JTT that’s a generational talent

So is Savell.

So is Sam.
    Disagree.

JTT looks like he could play in the NFL right now.
  • Options
    Duh there’s no excuse not to get everyone.gif we offer in state ever.

JTT might be like a top 10 HS prospect of all-time.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    It's whatevs. We'll get the alopecia kid next class.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

DawgFader said:

Nah. Just that recruiting needs to be adaptable in its technique and communication if the Dawgs plan on competing with the blue bloods, year in year out. Otherwise conference championships are the ceiling.

Remembering these are impressionable kids and that they are listening and still learning, puts this bored and fan base in position to help or hurt the process. If you believe they read HH.

I know it can be fun but no need to be belligerent, move the fuck on to another thread. If you think it’s water under the bridge at this point then let it be.

If you still think there’s a chance let the kid know he’s wanted.

The menutiae / grey area is real housewives shit. Be clear about your position and help the kid make the right decision. To come fulfill his potential and be a Dawg.

Last I checked he hasn't made a decision.

This. If you’re upset at him just ignore him like he does to you. Even if you’re that “you’re making US look so desperate” asshole, just dont say anything unless it’s positive. No matter what people will see our actions, maybe even JTT or Emeka is using this as a test for Husky fans to see how they’ll respond to him and he’s making every note of negativity we have for a kid without a biological father and millionaire coaches fucking with his head.
    At what point do kids have to be accountable for their actions? Coddling kids because we are super concerned that hard truth may hurt their feelings is the definition of soft
    Jesus, it's not our fucking job to teach recruits how to be "accountable for their actions". Just don't be an ass to them online, that's literally the only lesson to be had here. This isn't hard.
    I’m not saying it is our job ... don’t put words into my mouth

But if a coach, etc passes on a kid for whatever reason, then it is what it is
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Savell lining up next to JTT on 3rd and long against Bammer in the 2023 natty is gonna be tits
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

Peterman said:

Savell lining up next to JTT on 3rd and long FOR Bammer in the 2023 natty is gonna be tits

Touche

I left it ambiguous, thought most would just assume I was talking about Clemson
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

Pete has pretty much demonstrated with Gee and Savell he's not willing to suck 17 year old cock no matter how talented you are. A fair number on this board might want to follow his lead.

Last I checked Pete getting 7 figure pay day to suck 17 year old cock
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited June 2019
    Ruth released a big post detailing the whole saga

Then called him an OKG and compared him to thibadeaux, an Oregon kind of guy, and predicted him to Oregon.

It was by no means a glowing post.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    dhdawg said:

Then called him an OKG and compared him to thibadeaux, an Oregon kind of guy, and predicted him to Oregon.

Uh yeah, being a 17 year old and talking shit to grown ass men like that is way out of bounds. If that's what he means by "being himself", then Oregon, FSU, or Bama are the places to do it. We watched UW suck him off as long as they could. They showed him more love on social media than any recruit ever. But at some point, you have to draw a line in the sand and I don't fault them for doing so. I don't think he'll have Bama as an option down the road. Their top three rated commits right now are all OLB guys and they also have a fourth 4-star OLB commit further down their commit list. Maybe they'd drop somebody for him? We'll see. But right now it looks like it's going to be an Oregon, FSU, and Florida battle.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dhdawg said:

You know why