Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The word from Sonics1993 on Dawgman is that Oregon is calling the OKG system elitist and racist, and they're in Savell's head. Sonics1993 says it's working. Sonics1993 would be very surprised if Savell signs with UW.

The word from Sonics1993 on Dawgman is that Oregon is calling the OKG system elitist and racist, and they're in Savell's head. Sonics1993 says it's working. Sonics1993 would be very surprised if Savell signs with UW.

“Yup, coaches had stats and chart about the lack of African-American players on the roster and there coaching staff had KT and Delgado in his ear the whole trip about this. The whole “wanting to leave home for college” is a made up excuse as far as why he is eliminating Washington. Real reason is he views the “OKG” elitist and doesn’t believe he fits it.”

Sonics1993 today
    This is insane. Oregon's total roster is 48% black (50/104) and UW's is 39% black (40/103). Yeah they have a few more, but nothing significant. UW has a few more Polys, but nothing significant.

I'm about ready to turn Eugene back into Skinner's Mudhole.
    I told you that this was exactly what is happening and that it is totally logical.

And now that it is confirmed that Oregon was using the difference in roster composition against us instead of questioning your prior assumptions like a logical person would do...

you double down on being right and decide that the world is just insane.

Good luck with that.

You have a funny definition of the word "confirmed".
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sounds like this kid mos def got his nose outta joint about something. If in the end he doesn't end up @ UW, he's doing himself a disservice, especially preparing for the NFL and his draft stock. We shall see, time will tell.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

But I'll agree that Seattle sucks

So does Tallahassee

Unless you’re a young black man with Florida A&M right down the road
    Famu is shit as well.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Hey, has anyone observed that it was "strange" that in recent months only his step dad appears to have had any positive twitter activity about Sa'Vells recruitment?

Only the step dad posted positive comments about UW recruiting edits?

Not Sa'Vell himself?

I thought that was odd ... but now it makes sense.

I never mentioned it on these forums because no one wants to rock the tbs'er boat and get shit on for doing so ... but yeah ...

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm so torn on this. I want to say "fuck that guy, we are better off without him!" But I know that isn't true. Wild idea here but anybody think Gee Sr. got in his ear?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    digits said:

Sounds like this kid mos def got his nose outta joint about something. If in the end he doesn't end up @ UW, he's doing himself a disservice, especially preparing for the NFL and his draft stock. We shall see, time will tell.

No way Smalls graduates from Oregon or FL State.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    anyone ask Tracy Ford what's going on? He knows what's going on.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982

digits said:

They have the best "academic support program" in the country. I'm sure he can have it written in his contract.
  • Options
    Bread said:

digits said:

They have the best "academic support program" in the country. I'm sure he can have it written in his contract.
    He’s actually a decent student. He gets the star treatment, but he does his homework, too.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

digits said:

yes, and it would be one thing if he released a list of blue bloods, but it seems his leaders are FSU and Oregon.
    Willie Taggart and Mario Cristobal, two of the biggest snake oil salesman in all of college football. It's really disappointing because I thought Sa'vell was smart enough to see past the bullshit but clearly he isn't.
    They say "A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush."

Or is it? Maybe Smalls is after maximum bush and Seattle is too full of uglies & dykes anymore.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2019

WDWHA <====== shove that up your ass.

Fuck that dumb shit. Do you think every guy on an nfl roster gets along with every other guy?

To say we don’t want him because of that is some serious beta bullshit.

Enjoy shitty rose bowls forever if that’s what you believe.

I believe Pete will not change or adapt, is too fucking stubborn and we have peaked.

Kinda like me before kids... peaked too early. At least I didn’t peak in HS like some of you. </p>

I don't think we've peaked as a program with Jake Browning at QB. It's just a matter of time before we have a straight baller at QB and it could be this season. The talent is also getting better at every position. All I need is someone to beat out Kyler Manu for me to say this defense will be better than the 2016 defense. Savell Smalls' dumb ass will not stop us! GO DAWGS! WOOOOO!
    In 2015 Dwayne Washington was the starting RB in game #1. Freshman Myles Gaskin was a backup. Let that sink in when you think about Jackson Sirmon, MJ Tafisi, Josh Calvert and Daniel Heimuli all breathing down Manu's neck.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

digits said:

yes, and it would be one thing if he released a list of blue bloods, but it seems his leaders are FSU and Oregon.
    Willie Taggart and Mario Cristobal, two of the biggest snake oil salesman in all of college football. It's really disappointing because I thought Sa'vell was smart enough to see past the bullshit but clearly he isn't.
    They say "A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush."

Or is it? Maybe Smalls is after maximum bush and Seattle is too full of uglies & dykes anymore.
    It's pretty clear Smalls wants to bang hotties....

FSU, Oregon, WSU - plenty of sloots there and mom won't walk in bringing by cookies.

#respect
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    ITT:

White people "I know everyone said that OKG stuff would be easily be perceived as racist and I never bought that. Now that we lost the most important recruit in our history because he thinks OKG is racist, I just think he's stupid and I still don't buy it. Race is over blown. I don't know why minorities talk about it so much."
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

According to the guy who first started talking about this on dawgman, Smalls apparently has now also taken shots at and insulted current UW players and UW has shut the door on him. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds but something really set this kid off.

I hope he called Jaxson Kirkland ugly and then goes to Oregon. That is my wish.

Fuck this jive ass though. He's apparently just another Thibodeaux. I don't blame Pete one bit on this one. He doesn't give a rat's ass. This program isn't for me guys. No one is above the team and that's just how it's gonna be. Man, I wish I had some eligibility left so I could walk-on and throw a crackback block on special teams.
    Jive ass?

I love that one of the loudest white dudes is like 'fuck this jive ass'.

Hmmm....

I love this thread devolving into racist WDWHA. Saw it coming miles away. Enjoy it you fucking tards.
  • Options

According to the guy who first started talking about this on dawgman, Smalls apparently has now also taken shots at and insulted current UW players and UW has shut the door on him. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds but something really set this kid off.

Fuck this jive ass though. He's apparently just another Thibodeaux. I don't blame Pete one bit on this one. He doesn't give a rat's ass. This program isn't for me guys. No one is above the team and that's just how it's gonna be. Man, I wish I had some eligibility left so I could walk-on and throw a crackback block on special teams.
    Jive ass?

Hmmm....

I love this thread devolving into racist WDWHA. Saw it coming miles away. Enjoy it you fucking tards.
    But can we bash JT now?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Jive ass?

Hmmm....

WDWHA is now racist?

Can we go back to the original half brain bored already....