Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Horace "Bru" McCoy, 2019 5* OLB/WR, Santa Ana (Mater Dei), CA (LOL)

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,184
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Oregon is doing a great job recruiting kids. We are doing a really good job, but only with poly kids. Thank god there are so many good poly kids on the coast because if we had to rely on black/white kids we would be recruiting like Oregon State.

Until we actually get a commit from a top 250 black kid with a decent offer, I will assume we are going to miss everyone.

Oregon is destroying it in recruiting.

Until you prove otherwise, I'm going to assume you have an extra chromosome.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,184
    Founders Club

Oregon is doing a great job recruiting kids. We are doing a really good job, but only with poly kids. Thank god there are so many good poly kids on the coast because if we had to rely on black/white kids we would be recruiting like Oregon State.

Until we actually get a commit from a top 250 black kid with a decent offer, I will assume we are going to miss everyone.

Who gives a fuck what you think?
    Says Dennis the Downie.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

No they're not. We didn't want any of their commits. Some of them are good but most are overrated. Recruiting and the star rankings are a joke. OKG's are better. WOOOOO!
    Alright, I call bullshit on this one. I like the direction SOME of our position coaches are going and the success they’ve seen. DL & OL this year, DB’s and WR’s last year but to say WOKG’s are going to get us to the next step is BS. I promise that Wokg’s With a star ranking of 88-90 is not going to get us any higher than where we’re currently at. Their is something to be said for try hards, coachable, high character, intelligent athletes BUT every one of the teams ranked higher than us also out recruit us based on stars. Stars matter you doog.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

No they're not. We didn't want any of their commits. Some of them are good but most are overrated. Recruiting and the star rankings are a joke. OKG's are better. WOOOOO!
    Alright, I call bullshit on this one. I like the direction SOME of our position coaches are going and the success they’ve seen. DL & OL this year, DB’s and WR’s last year but to say WOKG’s are going to get us to the next step is BS. I promise that Wokg’s With a star ranking of 88-90 is not going to get us any higher than where we’re currently at. Their is something to be said for try hards, coachable, high character, intelligent athletes BUT every one of the teams ranked higher than us also out recruit us based on stars. Stars matter you doog.
    And if both of you are going back and forth on some sarcastic shtick that went over my head, I’m going to jump off the aurora.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    So your reading comprehension sucks

Interesting development!

Ducks mod says Oregon is the leader for Bru.

I laffed.

Which one?
    Wade.

Discussion popped up about how teams stop recruiting kids when they get hurt but Oregon keeps at them. How they landed Funa and such.

Then mentions that they’ll stay hard after Ford, but they’re the leader for Bru.

Edit: then I re-read it just now and realized he had switched to talking about USC and how hard they’ll go after ford since they’re the leader for McCoy.

Fucking fuck me.

So your reading comprehension sucks ...got it
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Who gives a fuck what you think?
    This makes my heart warm knowing what you do.

Need moar of this mentality.

Wanna scissor?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    All I want are OKG's. OKG's have NFL talent and are really good dudes. I don't care what their star rating is. The stars are a joke especially when it comes to UW recruiting. Joe Tryon, Jaxson Kirkland, Victor Curne, Matteo Mele, Dominique Hampton, Mosiah Nasili-Liu, Jackson Sirmon, Devin Culp, Troy Fautanu, Sama Paama, Taj Davis, and Corey Luciano. All rated "3-star" guys who clearly have NFL talent. Give me more guys like that all day long.

Name one player committed to Oregon that UW wanted. There isn't a single one who had a committable offer from UW. Oregon can have Keyon Ware-Hudson. I prefer Sama Paama. They can have Mycah Pittman. I prefer Taj Davis. They can have Jonah Tauanu'u. I prefer Troy Fautanu. OKG's baby WOOOO!
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

get the fuck out road apple