Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Darien Chase, 2019 4* CB, Vancouver (Union), WA (Offered 4/30)

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Is this kid a good WR and should we take him? Thanks in advance
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Thread needs more close ups of PSA’s crotches IMO.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Damn. Ruth lost 20% of her paying members that actually post there lol. I might be stupid enough to give her my money but the one brain cell left in my head even knows not to waste my time poasting there.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    she pulled the old kim 'go root for oregon if you have high standards and remember that we were a football school, if you aren't here to play the sycophant and sing kumbaya you won't last long' card

and people still give her money lol
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2018

Damn. Ruth lost 20% of her paying members that actually post there lol. I might be stupid enough to give her my money but the one brain cell left in my head even knows not to waste my time poasting there.

I actually have more subscribers than ever before. But I appreciate your business. ;)
    This actually makes alot of sense, tbh.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,055
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    UW has bigger fish to fry, his offer isn't committable right now. Is that a fucking word? Committable. Blech.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

This is a long one, but a good one. You'll want to read.

On Roof’s message boreds, there was a poast of Chase working out in husky gear saying he’s getting ready for Oregon’s Saturday Night Lights this past weekend:

He attended, didn't commit, but by all accounts he balled out:

Then shit gets weird and Roof pops off:

“Yeah I'm here -- so here's what I know about Chase...I don't think UW has him as high on the radar anymore. I think the numbers are at play here -- ergo: the time came and passed and no more Chase.”

WTF? Suddenly UW cooled on Chase too? Dollars, Criddell, Delgado, and Pittman I can buy. But then we bomb on Ngata (I still want to believe he'll be drawn back here by signing day but I believe in Dabo more) and Roof's hot take is that UW cooled a little and it's not a big deal. Add that to Ektard saying he wasn't as high on our? boreds as all us fans wanted him to be.

Now Chase, a versatile athlete that came to our camp and did well, performed well in Vancouver where Lubick immediately decided to offer. I think he's a better DB but he is a solid WR. Take him and LIPO.

Then shit turns into Teq vs Ballz:

Posted by: xkj1985x
    I don't understand why UW is passing on so many of these kids. They passed on Pittman. Passed on Delgado. Passed on Chase. Lost Ngata to Clemson today. It's weird to me that UW really doesn't have a single established playmaker at WR and we are suddenly thinking we are high and above these kids. Just odd.

Posted by: Roof
    Not a single established playmaker? What? You have no idea what's going on -- you don't go to practice, you don't talk to players or coaches, you truly have no idea. So why say stuff like it's a fact? You're really out of the loop on so many things here and to say "Are we suddenly so high and above these kids..." YEAH -- right now UW is. Coach Petersen knows what he wants to produce a champion, and if you can't handle that then you should go root for the Ducks because right now they will take everyone's leftovers and that's basically what they've done. Sark Part Two in Eugene.

Then we get Free Pub Buttfuckers!!!!!:

I like 1985’s thoughts. Though he’s regurgitating HH’s TSOP message board where, amongst some good content, also dwells drama/catastrophe/hyperbole and very little reasoning or difference of the status quo or prevailing sentiment without fear of ridicule. Unless you have boob gifs or a close up of a PSA’s crotch and a really good zinger for the fool who actually asked a serious question.

Then a retard decides to close it out for us:

1985 says it's about the facts .... but he fails to consider some really important facts ..... especially that Jake was hurt last year and didn't have the arm to make so many over the middle throws or throws where the WRs were coming out of their cuts. That alone will change this year with Jake being healthier. Also having 3 of your starting WRs out didn't help with continuity. Wait and he will see that Fuller, McClatcher, Pounds, and Baccellia all will look impressive when they return healthy to receive the stronger throws from Browning. Hey, they may not be All-Americans but they will perform solidly and be dependable.

TL;DR:

Burn the whole fucking thing to the ground.
    What I took from this:

Roof is BallzDeep confirmed.

That's literally the exact shit Ballz is spewing about both Chase and Oregon.
    In the thread about Bru McCoy, the poaster xkj1985x tried saying more things about how our? WR aren't good enough, and Roof told him he needed to chill out.

He said he's just going to cancel because it obviously isn't the place for him, to which she replied "Thank God... that 10 bucks a month isn't worth this headache".
    Respect da bidness
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Oregon doesn't have room for him and I doubt UW wants him, because they don't want anyone. He will go to a Utah/Wazzu/CU type program.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Oregon doesn't have room for him and I doubt UW wants him, because they don't want anyone. He will go to a Utah/Wazzu/CU type program.

Truth
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

UW wanted Cameron Williams... ;)
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sounds like he's consistent poaster.......here