Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Colson Yankoff, 2018 QB, Coeur d' Alene, ID (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Yankoff is signing early and enrolling early. If he starts waivering we'll know pretty quick.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hopkins is the Eklund of Oregon. HTH
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Not to defend one of our? teen boi stockers or anything, but Hopkins is better than Ektard. He talks to recruits and has some connections to the program. Generally speaking, he's right more often than he's wrong. I think he blowing smoke out his ass about Yankoff, but if Chip brings Helfrich back to UCLA, that could be a problem for Peterman.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    AZDuck said:

Not to defend one of our? teen boi stockers or anything, but Hopkins is better than Ektard. He talks to recruits and has some connections to the program. Generally speaking, he's right more often than he's wrong. I think he blowing smoke out his ass about Yankoff, but if Chip brings Helfrich back to UCLA, that could be a problem for Peterman.

So he's a male version of Roof da Troof?!?
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Jaydon Mickens catches more than he drops POTD!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    If ever there was a fit - Chipster seeking Yankoff is a natural.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    BallzDeep said:

JHop was also the ring leader of the Yankoff flipping back to Oregon rumor last Spring which was completely false and baseless. He was also the ring leader of the Chip Kelly return to Oregon rumor post-Helfrich. He's a fucking hack. Worse than Ektard and Roof. Neither would come out and just makeup speculative garbage about somebody flipping and then broadcast it on Twitter. Neither of them will even report on their boards which recruits committed elsewhere are still interested in UW without the kid's permission. Jhop is just a piece of shit. Here's something that's not a rumor or speculation. Jhop got fired from 247 for sliding into the DM's of Tate Martell's underaged little sister with a wife and two small children at home.

Christ.

All I care about is finding out what teen bois are going to come to my school so I can masturbate.

I don't give a flying fuck about the antics of 4th rate psuedo-journalists. Unless they have two chins and a nice ass.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    When is Yankoff's in-home with UW coaches?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm hearing some things guys

Stay tuned

Chat?