Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Colson Yankoff, 2018 QB, Coeur d' Alene, ID (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I like them both a lot. They are pretty different guys.

It’s like comparing Sam Darnold and Marcus Mariota. They’re both great.

Mariota > Darnold.
    It’s not even close either.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Dude im wooded thinking about either of them with Black Beast, Jones, Cook, Bynum, Spiker, Osborne, Salvon, Dev Culp, Trey Lowe, and McGrew.
    given how poorly buck recruiting has been, it might be good to move culp to defense. he is the right body type
    Culp is going to be really good. He’s not playing defense tho.
    Him and Black Beast together will create so many mismatches. They will make our offense so special and versatile. I'm so excited for both of them. They are freaks.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Dude im wooded thinking about either of them with Black Beast, Jones, Cook, Bynum, Spiker, Osborne, Salvon, Dev Culp, Trey Lowe, and McGrew.
    given how poorly buck recruiting has been, it might be good to move culp to defense. he is the right body type
    Him and Black Beast together will create so many mismatches. They will make our offense so special and versatile. I'm so excited for both of them. They are freaks.
    Honestly, I don’t enjoy watching our offense, our defense is really fun to watch. I rather that side get most of the good athletes
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Honestly, I don’t enjoy watching our offense, our defense is really fun to watch. I rather that side get most of the good athletes
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,573
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

When is the last time a team outside Alabama won a title with a pocket passer? Ohio State ran Cardale Jones a lot in short yardage situations.

If it’s a close call, it’s Yankoff simply for the fact he can really run.

There's a reason why pocket passers don't win in CFB but they do in the NFL. 1. It's much more complex (have to do more at the line if you can't run) 2. Teams can just sit back in coverage 3. College athletes don't understand the concepts 4. You need a line that can protect.

I like Yankoff more just simply because it gives the defense another thing to have to respect. It opens up the playbook. His improvisational skills are better. You can destroy teams with simplier concepts. He adds a new dimension to the offense.
    Mark Brunell is my favorite Husky QB ever so this breakdown/idea of our offense gives me a diamond hard boner. Hear me out though. If our offense this year had a QB with an arm like Sirmon, who could hammer a throw into tight windows, maybe our stable of JAG wideouts seem less JAGie. Watching Brownshorts double and triple hitch knowing he could never throw into the tight windows that we needed him to was as frustrating as Smiff not having a 60-40 run pass ratio. Pete's gimmicky offense may be easier on the eyes with someone throwing the ball like a grown man. Sirmon can.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yankoff is the perfect spread QB. The funny thing is he would actually have been good in JS's version of our offense.

You shut your whore mouth!
  • Options
    DubSixGamerDubSixGamer Member Posts: 164
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Who is black beast?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2017
    Ok. I just decided. He's good.

Holy shiznit. Do we know if he'll sign early?
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Thank God. Fuck that stupid fucking game. Get to UW and let's fucking do this shit.

*Let's watch them do this shit
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Thank God. Fuck that stupid fucking game. Get to UW and let's fucking do this shit.

We finally agree on something.
  • Options
    YouNeed2ChillYouNeed2Chill Member Posts: 57
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I hope they give him a legit chance to compete and don't just give the job to Brownsocks because he's a senior.

The only hope I have is that if bbk can “beat out” Azeem it’s possible Jake can be unseated by one of the freshman. However it’s probably < 5% chance