Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is Petersen a top 3 college football coach?

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    edited March 2017
    No
    Pete has the ability to be in the top 3 quickly ...

But without the championship he is without a critical resume piece that many others have ... and most have been to multiple title games ...

Pete is unquestionably ahead of Harbaugh at this point

Hard to argue with Sabah or Urban ...

Next tier to me includes Dabo, Jimbo, and Stoops for track record and results ...

Next tier to me is coaches with long term results without a title ... that's Pete, Patterson, Harbaugh and Dantonio
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited March 2017
    Yes
    Is @Dennis_DeYoung a crash survivor? Is my other dad @swaye a cokehead (thank you for service)? Is pumpy a sociopath? Can coker form an opinion? Can tequila write a poast in under a paragraph? Does Baabs have a tiny cockus? Is citrus a thing?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    No

Is @Dennis_DeYoung a crash survivor? Is my other dad @swaye a cokehead (thank you for service)? Is pumpy a sociopath? Can coker form an opinion? Can tequila write a poast in under a paragraph? Does Baabs have a tiny cockus? Is citrus a thing?

Hey fucktard ... go look at the post above yours ... or maybe this one ... now go FUCK OFF!!!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    No
    Tequilla said:

Hey fucktard ... go look at the post above yours ... or maybe this one ... now go FUCK OFF!!!
    Agree
    Yes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I like to think of comments as poasts that's what i like to do.
    Yes

Tequilla said:

Agree
    Meds.dialed.in.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    1. Saban

2. Meyer

3. Swinney
    4. Harbaugh
    5. Petersen
    6. Fisher

The field.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    No

Petrino is the man. It's like if sark was actually a good coach.

Reluctant team Petrino here
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    No
    Win a natty and then pop off
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    No
    Sources said:

People are crowing on here that Pete can't be ranked third because he hasn't accomplished enough. Fair. Those same people are sucking Harbaugh dry even though he's never won his conference.

The NFC is a conference
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    No

You can't place someone in the top 3 who hasn't even yet eclipsed Slingblade's acheevments. To be top 3 he would need to be higher ranked than Saban, Urban, Harbaugh. Not going to happen.

You'd piss all over Heldrich's "accomplishments" to have Petersen as your coach.

PS Petersen > Harbaugh
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I think Pete falls short because he's not breaking enough rules to be top 3 (probably 5). He could be up there easily if he would dirty things up a little more because to be top 5 consistently you have to play dirty.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Yes

Too bad Race, J, Boobs, Paradise, Baseman, Mad-Son, Gladstone, Tequilla, Passion (though he gets a pass), Splitskin (gets pass), NACHO, GNC, madstone, phineas, gladstone, 55, bitchfork, NYC, Grinolds, tommy fay, all the new fish....the others know who you are and I will get to in good time, too bad you all bailed on Petersen.

Pup, Ball sacky (not even sure ur a hsky fan), Billy Boy...We knew from day 1. When Honcho Puppy talks people listen.

shit Forgot..you puddyasses aint gettin back on wagon. Goodnight!

Now you're getting it.

Pumpy gave me a pass on something?