Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Picture Thread: Other women that Bearswiin has worked with that were "nothing special"

1235»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club

Things less grandiose and clinically insane than BearsLoos's tall tales

He said he worked on not one but two Pauly Shore movies. I think if he were lying he'd make up a better story than that.
    Encino Man? There can't be that many.
    Jury Duty, Bio Dome, Son in Law, In the Army Now. People forget that Pauly was a thing, people forget that.
    I had blocked those out from my memory. Thanks.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    doogie said:

BearsWiin said:

Middle son wore my T2 show jacket to school yesterday as part of Spirit Week. It's a leather biker jacket that used to have a red T2 patch on it until I removed it in the late 1990's. His friends wanted to know where he'd gotten it, and he casually told them that Arnold had given it to his dad, which seemed to impress them. That's technically true, but the real story is less impressive: the producers didn't want to spring for show jackets at the end of the film because they were so overbudget, but Arnold intervened and paid for 400 jackets out of his own deep pockets, then gave them to all the long-term crew. So it's not like he handed it to me and said "Bearswiin, vielen Dank for wuerking on my film" or anything, especially since I'd quit T2 to go work on Beethoven by the time he bought the jackets, but if it helps my kid get laid, I'm all for it.

Get laid? I thought your kid and backthepack shared the same 5th grade class?
    We are eskmo brothers, shoutout to Ashley if you are reading this.
    edited March 2017
    Niykee Heaton.

Alexandra Daddario puts all of these fine women to shame.

Eyes too crazy.
    edited March 2017

Tits too deformed.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Eyes too crazy.
    She has eyes?
    edited March 2017

Eyes too crazy.
    She has eyes?
    Her tits are like saggy mosquito bites.

Fs BAABS.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Eyes too crazy.
    She has eyes?
    Her tits are like saggy mosquito bites.

Fs BAABS.
    LEAVE
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BearsWiin said:

Big fan of Daddario, excellent boobwork on True Detective. But the one woman who made me drool involuntarily was Jeri Ryan. Worked on Jag on the Paramount lot for a few weeks in the summer of 1996 before getting hired for Without Limits, and had to deal with a construction foreman who couldn't plan ahead what he needed, so he kept sending me to the mill to get a small amount of lumber for whatever he needed to build in the next few hours (I asked him if he couldn't plan ahead so I didn't have to make so many trips, and he replied "I don't know what I'm gonna need until I need it" - fucking idiot). The upside of sending me to the mill to get material three or four times a day was that I got to pass by the Voyager stage. Let me just say that being in the immediate presence of Jeri Ryan is boner-inducing, no saving throw
    Worked with her on Boston Legal. Spent a few days doing standby with the shooting crew at the high school set and the prom set. Ryan was at both. Pretty girl, to be sure, but pretty girls are a dime-a-dozen in fictional Boston, and I didn't think that she stood out. Never understood at the time why she made dudes as big as she did.
    BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

Big fan of Daddario, excellent boobwork on True Detective. But the one woman who made me drool involuntarily was Jeri Ryan. Worked on Jag on the Paramount lot for a few weeks in the summer of 1996 before getting hired for Without Limits, and had to deal with a construction foreman who couldn't plan ahead what he needed, so he kept sending me to the mill to get a small amount of lumber for whatever he needed to build in the next few hours (I asked him if he couldn't plan ahead so I didn't have to make so many trips, and he replied "I don't know what I'm gonna need until I need it" - fucking idiot). The upside of sending me to the mill to get material three or four times a day was that I got to pass by the Voyager stage. Let me just say that being in the immediate presence of Jeri Ryan is boner-inducing, no saving throw
    Worked with her on Boston Legal. Spent a few days doing standby with the shooting crew at the high school set and the prom set. Ryan was at both. Pretty girl, to be sure, but pretty girls are a dime-a-dozen in fictional Boston, and I didn't think that she stood out. Never understood at the time why she made dudes as big as she did.
    I see what you did there. I belive the appropriate response is something about you being gay.
    I've been fucking for over 30 years now. At this poont my pathetic fantasies revolve around more than just a pretty semen receptacle, which she certainly is. I want chinteresting.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

I see what you did there. I belive the appropriate response is something about you being gay.
    I've been fucking for over 30 years now. At this poont my pathetic fantasies revolve around more than just a pretty semen receptacle, which she certainly is. I want chinteresting.
    Learn my words. Know them. Live them.
    BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

You don't choose BearsWiin's words, BearsWiin's words choose you.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    edited March 2017
    dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

You don't choose BearsWiin's words, BearsWiin's words choose you.
    Thanks you for reminding me that I say some memorable shit.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Things less grandiose and clinically insane than BearsLoos's tall tales

He said he worked on not one but two Pauly Shore movies. I think if he were lying he'd make up a better story than that.
    He also worked in government with top notch neo-con strategists, is a professor, and his grandfather served in the Wehrmacht.
    I never said I was a professor. I was a GSI teaching at UCLA. I also never said I worked in government. I worked at CSIS, a think tank. You're either deliberately trying to distort my words, or you just really suck at comprehension. Either way, you suck at this.
    I'm hearing your Swiss uncle was first scientist to synthesize LSD, that you used to jam with Jerry Garcia and you are godfather to Sonny Dykes children.
    you suck at this
    Look at the usual suspects using their tongue to manscape the full of shit Bear.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    BearsWiin said:

uw2010 said:

Holy fuck.
    That's about as close to perfect as it gets for me.
    Sierra looks even better from behind.

Face is nice and pleasant, but not drop-dead gorgeous or distinctive. I'd take an evening with 40somethings Gillian Anderson or Kate Beckinsale over her any day. Hell, I'd take wrinkly old Dana Delany or Nancy Wilson, since I know Dana's a freak in the sack and Nancy could sing to me.
    uh, who is that? because that is one incredible behind

BearsWiin said:

uw2010 said:

Holy fuck.
    That's about as close to perfect as it gets for me.
    Sierra looks even better from behind.

Face is nice and pleasant, but not drop-dead gorgeous or distinctive. I'd take an evening with 40somethings Gillian Anderson or Kate Beckinsale over her any day. Hell, I'd take wrinkly old Dana Delany or Nancy Wilson, since I know Dana's a freak in the sack and Nancy could sing to me.
    uh, who is that? because that is one incredible behind
    Jesus christ, I can already tell that you will have a difficult time getting tail in a few years.