Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Picture Thread: Other women that Bearswiin has worked with that were "nothing special"

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    HuskyJW said:

BearsWiin said:

Love me some young Charlotte Church.

Wish I'd paid more attention to Robin Tunney at the time, but I liked Megan Ward more. Except for the day we filmed at the Tar Pits, when Robin wore that little orange dress.

Didn't think much of Carla Gugino on Son-In-Law, other than that she could act circles around Pauly Shore.

Of course, there was this other chick on that set who was just hitting her prime...

Too bad she smoked, or else I'd have been all over that

Girls who smoke...poke.
    Bearswiin prefers trannys

HTH
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

BearsWiin said:

HuskyJW said:

BearsWiin said:

Love me some young Charlotte Church.

Wish I'd paid more attention to Robin Tunney at the time, but I liked Megan Ward more. Except for the day we filmed at the Tar Pits, when Robin wore that little orange dress.

Didn't think much of Carla Gugino on Son-In-Law, other than that she could act circles around Pauly Shore.

Of course, there was this other chick on that set who was just hitting her prime...

Too bad she smoked, or else I'd have been all over that

Girls who smoke...poke.
    Yes. And kissing them is like licking an ashtray.
    I've never licked an ashtray but I've fucked a smoker.

True story.
    I once ate a greasy pork sandwich from an ash tray.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912

uw2010 said:

Holy fuck.
    That's about as close to perfect as it gets for me.
    Bush too big
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club

Things less grandiose and clinically insane than BearsLoos's tall tales

He said he worked on not one but two Pauly Shore movies. I think if he were lying he'd make up a better story than that.
    Encino Man? There can't be that many.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

He said he worked on not one but two Pauly Shore movies. I think if he were lying he'd make up a better story than that.
    Jury Duty, Bio Dome, Son in Law, In the Army Now. People forget that Pauly was a thing, people forget that.
    Totally Pauly. Who can forget the Weasel?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

Jury Duty, Bio Dome, Son in Law, In the Army Now. People forget that Pauly was a thing, people forget that.
    Encino Man and Son-In-Law. He was the comedic sidekick in Encino Man, but for some reason people thought afterwards that he was the reason the movie was a success, so they gave him and his shtick more films. I nearly kicked his head by accident the first day of principal photography out in West Hills at the backyard set; he was lying down on the ground with his legs dangling over the side of the excavated swimming pool hole, and out of the corner of my eye, I thought his head was a sandbag. Had I done that, I might never have worked again in Hollywood, but on the flip side I might have done American Film a great service. Actually a pretty nice guy when he wasn't "on."

Also worked on the first two Beethoven movies. Some of the hottest young ladies were extras on the collapsing deck scene in Beethoven's Second that we shot in the middle of the night up at the Great Outdoors cabin/pond on the Universal backlot. Or maybe my judgement was impaired by the 18-20 hr shifts I'd been working the previous few days. Kinda pissed that all the trees that we built around the cabin never made it onscreen, but I got paid all the same.

Film I'm most proud of having worked on was Without Limits, about Steve Prefontaine. Just a good film overall.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    We get it youre in the film industry

Huh? I thought he was a celebrity stalker.

How disappointing.
    edited March 2017
    @BearsWin: "I'm most proud of having worked on was Without Limits, about Steve Prefontaine. Just a good film overall."
    You were the guy in the crowd, right?

Not for 18 years now
    edited March 2017

You were the guy in the crowd, right?

A lot of filming was done in Eugene, and I had nothing to do with that. I was part of the crew that worked out of Covina, doing assorted indoor sets like the Munich dorm, Pre's trailer, Olympic TV control center, and the hotel room where he rips up his foot while doing acrobatic fucking. Also had the unenviable task of trying to make Azusa Pacific's Citrus(!) Stadium look like the Munich Olympiastadion.
    Seriously? Nobody has said cool story bro yet? Weak.
    Sad to see how sarcasm has fallen since Trump got elected.
    I'm wondering why Stalin didn't put this thread out of its misery long ago. Even Trump could admit a mistake by issuing a new immigration EO.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,175
    BearsWiin said:

Encino Man and Son-In-Law. He was the comedic sidekick in Encino Man, but for some reason people thought afterwards that he was the reason the movie was a success, so they gave him and his shtick more films. I nearly kicked his head by accident the first day of principal photography out in West Hills at the backyard set; he was lying down on the ground with his legs dangling over the side of the excavated swimming pool hole, and out of the corner of my eye, I thought his head was a sandbag. Had I done that, I might never have worked again in Hollywood, but on the flip side I might have done American Film a great service. Actually a pretty nice guy when he wasn't "on."

Also worked on the first two Beethoven movies. Some of the hottest young ladies were extras on the collapsing deck scene in Beethoven's Second that we shot in the middle of the night up at the Great Outdoors cabin/pond on the Universal backlot. Or maybe my judgement was impaired by the 18-20 hr shifts I'd been working the previous few days. Kinda pissed that all the trees that we built around the cabin never made it onscreen, but I got paid all the same.

Film I'm most proud of having worked on was Without Limits, about Steve Prefontaine. Just a good film overall.
    thank you for your service?