Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Picture Thread: Other women that Bearswiin has worked with that were "nothing special"

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    That's my second favorite action movie of all time, behind Aliens only.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

Don't leave out your unforgettable cameo as the orderly.

At the time, I probably would have given up my salary to be the guy to do that
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

BearsWiin said:

she could act circles around Pauly Shore.

you really needed to write that?
    A compass acts circles around Pauly Shore.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    BearsWiin said:

but if it helps my kid get laid, I'm all for it.

Half the bored will want you to adopt them...

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

Love me some young Charlotte Church.

Wish I'd paid more attention to Robin Tunney at the time, but I liked Megan Ward more. Except for the day we filmed at the Tar Pits, when Robin wore that little orange dress.

Didn't think much of Carla Gugino on Son-In-Law, other than that she could act circles around Pauly Shore.

Of course, there was this other chick on that set who was just hitting her prime...

Too bad she smoked, or else I'd have been all over that

Girls who smoke...poke.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    BearsWiin said:

Middle son wore my T2 show jacket to school yesterday as part of Spirit Week. It's a leather biker jacket that used to have a red T2 patch on it until I removed it in the late 1990's. His friends wanted to know where he'd gotten it, and he casually told them that Arnold had given it to his dad, which seemed to impress them. That's technically true, but the real story is less impressive: the producers didn't want to spring for show jackets at the end of the film because they were so overbudget, but Arnold intervened and paid for 400 jackets out of his own deep pockets, then gave them to all the long-term crew. So it's not like he handed it to me and said "Bearswiin, vielen Dank for wuerking on my film" or anything, especially since I'd quit T2 to go work on Beethoven by the time he bought the jackets, but if it helps my kid get laid, I'm all for it.

Get laid? I thought your kid and backthepack shared the same 5th grade class?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    HuskyJW said:

BearsWiin said:

Love me some young Charlotte Church.

Wish I'd paid more attention to Robin Tunney at the time, but I liked Megan Ward more. Except for the day we filmed at the Tar Pits, when Robin wore that little orange dress.

Didn't think much of Carla Gugino on Son-In-Law, other than that she could act circles around Pauly Shore.

Of course, there was this other chick on that set who was just hitting her prime...

Too bad she smoked, or else I'd have been all over that

Girls who smoke...poke.
    Yes. And kissing them is like licking an ashtray.