Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Picture Thread: Other women that Bearswiin has worked with that were "nothing special"

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    In the army now is a classic
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    BearsWiin said:

uw2010 said:

Holy fuck.
    That's about as close to perfect as it gets for me.
    Sierra looks even better from behind.

Face is nice and pleasant, but not drop-dead gorgeous or distinctive. I'd take an evening with 40somethings Gillian Anderson or Kate Beckinsale over her any day. Hell, I'd take wrinkly old Dana Delany or Nancy Wilson, since I know Dana's a freak in the sack and Nancy could sing to me.
    Nope. You are gay.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    edited March 2017

BearsWiin said:

uw2010 said:

Holy fuck.

Face is nice and pleasant, but not drop-dead gorgeous or distinctive. I'd take an evening with 40somethings Gillian Anderson or Kate Beckinsale over her any day. Hell, I'd take wrinkly old Dana Delany or Nancy Wilson, since I know Dana's a freak in the sack and Nancy could sing to me.
    Nope. You are gay old.
    I've been fucking for over 30 years now. At this poont my pathetic fantasies revolve around more than just a pretty semen receptacle, which she certainly is. I want interesting.

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912
    edited March 2017
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

uw2010 said:

Holy fuck.

Nope. You are gay old.
    I've been fucking for over 30 years now. At this poont my pathetic fantasies revolve around more than just a pretty semen receptacle, which she certainly is. I want interesting.

So, gay.
    Yeah he's gay.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

We get it youre in the film fake news industry

edited March 2017

Things less grandiose and clinically insane than BearsLoos's tall tales

He said he worked on not one but two Pauly Shore movies. I think if he were lying he'd make up a better story than that.
    He also worked in government with top notch neo-con strategists, is a professor, and his grandfather served in the Wehrmacht.
    BearsWiin said:

He said he worked on not one but two Pauly Shore movies. I think if he were lying he'd make up a better story than that.
    He also worked in government with top notch neo-con strategists, is a professor, and his grandfather served in the Wehrmacht.
    I never said I was a professor. I was a GSI teaching at UCLA. I also never said I worked in government. I worked at CSIS, a think tank. You're either deliberately trying to distort my words, or you just really suck at comprehension. Either way, you suck at this.
    I'm hearing your Swiss uncle was first scientist to synthesize LSD, that you used to jam with Jerry Garcia and you are godfather to Sonny Dykes children.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

BearsWiin said:

I never said I was a professor. I was a GSI teaching at UCLA. I also never said I worked in government. I worked at CSIS, a think tank. You're either deliberately trying to distort my words, or you just really suck at comprehension. Either way, you suck at this.
    He's just an ignant cunt.

Once you realize this and just spend time mocking his stupid fucking ass, the less bothersome he is.

He really does suck. At this, and cocks.
    I've been on internets message boreds since 1995 (actually used to run an early barebones BBS at CSIS). I've dealt with effective and entertaining trolls. He isn't one of them. He's just tiresome.
    I get it. I was just looking for an opportunity to call him a cocksucker.
    BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

BearsWiin said:

Once you realize this and just spend time mocking his stupid fucking ass, the less bothersome he is.

I've been on internets message boreds since 1995 (actually used to run an early barebones BBS at CSIS). I've dealt with effective and entertaining trolls. He isn't one of them. He's just tiresome.
    And yet somehow you keep getting caught in the islamotroll net, along with the rest of the bored's moslems/Islamic apologists.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

HuskyJW said:

BearsWiin said:

Love me some young Charlotte Church.

Wish I'd paid more attention to Robin Tunney at the time, but I liked Megan Ward more. Except for the day we filmed at the Tar Pits, when Robin wore that little orange dress.

Didn't think much of Carla Gugino on Son-In-Law, other than that she could act circles around Pauly Shore.

Of course, there was this other chick on that set who was just hitting her prime...

Too bad she smoked, or else I'd have been all over that

Girls who smoke...poke.
    Yes. And kissing them is like licking an ashtray.
    Kissing?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

BearsWiin said:

FREE HARV
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    TheHB said:

BearsWiin said:

HuskyJW said:

BearsWiin said:

Love me some young Charlotte Church.

Wish I'd paid more attention to Robin Tunney at the time, but I liked Megan Ward more. Except for the day we filmed at the Tar Pits, when Robin wore that little orange dress.

Didn't think much of Carla Gugino on Son-In-Law, other than that she could act circles around Pauly Shore.

Of course, there was this other chick on that set who was just hitting her prime...

Too bad she smoked, or else I'd have been all over that

Girls who smoke...poke.
    Yes. And kissing them is like licking an ashtray.
    Kissing?
    What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss?

Give her a kiss, boy!
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    Alexandra Daddario puts all of these fine women to shame.