Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OT: Seahawks

124»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

This thread also makes me miss Husky football.

I remember Huskies were the #1 sports team for me. If they won then it was a great weekend, if they lost it ruined my week.

The Seahawks were an after thought. Then in 2004 it slowly switched to the Seahawks for me. Huskies stopped putting out a good product while the Seahawks seem to "get it".

You can tell the Seahawks bottom line is to win games, thus the atmosphere at games are amazing.

While UW/Mariners don't get that. They think they have to manufacture this great atmosphere instead it makes going to games shitty.

I can't stand going to Husky games anymore. Product sucks, the commercialization throughout the whole stadium is annoying. I don't get that feeling at Seahawks games.

I wish we could have 4+ page threads about the state of Husky football where we aren't making sarcastic jokes. Where there is real football talk but what's the point? Until changes are made at the top there is no point in caring about the Huskies like I once did.

Thanks a lot Emmert!

this