Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Your worst agony of defeat type of moment in athletic competition?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I once went to bed with 2 chicks. One was a really hot model, blonde. Easily a 10. The other one was average, about a 6, also blonde. She liked me but I wanted to fuck the model so I started fingering her. Then a few minutes into it they both get up and leave the room for no apparent reason.

I had a very similar experience in my early 20s. Threesomes aren't as easy as they look on TV. There's some very complex mental chemistry involved if it's 1 guy and 2 chicks. If it's 1 chick and 2 dudes, it's much smoother sailing...just start pounding away at a hole...even if it's the same hole that the other dude is already pounding. I believe they call that "double-penetration" in some areas.
    3 ways are almost more trouble than they are worth.

One of the chicks always has a problem.
    I think the key to a successful 2 chicks 1 dude three way is to make sure the dude is one of those happy dumb guys that just goes with the flow. When the dude is a headcase like myself, sex with 2 chicks causes too much thinking, analyzing, score keeping, hesitating, and awkward facial expressions...all things that are an absolute turn-off for women.

If I'm ever to successfully execute a three way, drugs will need to be involved. I'm thinking roofies are probably the best way to go.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Little League All-Stars... my team had blown through the first four games, defeating our opponent in the finals 12-0 in one of them. We lost the first game, and then went down 9-1 in the second game. I came in and pitched, and they didn't score another run, but our comeback stalled at 9-8. I was on deck with 2 outs and a runner on 3rd (and I was 8-9 with a walk and HBP in the two games at that point) when the guy in front of me popped out to second.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2017
    Breaking my ankles against some allen iverson wannabe in Jr High

i was on the floor. luckily cellphone video cameras weren't a big thing back then but people still took photos with their nokias
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I remember the highlights of Marichal when it happened. Compared to the breathless over coverage of everything today it really wasn't that big of a deal. I kept the SI cover on my wall for awhile.

There were no calls for the death penalty or anything like that.

I put 1750 in the inflation calculator and it comes out to 13 grand today. Amazing

You should also check player salary inflation to make a valid monetary comparison.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2017

I once went to bed with 2 chicks. One was a really hot model, blonde. Easily a 10. The other one was average, about a 6, also blonde. She liked me but I wanted to fuck the model so I started fingering her. Then a few minutes into it they both get up and leave the room for no apparent reason.

I had a very similar experience in my early 20s. Threesomes aren't as easy as they look on TV. There's some very complex mental chemistry involved if it's 1 guy and 2 chicks. If it's 1 chick and 2 dudes, it's much smoother sailing...just start pounding away at a hole...even if it's the same hole that the other dude is already pounding. I believe they call that "double-penetration" in some areas.

Disagree....

Once I blow my load and fall asleep, they have someone to talk to.

Snarf!!!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

Disagree....

Once I blow my load and fall asleep, they have someone to talk to.

Snarf!!!
    Yeah I can't sleep through a cat fight.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,018
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I charged the mound after getting hit by a pitch.

I lost.

Robin Ventura poasts on this bored?

Fuck Yeah!