Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Britain may be an Islamic nation within 20 years

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

Hondo is such a blatant fucking liar.

Actually just a dreamer of things that aren't and never were. That's all.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    doogie said:

Fuck off.

Doogie's unraveling right in step with Don.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,050
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

All I know is if I see one more video of Christians cutting someones head off because they're not Christian I'll go nuts!

Correct. Airplanes are more humane.

https://youtu.be/yc_T75APRz8
    It's called war. We don't grab random muslims and execute them in the name of our God. You live in a Christian nation. Move much?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

All I know is if I see one more video of Christians cutting someones head off because they're not Christian I'll go nuts!

It's called war. We don't grab random muslims and execute them in the name of our God. You live in a Christian nation. Move much?
    I'm pretty sure they call it war too.

HTH
  • Options
    "You live in a Christian nation."

Might want to can that shit. US remains predominantly Christian for now, but it won't last forever, not because of conquest, but because reptile brains will awaken from the stupidity of magic flying horses and hippy dead prophets coming back to life to realize, as with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, there is no God.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I'm pretty sure they call it Holy War too.

HTH
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Your God is bullshit.
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Your God is bullshit.
    Who's your God, Boobs? Race Bannon? Oh, wait. He's your Lord.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Your God is bullshit.
    You must be new here.

FREE HARVEY ROAD!
  • Options

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Your God is bullshit.
    You must be new here.

FREE HARVEY ROAD!
    Whenever Race summons, you answer, so I presume there's something biblical between you two. Am I wrong?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Hey BearsLoos, are you familiar with this chick?

There's a reason why she's the most popular candidate in France right now. The French don't want to become an Islamic nation and understand the threat that Islamization of the West poses to liberal values, unlike dumbfuck ignoramuses like yourself who hang out in Paris for 1 or 2 weeks, eat at a doner kebab café, then pat yourself on the back for knowing better than the locals what's best for them and what isn't. Go fuck yourself.

Would hit

se baiser
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

There's a reason why she's the most popular candidate in France right now. The French don't want to become an Islamic nation and understand the threat that Islamization of the West poses to liberal values, unlike dumbfuck ignoramuses like yourself who hang out in Paris for 1 or 2 weeks, eat at a doner kebab café, then pat yourself on the back for knowing better than the locals what's best for them and what isn't. Go fuck yourself.

Doners are a German thing fuck wad. Have ever been east of the Rockies?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

Have you ever been Europe dumbfuck, or Asia? Or out of the US ever? You can get them in France and you can get them in Bangkok. You can find them in many other countries. You should try to get out of your basement more, half quook.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Your God is bullshit.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    AlCzervik said:

OBK trying to troll Bearswiin is some funny shit.
    Funny on some levels, sad on others

Power's back on after 26 hours. Terrorists from Cypress fell upon the electrical grid a few streets over in an effort to deprive us of our Western Way of Life. Sons have been going through gaming withdrawals, but fortunately the power came back on before they became irretreevably radicalized
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Have you ever been Europe dumbfuck, or Asia? Or out of the US ever? You can get them in France and you can get them in Bangkok. You can find them in many other countries. You should try to get out of your basement more, half quook.
    obk

World traveler.

lol
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Look at the Google skills on this guy!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Been to more than 50 cuntries motherfuckers. Suck my quook cockus.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Been to more than 50 counties motherfuckers. Suck my quook cockus.

ftfy