Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Britain may be an Islamic nation within 20 years

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Go to many small British towns in the country and they look like 3rd world moslem bazaars.

I spent a few days in Canterbury this last summer, and all I saw were plump cockney hoes and their pale crooked-toothed wanker boyfriends. But, yeah, Muslim in 20 years. *Christ.*
    Sounds like you really traveled the country and covered a lot of ground
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,594
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Scouse > Cockney

#MerseysideTUFF
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Go to many small British towns in the country and they look like 3rd world moslem bazaars.

I spent a few days in Canterbury this last summer, and all I saw were plump cockney hoes and their pale crooked-toothed wanker boyfriends. But, yeah, Muslim in 20 years. *Christ.*
    Probably one more English town than you've been to recently. But, yeah, I spent most of the time in France and Belgium. Stayed in the Marais Arrondissement in Paris for a week, saw lots of Muslims, even ate their food, managed to not get my throat cut. Amazing what you can do when you're not afraid, or stupid.
    The corpses at the Bataclan Theater say va te faire enculer
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

You've never been to Britain or a Bazaar you hysterical fuckstick.
  • Options
    AlCzervik said:

You've never been to Britain or a Bazaar you hysterical fuckstick.
    Be careful, the reds might be listening.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Probably one more English town than you've been to recently. But, yeah, I spent most of the time in France and Belgium. Stayed in the Marais Arrondissement in Paris for a week, saw lots of Muslims, even ate their food, managed to not get my throat cut. Amazing what you can do when you're not afraid, or stupid.
    The corpses at the Bataclan Theater say "Fuck You OBK, you AIDS-riddled faggot."
    Fixed.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

What do the corpses of Oklahoma City say?

When a white asshat does this, you dismiss it as the work of a lone disturbed individual. When a raghead brownskin asshat does this, you damn an entire culture. You're no better than they are. Fuck you. I hope you die slowly in a bloody zipper accident.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

When a white asshat does this, you dismiss it as the work of a lone disturbed individual. When a raghead brownskin asshat does this, you damn an entire culture. You're no better than they are. Fuck you. I hope you die slowly in a bloody zipper accident.
    Time to call Bullshit here. McVeigh acted on his own.

Yours is a vintage Berkeley pacifist-in-denial invalid argument. It isn't the same at all, as has been explained and recounted here at length, numerous times. Yet, you continue to see the two as equal. It's your problem if you can't comprehend the obvious differences. What's worse about Left Coast Berkeley types and those you inspire, isn't that you can't comprehend the differences, but that you won't.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

DSIABZA
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Yours is a vintage Berkeley pacifist-in-denial invalid argument. It isn't the same at all, as has been explained and recounted here at length, numerous times. Yet, you continue to see the two as equal. It's your problem if you can't comprehend the obvious differences. What's worse about Left Coast Berkeley types and those you inspire, isn't that you can't comprehend the differences, but that you won't.
    He's a product of the militia mentality. The vast majority of white Christians don't shoot up churches in Charleston or mosques in Quebec, nor do they support such actions. The vast majority of Muslims don't shoot up theaters like Bataclan or bars in Orlando, nor do they support such actions. But yeah, it's helpful to damn an entire culture for the actions of asshats on the fringe.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

But but McVeigh is all you've got...? Choke on Vladimir Lenin's stone hard cock.

• Options
    edited February 2017

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

But but McVeigh is all you've got...? Choke on Vladimir Lenin's stone hard cock.

If I showed you a dead negro churchgoer from Charleston or a dead mosque worshipper in Quebec, your hateful ass would probably chincredible it

DSIABZA
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

He's a product of the militia mentality. The vast majority of white Christians don't shoot up churches in Charleston or mosques in Quebec, nor do they support such actions. The vast majority of Muslims don't shoot up theaters like Bataclan or bars in Orlando, nor do they support such actions. But yeah, it's helpful to damn an entire culture for the actions of asshats on the fringe.
    Friend: You need to start paying attention to the surveys conducted in Great Britain, where the percentages of muslims who want Sharia Law and don't believe beating their wives and daughters should be illegal are sobering to say the least, over 50% in some areas. Most are good people who can't or won't stand up against the militant elements, which, in this war of ideas, is like loading the guns for the enemy, but handing it to someone else to shoot. If you're a Berkeley guy, you know what facilitating means. And therein lies a massive, but perhaps not insurmountable problem with Islam in the West. Only time will tell.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

If I showed you a dead negro churchgoer from Charleston or a dead mosque worshipper in Quebec, your hateful ass would probably chincredible it

DSIABZA
    It's fucking OBK. He doesn't even count. Complete fucking zero. That's what the "O" is for.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Friend: You need to start paying attention to the surveys conducted in Great Britain, where the percentages of muslims who want Sharia Law and don't believe beating their wives and daughters should be illegal are sobering to say the least, over 50% in some areas. Most are good people who can't or won't stand up against the militant elements, which, in this war of ideas, is like loading the guns for the enemy, but handing it to someone else to shoot. If you're a Berkeley guy, you know what facilitating means. And therein lies a massive, but perhaps not insurmountable problem with Islam in the West. Only time will tell.
    You seem to think that Muslims are inherently incapable of assimilating. That would somehow make them different than the Muslim Turks who already did it in Germany, or all the different groups that have assimilated in the US. They come to Europe and the US for a reason, and that reason isn't to infiltrate and destroy the West and its values. It's because they are sick of what they had to deal with at home. As I've said before, assimilation doesn't happen quickly or smoothly, but it does happen eventually.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Typical lazy leftist deflection of the issue, Islam, and immediate counterpunch fallacy 'you're a fucking racyiss for daring to criticize the religion of peace.'

Allahu Fuckubar.