Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dear Nordstrom

12346»

Comments

• Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

All this short term stock talk is really dumb, considering who likely owns Nordstrom stock in the first place. If people are are rushing to buy the stock because Nordstrom dumped a Trump product line, they are being utterly irrational, foolish investors and they deserve to get financially fucked in ass when the shorts dump on them.

Don't over think it. The comment was just a rebuttal to the old French guy that thought America would jump to support Ivanka and hate Nordstroms.
    Are you not watching or reading the news? This stupid meme is going to cost a lot of dumb HRC fans a lot of money. HRC herself is on the short side, I guarantee it.
    Only the news about the 9th circuit court, unanimously, punching Trump in his pussy.
    T.S. has it right on the 9th Circus Court of Appeals. Overturned 97% of the time their ruling his the supremes.
    98% chance that is fake news.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Ninth circuit is stuffed to the brim with hard leftist lunatics. It needs to be purged and the anti american radicals sent to a prison in Yemen.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Even better, quit bitching about solutions to symptoms and address the fact that opiates are handed out like candy by doctors.

You are a fucktard. Because of a few dumbfucks overdosing the rest of us practically have to strangle our doctors to get any of the good legit stuff like percocet.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Even better, quit bitching about solutions to symptoms and address the fact that opiates are handed out like candy by doctors.

You are a fucktard. Because of a few dumbfucks overdosing the rest of us practically have to strangle our doctors to get any of the good legit stuff like percocet.
    Found the junky. How long before you start sucking cock for oxy?
  • Options

Found the junky. How long before you start sucking cockus for oxy?
    Fuck Cockus. How_much_more_time does he need to fight the Aids?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baphomet said:

Sledog said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

All this short term stock talk is really dumb, considering who likely owns Nordstrom stock in the first place. If people are are rushing to buy the stock because Nordstrom dumped a Trump product line, they are being utterly irrational, foolish investors and they deserve to get financially fucked in ass when the shorts dump on them.

Don't over think it. The comment was just a rebuttal to the old French guy that thought America would jump to support Ivanka and hate Nordstroms.
    Are you not watching or reading the news? This stupid meme is going to cost a lot of dumb HRC fans a lot of money. HRC herself is on the short side, I guarantee it.
    Only the news about the 9th circuit court, unanimously, punching Trump in his pussy.
    T.S. has it right on the 9th Circus Court of Appeals. Overturned 97% of the time their ruling his the supremes.
    98% chance that is fake news.
    Better go check!
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2017
    salemcoog said:

I love how our president is having a meltdown on twitter and it's okay because he's draining the swamp by making billionaires more rich and keeping the lower class poor

The cognitive dissonance on trump supporters is amazing, I hope we have a case study on this. Having poor middle class / lower class trump supporters root against their own interests is amazing

It's cute when they learn a new phrase on their FB feed.
    Cute, I actually graduated from UW unlike most of this bored. Why root for this shit football team if you never went to UW, I won't ever understand.

I'd bandwagon Bama in a heartbeat if I was a college football fan free agent. After that 0-12 season UW had and the Sark years, I want to kill myself as a fan
  • Options

salemcoog said:

I love how our president is having a meltdown on twitter and it's okay because he's draining the swamp by making billionaires more rich and keeping the lower class poor

The cognitive dissonance on trump supporters is amazing, I hope we have a case study on this. Having poor middle class / lower class trump supporters root against their own interests is amazing

It's cute when they learn a new phrase on their FB feed.
    Cute, I actually graduated from UW unlike most of this bored. Why root for this shit football team if you never went to UW, I won't ever understand.

I'd bandwagon Bama in a heartbeat if I was a college football fan free agent. After that 0-12 season UW had and the Sark years, I want to kill myself as a fan
    Funny fucking shit right there. Septuple chincredible.