Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dear Nordstrom

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

All this short term stock talk is really dumb, considering who likely owns Nordstrom stock in the first place. If people are are rushing to buy the stock because Nordstrom dumped a Trump product line, they are being utterly irrational, foolish investors and they deserve to get financially fucked in ass when the shorts dump on them.

Don't over think it. The comment was just a rebuttal to the old French guy that thought America would jump to support Ivanka and hate Nordstroms.
    Are you not watching or reading the news? This stupid meme is going to cost a lot of dumb HRC fans a lot of money. HRC herself is on the short side, I guarantee it.
    Only the news about the 9th circuit court, unanimously, punching Trump in his pussy.
    There will come a time when all you can afford to worry about is making money.
    I'm passed that point, and pretty safe.

My main concern now is that our so-called president doesn't fuck everything up with his incompetence.

It doesn't matter how much you have in the banks, or in stocks, or in real estate, if that fucker starts WWIII.
    Or Soviet Seattle passes a fucking income tax like the City Council is considering. For heroin injection sites, more homeless camps and bureaucrats.
  • Options
    Ima go watch Washington Men's BB lose to Colorado now.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

All this short term stock talk is really dumb, considering who likely owns Nordstrom stock in the first place. If people are are rushing to buy the stock because Nordstrom dumped a Trump product line, they are being utterly irrational, foolish investors and they deserve to get financially fucked in ass when the shorts dump on them.

Don't over think it. The comment was just a rebuttal to the old French guy that thought America would jump to support Ivanka and hate Nordstroms.
    Are you not watching or reading the news? This stupid meme is going to cost a lot of dumb HRC fans a lot of money. HRC herself is on the short side, I guarantee it.
    Only the news about the 9th circuit court, unanimously, punching Trump in his pussy.

My main concern now is that our so-called president doesn't fuck everything up with his incompetence.

It doesn't matter how much you have in the banks, or in stocks, or in real estate, if that fucker starts WWIII.
    Or Soviet Seattle passes a fucking income tax like the City Council is considering.
    All my rents and dividends are paid through an offshore shell account. Sawant and her cronies can't touch them.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    REAL Satan is for WW3

Get this poor imposter outta here.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    PurpleJ said:

REAL Satan is for WW3

Get this poor imposter outta here.

J actually has a point here
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Fuck Romar. Losing by 13 to buffs.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Fuck Romar. Losing by 13 to buffs.
    Zat all?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

T.S. has it right on the 9th Circus Court of Appeals. Overturned 97% of the time their ruling his the supremes.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2017
    I love how our president is having a meltdown on twitter and it's okay because he's draining the swamp by making billionaires more rich and keeping the lower class poor

The cognitive dissonance on trump supporters is amazing, I hope we have a case study on this. Having poor middle class / lower class trump supporters root against their own interests is amazing
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2017

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Or Soviet Seattle passes a fucking income tax like the City Council is considering. For heroin injection sites, more homeless camps and bureaucrats.
    Mental health issues are bullshit. We're a first world country, they just need to pull themselves by the bootstraps just like our president Donald trump did. Can't their dad loan them a million dollars like Trumps dad did? We should just let them die on the streets. They're just asking for a handout.

SAD
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I love how our president is having a meltdown on twitter and it's okay because he's draining the swamp by making billionaires more rich and keeping the lower class poor

The cognitive dissonance on trump supporters is amazing, I hope we have a case study on this. Having poor middle class / lower class trump supporters root against their own interests is amazing

Here is your case study (safe for work).
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited February 2017

Here is your case study (safe for work).
    It's sad to see how far Boobs has fallen

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    Not gonna lie - this thread brings back good memories of the 80's when banging a Nordy girl was pretty high up there on the sexual food chain.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Mental health issues are bullshit. We're a first world country, they just need to pull themselves by the bootstraps just like our president Donald trump did. Can't their dad loan them a million dollars like Trumps dad did? We should just let them die on the streets. They're just asking for a handout.

SAD
    I know people who used heroin and quit because they wanted to or because they got in trouble. It's a personal choice and they need to take responsibility for it. But, I'm sure to an excuse making bleeding heart liberal their poor life choices are Trump's fault.

And yes, we should just let them die on the streets if that's what they choose. Overpopulation is a bitch and I thank anyone who wants to sacrifice themselves for the greater good.
  • Options
    I know, and have known former, now dead, heroin addicts, including one famous Seattle musician. Anyone who thinks making shooting heroin safer and cleaner is good for the addict or society, is a fucking fool. It may save lives, temporarily, and stave off death in an alley, but what kind of life are we supporting? Answer: An unemployed leach slowly killing themselves and destroying their brains and bodies, hastening their eventual death from organ failure if not from hepatitis, inflammation and even gangrene. (Yes, I know someone who lost 30% of his fucking skin from it.) What kind of government considers itself compassionate that would ever support this? A liberal government that just doesn't want to see what they're supporting out on the street, that's who. And they can continue to pollute our greenbelts with heaps and mounds of trash and their own shit when they aren't getting high at the free clinic.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Even better, quit bitching about solutions to symptoms and address the fact that opiates are handed out like candy by doctors.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Even better, quit bitching about solutions to symptoms and address the fact that opiates are handed out like candy by doctors.

Absolutely true and a huge gateway problem. But it would take a decade to get that through the thick skulls of our City Council, and by the time they realized that problem, they wouldn't have a clue where to begin or what to do, other than care and feed it by raising more taxes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The current epidemic started when they banned a certain type of oxy and replaced it with something that couldn't be smoked or crushed up. They brought it back after seeing a spike in heroin use. Can't have someone else getting rich on the opium trade in America.

Big government loves big pharma and vice versa. Kingpins.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

@theCobra true????
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's cute when they learn a new phrase on their FB feed.