Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dear Nordstrom

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    whlinder said:

I like to root for the University of Washington's athletic teams and then bitch about the behavior of a kiss ass to the corporation who's biggest individual shareholders have deep, multi-generational ties to the University of Washington and have been long time supporters of and competitors for University of Washington athletic programs.

It's what I like to do.

Profile in courage.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Except it is the left that attacked Nordstroms, not the right. But still

The Nordstroms are a bunch of fags anyway. Sold the Seahawks to Behring because they were scared that one side or other of the NFL strike would stop over paying for shoes.

Where were they when UW dropped football? That's what I thought
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    The drops of Ivanka's line are simply political statements. I hope consumers make one of their own. If she was black those stores would get burnt to the ground.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2017
    Ronco is about to get bounced.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    As data visualization superiority guy even I have to laugh at "the left" for all the Nordstrom rally shit.

What's that? A 3 month trend?

lol
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    whlinder said:

I like to root for the University of Washington's athletic teams and then bitch about the behavior of a corporation who's biggest individual shareholders have deep, multi-generational ties to the University of Washington and have been long time supporters of and competitors for University of Washington athletic programs.

It's what I like to do.

They were all Betas. Fuck those guys.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

whlinder said:

I like to root for the University of Washington's athletic teams and then bitch about the behavior of a corporation who's biggest individual shareholders have deep, multi-generational ties to the University of Washington and have been long time supporters of and competitors for University of Washington athletic programs.

It's what I like to do.

The side that won were Betas. There were some PhiDelts on the side that got booted.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

whlinder said:

It's what I like to do.

The side that won were Betas. There were some PhiDelts on the side that got booted.

Just like the phi delts.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

whlinder said:

It's what I like to do.

Just like the phi delts.
    I meant the ones who got run out of the business. But noted.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Whats funny is Nordy is going to get a free market lesson bigly

Fuck with Ivanka and you are fucking with America

That must be why their stock is going up.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

Man landed on the moon bathmat
  • Options

Baphomet said:

Man landed on the moon bathmat
    I know you're old French man, but we are talking about things that happened this week. Not back when you were in your 70s.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Baphomet said:

Skyrocketing!!!

• Options
    All this short term stock talk is really dumb, considering who likely owns Nordstrom stock in the first place. If people are are rushing to buy the stock because Nordstrom dumped a Trump product line, they are being utterly irrational, foolish investors and they deserve to get financially fucked in ass when the shorts dump on them.
  • Options

All this short term stock talk is really dumb, considering who likely owns Nordstrom stock in the first place. If people are are rushing to buy the stock because Nordstrom dumped a Trump product line, they are being utterly irrational, foolish investors and they deserve to get financially fucked in ass when the shorts dump on them.

Don't over think it. The comment was just a rebuttal to the old French guy that thought America would jump to support Ivanka and hate Nordstroms.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Baphomet said:

Don't over think it. The comment was just a rebuttal to the old French guy that thought America would jump to support Ivanka and hate Nordstroms.
    Are you not watching or reading the news? This stupid meme is going to cost a lot of dumb HRC fans a lot of money. HRC herself is on the short side, I guarantee it.
  • Options

Baphomet said:

Are you not watching or reading the news? This stupid meme is going to cost a lot of dumb HRC fans a lot of money. HRC herself is on the short side, I guarantee it.
    Only the news about the 9th circuit court, unanimously, punching Trump in his pussy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

You know you completely missed it right?
  • Options
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Only the news about the 9th circuit court, unanimously, punching Trump in his pussy.
    I'm guessing you're younger than me. There will come a time when all you can afford to worry about is making money. And your life will then improve, make sense, and genuine happiness will be yours as you learn that most of what you've read and learned throughout your life is total bullshit.
  • Options

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

There will come a time when all you can afford to worry about is making money.
    I'm passed that point, and pretty safe.

My main concern now is that our so-called president doesn't fuck everything up with his incompetence.

It doesn't matter how much you have in the banks, or in stocks, or in real estate, if that fucker starts WWIII.