Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marlon just flipped

Comments

• Options
    BrowningnosingBrowningnosing Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ted Buddy >>>>>> OJ #GOAT

hardhat said:

Someone needs to find his bro.

I found his instagram
    Does he live in the states. I found a bunch of his family members and they don't even live in the states
    He lives in LA
    What's his instagram name?

I found his instagram
    Does he live in the states. I found a bunch of his family members and they don't even live in the states
    He lives in LA
    Like praireboy or something
    For fuck's sake.
    Let the hate flow through them.Stay classy Udubs
    You know, this just looks bad for your fanbase. You are also admitting that we are relevant, if you think we are bad and we suck, why do you care to comment?
    Kinda like a fan base saying a kid should blow out an ACL because he flipped?
    Wow. Twist facts much?

I'm pretty sure it was BOTH ACLs.
    Glad you enjoyed being mirrored.Thanks for confirming princess Stay classy Udubs..About as impressive as your 1/2 a National championship lol
    BURN!

You are REALLY struggling.
    Actually not even trying. You're going to have to up your game. As of now you're a no show like Udubs when they faced their only 2 quality opponents last season
    How did ucla do against cal, utah, asu, stanford, and wsu?
    How did UCLA do against USC? Washington was over rated they benefitted from a weak SOS
    So your best win was overrated? Never understood how fucking stupid some fans are.
    tbh Its hard to say who SC's best win was. Penn State was also a pretty big win. I believe the only other team that defeated two conference champions was Pitt.
  • Options
    HelfrichFamilyVanHelfrichFamilyVan Member Posts: 351
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    You know, this just looks bad for your fanbase. You are also admitting that we are relevant, if you think we are bad and we suck, why do you care to comment?
    It looks bad on you because you came here to interfere with us, if some random family is having a conversation, do you go up and talk shit to them when you overhear something that you don't like? None of the UW fans went on an SC forum and talked shit. It really does look bad on you guys. What you are doing now is exactly the textbook definition of trolling. And clearly you think that UW is good, or you wouldn't even care if you got him or not.

Also, I don't think you get this forum, a lot of us are just joking and it's just banter.
    The irony.

Irony is a funny thing isn't it? You get it you may want to help some of these guys understand how irony works tho
    Welp, there's my sign to go walk into traffic.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    It looks bad on you because you came here to interfere with us, if some random family is having a conversation, do you go up and talk shit to them when you overhear something that you don't like? None of the UW fans went on an SC forum and talked shit. It really does look bad on you guys. What you are doing now is exactly the textbook definition of trolling. And clearly you think that UW is good, or you wouldn't even care if you got him or not.

Also, I don't think you get this forum, a lot of us are just joking and it's just banter.
    TL/DRDo you often wish injuries on high school kids? Is seeking out recruits families on instagram? Troll on twitter because you lost a recruit? Textbook mirroring if you don't like what you see.......... FWIW Pepsi is better than coke
    Yes we do. And most condoms - good ones, that is - and there are a lot of them -prefer Coke over Pepsi.

It's refreshing to see SC is serious about football again. I can't wait until you guys drop a game - you know you will, SC always does- and the calls for Helton's head come. Instead of realizing you have a grownup driving the bus you self entitled fags will pursue the big boys who will say no, forcing SC to make a stupid hire. It's the script. Water is wet. Fight the fuck on! SC is back baby!
  • Options
    Baseman said:

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.

TL/DRDo you often wish injuries on high school kids? Is seeking out recruits families on instagram? Troll on twitter because you lost a recruit? Textbook mirroring if you don't like what you see.......... FWIW Pepsi is better than coke
    Yes we do. And most condoms - good ones, that is - and there are a lot of them -prefer Coke over Pepsi.

It's refreshing to see SC is serious about football again. I can't wait until you guys drop a game - you know you will, SC always does- and the calls for Helton's head come. Instead of realizing you have a grownup driving the bus you self entitled fags will pursue the big boys who will say no, forcing SC to make a stupid hire. It's the script. Water is wet. Fight the fuck on! SC is back baby!
    And SC finished above Washington in the final polls again..................Definitely an awful hire lol
  • Options

Baseman said:

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.

And SC finished above Washington in the final polls again..................Definitely an awful hire lol
    Helton is not a shitty coach. I'm in the minority but I think he's the perfect coach for SC but knowing your fan base like I do, they'll want a sexier model and fuck things up.

SC is who I know they is.
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017

browning nosing, please contribute by discussing something about the huskies, like nick ford, who's gonna play lb etc

I think you know I was mirroring the stupidity that was being displayed over Marlon etc....Kids change their minds.SC has had its share of elite talent flip.Some of the reactions here were just plain asinine.And Marlon did show class towards Udubs after changing his mind.I actually like you're chances of landing Kirkland.Now that he has decommited from UCLA. Kirkland would be a huge grab for Washington.
    why do you care what we think? This is not an SC forum. Do you go into random people's home and argue with them? None of us care about Kirkland, 3 star scrub, we have too many of those guys.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

browning nosing, please contribute by discussing something about the huskies, like nick ford, who's gonna play lb etc

I think you know I was mirroring the stupidity that was being displayed over Marlon etc....Kids change their minds.SC has had its share of elite talent flip.Some of the reactions here were just plain asinine.And Marlon did show class towards Udubs after changing his mind.I actually like you're chances of landing Kirkland.Now that he has decommited from UCLA. Kirkland would be a huge grab for Washington.
    why do you care what we think? This is not an SC forum. Do you go into random people's home and argue with them? None of us care about Kirkland, 3 star scrub, we have too many of those guys.
    RONG.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755

Baseman said:

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.

Lol? You're so new. Watch out you don't get killed.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Baseman said:

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.

Oh I'm far from new haha watch out I may grow on y'all I may be a wise ass but I am skilled

• Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.

Oh I'm far from new haha watch out I may grow on y'all I may be a wise ass but I am skilled

"1. No calls for genocide, etc."

Derek?
  • Options

Ted Buddy >>>>>> OJ #GOAT

Whats with the abuse rating?My handle is Browning Not Warren Moon smh
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    I think he's a troll, don't feed him.
  • Options
    NewsnitchNewsnitch Member Posts: 7
    5 Awesomes First Comment

Heard Nansen threw in some extra stuff beyond the job for big bro. New cell phones for the whole Tui fam too so Petersen and the Oregon staff couldn't reach him to change his mind.

I can confirm that his brother did not take a job at USC. He is drinking buddies with Nansen, however. Again, what I'm hearing is that Stevie Tuikolavatu's endorsement put it over the top for Marlon and his family. Appears to be a similar thing going on for Tufele and his dad.
  • Options
    Newsnitch said:

Heard Nansen threw in some extra stuff beyond the job for big bro. New cell phones for the whole Tui fam too so Petersen and the Oregon staff couldn't reach him to change his mind.

I can confirm that his brother did not take a job at USC. He is drinking buddies with Nansen, however. Again, what I'm hearing is that Stevie Tuikolavatu's endorsement put it over the top for Marlon and his family. Appears to be a similar thing going on for Tufele and his dad.
    Ruth, are you hearing, barring a last minute change of heart, Ah You will commit to UW on Sunday/Monday ?
  • Options

Keep feeding me replies and rating my posts I like it. A bit strange you all call this your home. I didn't think anyone lived in internet wigwams.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.

I remember a time when SC was #1 preseason under Kiffen. You'll find a way to fuck it up. Rinse, lather, repeat.
  • Options

I cant possibly be a troll. I have no troll ratings. WTF is chintastic is that a Udubs thing taking it on the chin?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I cant possibly be a troll. I have no troll ratings. WTF is chintastic is that a Udubs thing taking it on the chin?
    You should PM doogie. I think you two will get along very well.