Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marlon just flipped

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Brownnoser, since your not adding anything all you have is your handle and it's awkward like one of his interviews.

Backflip your ass right out of here and be gone like Adoree.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Someone needs to find his bro.

I found his instagram
    Does he live in the states. I found a bunch of his family members and they don't even live in the states
    He lives in LA
    What's his instagram name?

I found his instagram
    Does he live in the states. I found a bunch of his family members and they don't even live in the states
    He lives in LA
    Like praireboy or something
    For fuck's sake.
    Let the hate flow through them.Stay classy Udubs
    You know, this just looks bad for your fanbase. You are also admitting that we are relevant, if you think we are bad and we suck, why do you care to comment?
    Kinda like a fan base saying a kid should blow out an ACL because he flipped?
    It looks bad on you because you came here to interfere with us, if some random family is having a conversation, do you go up and talk shit to them when you overhear something that you don't like? None of the UW fans went on an SC forum and talked shit. It really does look bad on you guys. What you are doing now is exactly the textbook definition of trolling. And clearly you think that UW is good, or you wouldn't even care if you got him or not.

Also, I don't think you get this forum, a lot of us are just joking and it's just banter.
    We are?
  • Options
    BrowningnosingBrowningnosing Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    You know, this just looks bad for your fanbase. You are also admitting that we are relevant, if you think we are bad and we suck, why do you care to comment?
    It looks bad on you because you came here to interfere with us, if some random family is having a conversation, do you go up and talk shit to them when you overhear something that you don't like? None of the UW fans went on an SC forum and talked shit. It really does look bad on you guys. What you are doing now is exactly the textbook definition of trolling. And clearly you think that UW is good, or you wouldn't even care if you got him or not.

Also, I don't think you get this forum, a lot of us are just joking and it's just banter.
    TL/DRDo you often wish injuries on high school kids? Is seeking out recruits families on instagram? Troll on twitter because you lost a recruit? Textbook mirroring if you don't like what you see.......... FWIW Pepsi is better than coke
  • Options

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.

The irony.

Irony is a funny thing isn't it? You get it you may want to help some of these guys understand how irony works tho
  • Options
    DawgFader said:

Brownnoser, since your not adding anything all you have is your handle and it's awkward like one of his interviews.

Who taught you how to speak english Ted Bundy?
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    Wow. Twist facts much?

I'm pretty sure it was BOTH ACLs.
    Glad you enjoyed being mirrored.Thanks for confirming princess Stay classy Udubs..About as impressive as your 1/2 a National championship lol

DawgFader said:

Cool joke O.J.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Ted Buddy >>>>>> OJ #GOAT

@MrsPetersen gets it.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

DawgFader said:

Kill yourself
  • Options
    edited January 2017

DawgFader said:

Grammar's dead like your comeback game.

Ted says hi.

• Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    edited January 2017

I never did any of these, you are just making yourself and your fanbase look worse. We didnt troll on twitter. I think you need take some anger management classes
  • Options

DawgFader said:

Kill yourself
    Play dead good boy
  • Options
    DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Ted says hi.

26-13 learn to spell dog and get back to me princess
  • Options

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.

TL/DRDo you often wish injuries on high school kids? Is seeking out recruits families on instagram? Troll on twitter because you lost a recruit? Textbook mirroring if you don't like what you see.......... FWIW Pepsi is better than coke
    SAY IT TO MY FACE
    Pepsi is better than coke.
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    browning nosing, please contribute by discussing something about the huskies, like nick ford, who's gonna play lb etc
  • Options
    edited January 2017

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Ted says hi.

C'mon Dawg. Your roast game is a joke.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

DawgFader said:

DawgFader said:

Ted says hi.

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.

SAY IT TO MY FACE
    Pepsi is better than coke.
    This thread has gone full retard.
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Ted Buddy >>>>>> OJ #GOAT

hardhat said:

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    Wow. Twist facts much?

I'm pretty sure it was BOTH ACLs.
    Glad you enjoyed being mirrored.Thanks for confirming princess Stay classy Udubs..About as impressive as your 1/2 a National championship lol
    BURN!

You are REALLY struggling.
    Actually not even trying. You're going to have to up your game. As of now you're a no show like Udubs when they faced their only 2 quality opponents last season
    How did ucla do against cal, utah, asu, stanford, and wsu?
    How did UCLA do against USC? Washington was over rated they benefitted from a weak SOS
    So your best win was overrated? Never understood how fucking stupid some fans are.
  • Options

browning nosing, please contribute by discussing something about the huskies, like nick ford, who's gonna play lb etc

I think you know I was mirroring the stupidity that was being displayed over Marlon etc....Kids change their minds.SC has had its share of elite talent flip.Some of the reactions here were just plain asinine.And Marlon did show class towards Udubs after changing his mind.I actually like you're chances of landing Kirkland.Now that he has decommited from UCLA. Kirkland would be a huge grab for Washington.