Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marlon just flipped

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

hardhat said:

Someone needs to find his bro.

I found his instagram
    Does he live in the states. I found a bunch of his family members and they don't even live in the states
    He lives in LA
    What's his instagram name?

Someone needs to find his bro.

I found his instagram
    Does he live in the states. I found a bunch of his family members and they don't even live in the states
    He lives in LA
    What's his instagram name?
    Like praireboy or something
    For fuck's sake.
    Let the hate flow through them.Stay classy Udubs
    You know, this just looks bad for your fanbase. You are also admitting that we are relevant, if you think we are bad and we suck, why do you care to comment?
    Kinda like a fan base saying a kid should blow out an ACL because he flipped?
    Wow. Twist facts much?

I'm pretty sure it was BOTH ACLs.
    Glad you enjoyed being mirrored.Thanks for confirming princess Stay classy Udubs..About as impressive as your 1/2 a National championship lol
    BURN!

You are REALLY struggling.
    Actually not even trying. You're going to have to up your game. As of now you're a no show like Udubs when they faced their only 2 quality opponents last season
    How did ucla do against cal, utah, asu, stanford, and wsu?
    How did UCLA do against USC? Washington was over rated they benefitted from a weak SOS
    So Washington played 10 of the 11 PAC teams this year missing only a shitty UCLA team ... if you are saying that UW benefited from a weak SOS then didn't USC also benefit from that same shitty SOS considering that they played much of the same schedule?

The idea that USC is just infinitely better than UW is fucking comical ... UW and USC essentially played the same schedule in the end ... UW had 2 losses ... USC had 3 losses ... yet USC is significantly better than UW by the logic of head to head ... FMFYFE
    1/2 a national championship. And got curb stomped again last season. Dubs has never been in SC's league.SC is a Blue Blood
    When has anybody tied to Washington tried to claim that it is a blue blood? Only USC is in the PAC ... that doesn't mean that UW can't compete with USC.
  • Options
    BrowningnosingBrowningnosing Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baseman said:

I think he's a troll, don't feed him.

I cant possibly be a troll. I have no troll ratings. WTF is chintastic is that a Udubs thing taking it on the chin?
    You should PM doogie. I think you two will get along very well.
    No thanks I'm not interested in what goes on in the wigwam.
    So what you are saying is you are a huge fag?
    Respectfully disagree. Judging from his poasts he's a Kgizz sized fag.
    How do you post with all the balls on your chin in the wigwam? $10.95 you must be desperate
    Washington is a bad program, Overrated, USC is the best team in the universe. You win, okay, move on.
    Disagree
    Compare both teams SOS from last year and get back to me. Theres a reason SC finished 3rd in the nation.And above Dubs. Darnold was also the best QB in the PAC too tho Archie Griffen award as a red shirt.dubs had no chance against SC I called that one.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Baseman said:

I cant possibly be a troll. I have no troll ratings. WTF is chintastic is that a Udubs thing taking it on the chin?
    How do you post with all the balls on your chin in the wigwam? $10.95 you must be desperate
    Washington is a bad program, Overrated, USC is the best team in the universe. You win, okay, move on.
    Disagree
    Compare both teams SOS from last year and get back to me. Theres a reason SC finished 3rd in the nation.And above Dubs. Darnold was also the best QB in the PAC too tho Archie Griffen award as a red shirt.dubs had no chance against SC I called that one.
    Suck my nuts first then I will look it up. "Quid Pro Quo"
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Baseman said:

Disagree
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hey @Browningnosing, SC is the best team in the universe, you win, UW is overrated and the worst program in the universe. Okay? Move on
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Baseman said:

Disagree
    It's Shitshorts vs Darnold. Everyone here knows that.

That said, you guys lost to Utah and a Burns-led Stanford. Fucking embarrassing. You did not deserve shit over UW regarding the playoffs.
    He won't understand, it's like asking a trump supporter to support hillary or the other way around, won't work.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    haie said:

Baseman said:

Disagree

That said, you guys lost to Utah and a Burns-led Stanford. Fucking embarrassing. You did not deserve shit over UW regarding the playoffs.
    Are you dense ?Browne played against sanford.Utah was a fluke lol. You do have one thing correct Browning did shit his shorts when he saw that SC Defense. That safety at the end was classic lmao Try to keep up I know football is new to you guys
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This thread should have died 4 pages ago.
  • Options

haie said:

Baseman said:

Disagree

Are you dense ?Browne played against sanford.Utah was a fluke lol. You do have one thing correct Browning did shit his shorts when he saw that SC Defense. That safety at the end was classic lmao Try to keep up I know football is new to you guys
    You fucking lost to Stanford and Utah you stupid illiterate cunt. UW won the Pac-12. Get over it. Better yet please light yourself on fire.
    USC/Washington Scoreboard? Yeah thats what I thought euthanize yourself hahahah
  • Options
    I want to see how USC performs when expectations are a natty. It is easy to win when you been written off.
  • Options

I want to see how USC performs when expectations are a natty. It is easy to win when you been written off.

Does Udubs even know what Natty expectations are? Fluke season based on a weak schedule. Your window is closed
  • Options

Does Udubs even know what Natty expectations are? Fluke season based on a weak schedule. Your window is closed
    Guess what? Our schedule is a cakewalk compared to USC next year.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I never thought it would happen at SC so fast

That they'd find a coach who looks more downsy than Sark
  • Options

Guess what? Our schedule is a cakewalk compared to USC next year.
    Of course it is it always will be.Teams don't want to schedule Washington and lower their out of conference strength of schedule. They want to play contenders like SC. Thats why Wisconsin turned the Huskies down.
  • Options

Whats Heltons record vs Peterson lmao muzzled
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Whats Heltons record vs Peterson lmao muzzled
    2-1-1. Had a couple of plays in that first quarter gone our way, we'd be having a whole different conversation.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Jesus man, this is a recruiting forum. Talk about the 3 Star DL guys Pete has put in the NFL, versus the 5 star flameouts at USC
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2017

Jesus man, this is a recruiting forum. Talk about the 3 Star DL guys Pete has put in the NFL, versus the 5 star flameouts at USC

Kikaha, DL? LB? Anyway, help me out here...