Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marlon just flipped

Comments

• Options
    BrowningnosingBrowningnosing Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Someone needs to find his bro.

I found his instagram
    Does he live in the states. I found a bunch of his family members and they don't even live in the states
    He lives in LA
    What's his instagram name?

I found his instagram
    Does he live in the states. I found a bunch of his family members and they don't even live in the states
    He lives in LA
    Like praireboy or something
    For fuck's sake.
    Let the hate flow through them.Stay classy Udubs
    You know, this just looks bad for your fanbase. You are also admitting that we are relevant, if you think we are bad and we suck, why do you care to comment?
    Kinda like a fan base saying a kid should blow out an ACL because he flipped?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2017

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    You know, this just looks bad for your fanbase. You are also admitting that we are relevant, if you think we are bad and we suck, why do you care to comment?
    UCLA fan? You sound soft.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    Wow. Twist facts much?

I'm pretty sure it was BOTH ACLs.
    Ivan won't have it any other way.
  • Options

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    Wow. Twist facts much?

Glad you enjoyed being mirrored.Thanks for confirming princess Stay classy Udubs..About as impressive as your 1/2 a National championship lol
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    I hope he gets deported too. Along with the ACL injuries and all that jazz.
  • Options

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    Wow. Twist facts much?

Glad you enjoyed being mirrored.Thanks for confirming princess Stay classy Udubs..About as impressive as your 1/2 a National championship lol
    BURN!

You are REALLY struggling.
    Actually not even trying. You're going to have to up your game. As of now you're a no show like Udubs when they faced their only 2 quality opponents last season
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    Wow. Twist facts much?

BURN!

Actually not even trying. You're going to have to up your game. As of now you're a no show like Udubs when they faced their only 2 quality opponents last season
    How did ucla do against cal, utah, asu, stanford, and wsu?
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    I hope he gets deported too. Along with the ACL injuries and all that jizz.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    Wow. Twist facts much?

BURN!

How did ucla do against cal, utah, asu, stanford, and wsu?
    How did UCLA do against USC? Washington was over rated they benefitted from a weak SOS
  • Options
    edited January 2017

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    Wow. Twist facts much?

BURN!

Good Christ this is just getting cringeworthy now.

Let the hate flow through you.Udubs flipped by SC again haha
  • Options

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    I hope he gets deported too. Along with the ACL injuries and all that jazz.
    I'll give you inside information if you donate $10.95 to the ASPCA.Not that its a big secret USC will just put the Huskies down again

• Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    It looks bad on you because you came here to interfere with us, if some random family is having a conversation, do you go up and talk shit to them when you overhear something that you don't like? None of the UW fans went on an SC forum and talked shit. It really does look bad on you guys. What you are doing now is exactly the textbook definition of trolling. And clearly you think that UW is good, or you wouldn't even care if you got him or not.

Also, I don't think you get this forum, a lot of us are just joking and it's just banter.
  • Options
    HelfrichFamilyVanHelfrichFamilyVan Member Posts: 351
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA

I found his instagram
    He lives in LA
    For fuck's sake.
    It looks bad on you because you came here to interfere with us, if some random family is having a conversation, do you go up and talk shit to them when you overhear something that you don't like? None of the UW fans went on an SC forum and talked shit. It really does look bad on you guys. What you are doing now is exactly the textbook definition of trolling. And clearly you think that UW is good, or you wouldn't even care if you got him or not.

Also, I don't think you get this forum, a lot of us are just joking and it's just banter.
    The irony.