Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mike Seaver's having a tough time again. Did you know that husky fans have been telling him that Oregon will go back to their rightful place? He's been hearing that for a long time now.

USC. USC. USC.
    What about them? Another program that passed Oregon around last year.

But the money and the commitment to football and the snake-weeding!!!!!!!!!!

All you coffee serving quooks have given me the same schtick this year. Just talked to a bartender on my way to the blazer game Friday with the duck logo tattooed on his neck. You guys are so fucking BACK now. Fusky fans had a great year, but just you watch!!!!! How about you fucking losers worry about winning the Civil War first? Their staff is better than yours until proven otherwise.

4-8 with a historical defense. You can HOPE all you want about your new staff but at the end of the day you were worse than OSU and need to shut your mouths.
    #rattled

The doog is on the ropes.
    "doog" is all you have. Better go hide under your other handle now.

As to Mike Seaver: proclaim you're back after 4-8 and a historically bad defense is THE definition of quook. You don't happen to be a bartender with a Puddles tattoo on your neck do you? I've also talked to former Eugene journalists making 1/4 my salary trying to brag to me about how much more they know about Oregon than me.

I know 4-8. I know shit defense, and I know sizzle coaching hires.

Just get me my fucking beer in a timely matter, please.

I was under the suspicion that you were a bit "off" and then you go and confirm it by paying money to watch the Portland Trailblazers.

Company owner gave me the tickets for free. You're right though only a faggot would pay for tickets to see the blazers or some 4-8 football team.
    Next time ask your self why isn't "company owner" going?

Again, whisky and a beer please.

Still celebrating your special season that STILL ended in December?

So let me get this straight, you're telling me I don't understand what its like to be the "company owner" while you're clearly taking his hand me downs?

Hey, I'm just a humble programmer who enjoys pub crawls down to the rose garden and watching his alma mater put up 71 on a school and team he doesn't respect.

You can fill in the rest.
    FIX MY MOUSE DOOG!!!!!!

At least Canard was smart enough to realize it was over talking shit to husky fans and alums.

You must be the type to look forward to purchasing Oregons next lime green jersey with your tip money.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

HFNY said:

If Oregon gets decent coaching and avoids the injury bug, they will at least make a bowl game. Their offense will be better (more experience and Crosby / Freeman will be healthy) and their defense can't get any worse. Herbert has a nice future.

Believe me, I would love to see quooks celebrate a Heart-o-GasChamber bowl birth. I would celebrate with them.
    Can't blame you for dooging so hard. 12 straight years of getting clobbered up and down #1-5 must have taken a toll on the psyche. #Don'tDanceOnTheFuckingO
    What am I supposed to say? "Oh so sorry for the 70-21 it didn't count because 12-0"

I know quooks pretend like this year didn't happen, but it did.

70-21 and other drubbings sealed the demise of Slingblade. Best off season natty ever.
    This is the right take.
    It's all of our take, you tomato.

It's not your take. You defend your coaching staff without playing a game.

Fans here wanted Peterman fired after year 1. And his job wasn't as hard as Taggert's will be.

I have no take on this coaching staff. LIFPO. The only people here claiming to know how this plays out are the "Big Tagger is just like Seven crew."

I believe you are "company owner" in this case.

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mike Seaver's having a tough time again. Did you know that husky fans have been telling him that Oregon will go back to their rightful place? He's been hearing that for a long time now.

USC. USC. USC.

All you coffee serving quooks have given me the same schtick this year. Just talked to a bartender on my way to the blazer game Friday with the duck logo tattooed on his neck. You guys are so fucking BACK now. Fusky fans had a great year, but just you watch!!!!! How about you fucking losers worry about winning the Civil War first? Their staff is better than yours until proven otherwise.

4-8 with a historical defense. You can HOPE all you want about your new staff but at the end of the day you were worse than OSU and need to shut your mouths.
    #rattled

As to Mike Seaver: proclaim you're back after 4-8 and a historically bad defense is THE definition of quook. You don't happen to be a bartender with a Puddles tattoo on your neck do you? I've also talked to former Eugene journalists making 1/4 my salary trying to brag to me about how much more they know about Oregon than me.

I was under the suspicion that you were a bit "off" and then you go and confirm it by paying money to watch the Portland Trailblazers.

Company owner gave me the tickets for free. You're right though only a faggot would pay for tickets to see the blazers or some 4-8 football team.

So let me get this straight, you're telling me I don't understand what its like to be the "company owner" while you're clearly taking his hand me downs?

Hey, I'm just a humble programmer who enjoys pub crawls down to the rose garden and watching his alma mater put up 71 on a school and team he doesn't respect.

FIX MY MOUSE DOOG!!!!!!

At least Canard was smart enough to realize it was over talking shit to husky fans and alums.

You must be the type to look forward to purchasing Oregons next lime green jersey with your tip money.
    Listen, its not my fault you went to UW and ended up a "programmer."

At least I'm getting the most out of my UO diploma.

P.S. people don't tip Uber drivers although we appreciate it if you do.

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2017

The upgrades will take time to kick in. Until then, LIFPO.

I'm in full-on LIPO mode.

But if the upgrades take time to kick in with Crosby, Freeman and Carrington back plus a pretty good QB in Herbert and a defense that should be better simply because they're going back to the 3-4 most of the starters were recruited to play, then Axel Foley isn't the right coach.

The snake whisper's reputation is great recruiter, bad Xs and Os guy. The seven parallels scare me.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

FIX MY MOUSE DOOG!!!!!!

Listen, its not my fault you went to UW and ended up a "programmer."

At least I'm getting the most out of my UO diploma.

P.S. people don't tip Uber drivers although we appreciate it if you do.

Sounds like someone needs to pray for me.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2017
    Wait, what does any of this have to do with the return of the Canes?

While not a blue blood, still likely to return to form because of the cocaine and free money being thrown around Coral Gables these days. That's the winning formula for Da U. I'm excited!

Who is this Taggart you speak of? Does he coach for the Canes?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wait, what does any of this have to do with the return of the Canes?

While not a blue blood, still likely to return to form because of the cocaine and free money being thrown around Coral Gables these days. That's the winning formula for Da U. I'm excited!

Who is this Taggart you speak of? Does he coach for the Canes?

I'm sure that once the Canes are back there will be plenty of cock gobbling homos to come out and say that they must be cheating!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AlCzervik said:

Fuck off. This thread is entertaining. Go start another Trump thread.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Catard. I hated that motherfucker. lol. PdxDuckFan >>>>>>>> Ozone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Catard.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017
    Free Willie Bananna In The Tailpipe Taggarts has a near impossible job. It's very possible that unreasonable expectations have been set. Like winning big (more than 8 or 9 games) anytime soon, I.E. During Willies time at O.

The catch everyone off guard genius of Chip Kelly was the reason for the transformative play and is a thing of the past.

Chip Kelly>>>>>>>Willie Taggart

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DawgFader said:

Free Willie Bananna In The Tailpipe Taggarts has a near impossible job. It's very possible that unreasonable expectations have been set. Like winning big (more than 8 or 9 games) anytime soon, I.E. During Willies time at O.

The catch everyone off guard genius of Chip Kelly was the reason for the transformative play and is a thing of the past.

Eh that's hard to say.

You can win anywhere if enough people give a shit.

Fuck ... Someone finally brought Washington back, a program with almost zero built-in advantages compared to many programs. No nobody really gives a shit about playing next to a lake so save it.

I'm getting in the talent and hitting the right hire. Same as always.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

I had 4 Tyee Purple tix up until Owen Twelve...yep.
    Lots in that boat, including me. I miss the tailgating, but not having my kids and wife asking, "Why are you wasting your money on those losers?"
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I need to light myself on fire and poke my eyes out for reading this abortion of a thread.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    haie said:

haie said:

HFNY said:

If Oregon gets decent coaching and avoids the injury bug, they will at least make a bowl game. Their offense will be better (more experience and Crosby / Freeman will be healthy) and their defense can't get any worse. Herbert has a nice future.

Believe me, I would love to see quooks celebrate a Heart-o-GasChamber bowl birth. I would celebrate with them.
    Can't blame you for dooging so hard. 12 straight years of getting clobbered up and down #1-5 must have taken a toll on the psyche. #Don'tDanceOnTheFuckingO
    What am I supposed to say? "Oh so sorry for the 70-21 it didn't count because 12-0"

UO isn't entitled to anything. You could end up being mediocre at best for a long time. It's still Eugene. It's still a shit school. It's still a flimsy brand.
    It's a shit school with a billion dollars in its pocket and at least another billion on the way when the PKs kick the bucket. With 1/2 the enrollment of UW. Every sports team us good except football, and hopefully Taggart and company change that. If UO were a stock, it would be a strong buy. Oregon (the state) isn't the agricultural backwater it was 30 years ago.

That's why I'm LIFPO.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,109
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    In this thread: Slap fight.

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    edited January 2017
    DawgFader said:

With Taggart, the question is can Oregon be competitive with Washington next year.

With Chip, the question would've been how far does the plunger get shoved up Browning for being a candy-armed and assed quarterback who likes to point at people.

IMO, Taggart will recruit just fine. But talent wasn't' what was missing last year. It was that let's go General Sherman all over Pullman attitude that Kelly brought.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

I had 4 Tyee Purple tix up until Owen Twelve...yep.
    Lots in that boat, including me. I miss the tailgating, but not having my kids and wife asking, "Why are you wasting your money on those losers?"
    I don't listen to my wife since she told me she was on the pill....
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

haie said:

haie said:

HFNY said:

UO isn't entitled to anything. You could end up being mediocre at best for a long time. It's still Eugene. It's still a shit school. It's still a flimsy brand.
    It's a shit school with a billion dollars in its pocket and at least another billion on the way when the PKs kick the bucket. With 1/2 the enrollment of UW. Every sports team us good except football, and hopefully Taggart and company change that. If UO were a stock, it would be a strong buy. Oregon (the state) isn't the agricultural backwater it was 30 years ago.

That's why I'm LIFPO.
    I though the Legacy Fund was only $100m?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mike Seaver seems tense