Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Evidence that things are improving: Ex-Oregon OL coach goes to Cal, new Oregon OL coach comes from Bama. Do the maff.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017
    Free Willies record speaks for itself.

16 wins and 20 losses while at WK and 24 wins and 25 losses at SFU. He has won 8 or more games twice. They both happened in the last two years. Seems like a major dice roll.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I need to remember to bump this thread in three years.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Think someone will have answered the question by then?

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Doubt it.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I am having serious PTSD from this thread. We need a trigger warning on it for UW fans that experienced UW football from 2003-2014.

It's like I'm watching it happen all over again, but it's the Ducks this time.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,350
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am having serious PTSD from this thread. We need a trigger warning on it for UW fans that experienced UW football from 2003-2014.

Except Free Willies > Midget Hater and Chocolate Milk Lover. So they have that going for them, which is nice.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mike Seaver's having a tough time again. Did you know that husky fans have been telling him that Oregon will go back to their rightful place? He's been hearing that for a long time now.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Doubt it.
    Everyone knows year 4 is when the big questions are answered
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Mike Seaver's having a tough time again. Did you know that husky fans have been telling him that Oregon will go back to their rightful place? He's been hearing that for a long time now.

USC. USC. USC.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.
    What about them? Another program that passed Oregon around last year.

But the money and the commitment to football and the snake-weeding!!!!!!!!!!

All you coffee serving quooks have given me the same schtick this year. Just talked to a bartender on my way to the blazer game Friday with the duck logo tattooed on his neck. You guys are so fucking BACK now. Fusky fans had a great year, but just you watch!!!!! How about you fucking losers worry about winning the Civil War first? Their staff is better than yours until proven otherwise.

4-8 with a historical defense. You can HOPE all you want about your new staff but at the end of the day you were worse than OSU and need to shut your mouths.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

All you coffee serving quooks have given me the same schtick this year. Just talked to a bartender on my way to the blazer game Friday with the duck logo tattooed on his neck. You guys are so fucking BACK now. Fusky fans had a great year, but just you watch!!!!! How about you fucking losers worry about winning the Civil War first? Their staff is better than yours until proven otherwise.

4-8 with a historical defense. You can HOPE all you want about your new staff but at the end of the day you were worse than OSU and need to shut your mouths.
    tl;dr
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, this is all bringing me flashbacks to the days of dooging because we were getting the defensive coordinator from USC.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

tl;dr
    Luullzzz good one. Man I can't fathom why you'd dip during the season this year.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

Clearly. Wait have I answered your question about Sark yet???

• Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

Clearly. Wait have I answered your question about Sark yet???

Yes. Big Taggers is just like Seven because he hired a defensive coordinator.

Thrilling stuff.

• Options

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

The doog is on the ropes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

"doog" is all you have. Better go hide under your other handle now.

As to Mike Seaver: proclaim you're back after 4-8 and a historically bad defense is THE definition of quook. You don't happen to be a bartender with a Puddles tattoo on your neck do you? I've also talked to former Eugene journalists making 1/4 my salary trying to brag to me about how much more they know about Oregon than me.

I know 4-8. I know shit defense, and I know sizzle coaching hires.

Just get me my fucking beer in a timely matter, please.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

Just get me my fucking beer in a timely matter, please.