Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mike Seaver's having a tough time again. Did you know that husky fans have been telling him that Oregon will go back to their rightful place? He's been hearing that for a long time now.

USC. USC. USC.
    What about them? Another program that passed Oregon around last year.

But the money and the commitment to football and the snake-weeding!!!!!!!!!!

All you coffee serving quooks have given me the same schtick this year. Just talked to a bartender on my way to the blazer game Friday with the duck logo tattooed on his neck. You guys are so fucking BACK now. Fusky fans had a great year, but just you watch!!!!! How about you fucking losers worry about winning the Civil War first? Their staff is better than yours until proven otherwise.

4-8 with a historical defense. You can HOPE all you want about your new staff but at the end of the day you were worse than OSU and need to shut your mouths.
    #rattled

The doog is on the ropes.
    Just get me my fucking beer in a timely matter, please.
    That doesn't look like beer. Does Lane have a beer 101 class? Seems like something they'd offer. Probably counts as a math credit too.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Mike Seaver's having a tough time again. Did you know that husky fans have been telling him that Oregon will go back to their rightful place? He's been hearing that for a long time now.

USC. USC. USC.

All you coffee serving quooks have given me the same schtick this year. Just talked to a bartender on my way to the blazer game Friday with the duck logo tattooed on his neck. You guys are so fucking BACK now. Fusky fans had a great year, but just you watch!!!!! How about you fucking losers worry about winning the Civil War first? Their staff is better than yours until proven otherwise.

4-8 with a historical defense. You can HOPE all you want about your new staff but at the end of the day you were worse than OSU and need to shut your mouths.
    #rattled

"doog" is all you have. Better go hide under your other handle now.

As to Mike Seaver: proclaim you're back after 4-8 and a historically bad defense is THE definition of quook. You don't happen to be a bartender with a Puddles tattoo on your neck do you? I've also talked to former Eugene journalists making 1/4 my salary trying to brag to me about how much more they know about Oregon than me.

I know 4-8. I know shit defense, and I know sizzle coaching hires.

I was under the suspicion that you were a bit "off" and then you go and confirm it by paying money to watch the Portland Trailblazers.

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    If Oregon gets decent coaching and avoids the injury bug, they will at least make a bowl game. Their offense will be better (more experience and Crosby / Freeman will be healthy) and their defense can't get any worse. Herbert has a nice future.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

As to Mike Seaver: proclaim you're back after 4-8 and a historically bad defense is THE definition of quook. You don't happen to be a bartender with a Puddles tattoo on your neck do you? I've also talked to former Eugene journalists making 1/4 my salary trying to brag to me about how much more they know about Oregon than me.

I was under the suspicion that you were a bit "off" and then you go and confirm it by paying money to watch the Portland Trailblazers.

Company owner gave me the tickets for free. You're right though only a faggot would pay for tickets to see the blazers or some 4-8 football team.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    The upgrades will take time to kick in. Until then, LIFPO.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

If Oregon gets decent coaching and avoids the injury bug, they will at least make a bowl game. Their offense will be better (more experience and Crosby / Freeman will be healthy) and their defense can't get any worse. Herbert has a nice future.

Believe me, I would love to see quooks celebrate a Heart-o-GasChamber bowl birth. I would celebrate with them.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    haie said:

HFNY said:

Believe me, I would love to see quooks celebrate a Heart-o-GasChamber bowl birth. I would celebrate with them.
    Can't blame you for dooging so hard. 12 straight years of getting clobbered up and down #1-5 must have taken a toll on the psyche. #Don'tDanceOnTheFuckingO
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

Company owner gave me the tickets for free. You're right though only a faggot would pay for tickets to see the blazers or some 4-8 football team.
    Next time ask your self why isn't "company owner" going?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

HFNY said:

Can't blame you for dooging so hard. 12 straight years of getting clobbered up and down #1-5 must have taken a toll on the psyche. #Don'tDanceOnTheFuckingO
    What am I supposed to say? "Oh so sorry for the 70-21 it didn't count because 12-0"

I know quooks pretend like this year didn't happen, but it did.

UO isn't entitled to anything. You could end up being mediocre at best for a long time. It's still Eugene. It's still a shit school. It's still a flimsy brand.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

HFNY said:

What am I supposed to say? "Oh so sorry for the 70-21 it didn't count because 12-0"

70-21 and other drubbings sealed the demise of Slingblade. Best off season natty ever.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

Because when you're an owner of a successful business, you aren't in town all of the time. I recognize this is news to you though.

Again, whisky and a beer please.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

HFNY said:

70-21 and other drubbings sealed the demise of Slingblade. Best off season natty ever.
    This is the right take.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2017
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

I had 4 Tyee Purple tix up until Owen Twelve...yep.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

Still celebrating your special season that STILL ended in December?

So let me get this straight, you're telling me I don't understand what its like to be the "company owner" while you're clearly taking his hand me downs?

• Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

HFNY said:

This is the right take.
    It's all of our take, you tomato.

• Options
    Baseman said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

I had 4 Tyee Purple tix up until Owen Twelve...yep.
    You're so brave.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

So let me get this straight, you're telling me I don't understand what its like to be the "company owner" while you're clearly taking his hand me downs?

Hey, I'm just a humble programmer who enjoys pub crawls down to the rose garden and watching his alma mater put up 71 on a school and team he doesn't respect.

You can fill in the rest.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

HFNY said:

This is the right take.
    It's all of our take, you tomato.

It's not your take. You defend your coaching staff without playing a game.

Fans here wanted Peterman fired after year 1. And his job wasn't as hard as Taggert's will be.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC. USC. USC.

#rattled

Hey, I'm just a humble programmer who enjoys pub crawls down to the rose garden and watching his alma mater put up 71 on a school and team he doesn't respect.

You can fill in the rest.
    FIX MY MOUSE DOOG!!!!!!