Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM from @TyJones

Comments

• Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Why would you want to play with the future biggest douche in CFB at Ohio state throwing you passes? His own brother just decommitted because he couldn't stand him anymore.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Sadly, I think that Jones will flip, tOSU is too good to turn down.

Lol so you think Deonte Johnson will flip to UW and Ty Jones will flip to Ohio State?

What the fuck does "too good to turn down" even fucking mean?

Christ.
    Yes, I think that DJ Johnson will flip to UW. Ty Jones might not flip, but he might decommit anytime. tOSU has a more successful coach than us at this point. They also produce better players.
    Wow you are a fucking clown... Dj is Miami and Ty is all uw
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Lol so you think Deonte Johnson will flip to UW and Ty Jones will flip to Ohio State?

Christ.
    Yes, I think that DJ Johnson will flip to UW. Ty Jones might not flip, but he might decommit anytime. tOSU has a more successful coach than us at this point. They also produce better players.
    Dj will flip, Miami is a pretty weird choice.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Christ.
    Let the man have his fantasies.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Christ.
    Miami was his favorite childhood team and his older bro is the main one who pushed him there.

Fwiw a certain TBS reporter who isn't Ektard hinted today that DJ and his family might come up for an unofficial visit in one of the later weekends this month to help make a final decision. She wouldn't drop the name but it's pretty obvious based on the context and hints.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mad_Son said:

So they offer ty jones as a back up after soneone decommits from them and they are too good to turn down? Clearly others already have. Ohio state offers nothing uw doesn't. UW in this case probably had early playing time.
    I'm just pessimistic about everything now, first we lost Wedington and then Sarell. Hopefully Jones is loyal.
    We didn't fucking lose Sarell he was never fucking coming to UW.
    Fuck that. Sark didn't get to play that card, neither does peterman.

Sarrell is a whiff. Enough said on that.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    doogville said:

Mad_Son said:

So they offer ty jones as a back up after soneone decommits from them and they are too good to turn down? Clearly others already have. Ohio state offers nothing uw doesn't. UW in this case probably had early playing time.
    I'm just pessimistic about everything now, first we lost Wedington and then Sarell. Hopefully Jones is loyal.

Oh Jesus. The kid did not give a flying fuck about UW.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    NEsnake12 said:

Christ.
    Miami was his favorite childhood team and his older bro is the main one who pushed him there.

Fwiw a certain TBS reporter who isn't Ektard hinted today that DJ and his family might come up for an unofficial visit in one of the later weekends this month to help make a final decision. She wouldn't drop the name but it's pretty obvious based on the context and hints.
    It's Wyatt Davis. If they trip....Could be here this weekend...Tick.tick. Tick.... Faggot wink.jpeg
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

NEsnake12 said:

Christ.

It's Wyatt Davis. If they trip....Could be here this weekend...Tick.tick. Tick.... Faggot wink.jpeg
    This was in addition to Wyatt Davis. She has 2 unnamed guys coming up here.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    NEsnake12 said:

Baseman said:

NEsnake12 said:

Christ.

Got you. My source says tOSU bagman trying to encourage Davis not to come....

I miss Jim Kenyon dammit.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Oh Jesus. The kid did not give a flying fuck about UW.

Super weak to drag that shit out and roll with 5 hats. Staff should been peeping this board to get the lowdown.

Lame to be playing catchup for seconds we may not get.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogville said:

Mad_Son said:

Pressing badly
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    whuggy said:

Unlikely he flips after calling out Weddington.

This is my biggest reason for optimism ... Ty Jones seems like a kid that has a healthy perspective ...
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

NEsnake12 said:

Hairy Bush is supposed to be doing an in-home with Ty tomorrow as soon as dead period ends. Not worried about this.

Bush visited him right before his Utah visit. I'm sure he has to be getting kinda annoyed by this.
    This is the price of doing business with the kinds of players that are needed to compete at a national level ... they don't grow on trees
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    NEsnake12 said:

Baseman said:

NEsnake12 said:

Christ.

Joseph Lewis and DJ Johnson, Oh man, one can dream right?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

NEsnake12 said:

Baseman said:

NEsnake12 said:

Christ.

Joseph Lewis and DJ Johnson, Oh man, one can dream right?
    Joseph Lewis lol, Such fag Peterman306858393. I have the same chance as contracting aids as we do landing Johnson @Pitchfork51 can attest to this.