Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

Mad_Son said:

I hope Ty Jones joins the illustrious @SonnyShackelford among the ranks of former UW receivers on this board once he graduates. He will be able to step in as an immediate contributor here too.

I'd hope he does it sooner but I don't want him to get arrested while he is a player. We all know that everyone on this board is liable to be arrested for subversive activities any time now.

well, according to Dennis DeYoung, he is criminally underrated, so it's only a matter of time before the law catches up with him.
    DELETE.THIS.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

I hope Ty Jones joins the illustrious @SonnyShackelford among the ranks of former UW receivers on this board once he graduates. He will be able to step in as an immediate contributor here too.

I'd hope he does it sooner but I don't want him to get arrested while he is a player. We all know that everyone on this board is liable to be arrested for subversive activities any time now.

Sonny Shackelford was a decent WR for us on bad teams. It's a shame he wasn't a star or at least a contributor on a good team because you can't have a better name.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Meek said:

Mad_Son said:

well, according to Dennis DeYoung, he is criminally underrated, so it's only a matter of time before the law catches up with him.
    DELETE.THIS.
    You have posted 2009 things(and counting) more worthy of deletion than this.
    Hey at least im not a cornball..
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

free pub! Starting the offseason right

y'all never even won an offseason natty either.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

Mad_Son said:

DELETE.THIS.
    I'll agree to that. You can be really fucking annoying, but for a young guy, you aren't that corny.

You would probably be better off being a corny wigger than posting on a message board filled by middle aged white basement dwellers though.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Meek said:

Mad_Son said:

DELETE.THIS.
    I'll agree to that. You can be really fucking annoying, but for a young guy, you aren't that corny.

You would probably be better off being a corny wigger than posting on a message board filled by middle aged white basement dwellers though.
    WTF'd because when Race dies we need the younger generation to carry on his memory. BTP is our only hope.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2017
    He was spazzing out pretty bad for a while but he has improved considerably. Race should sponsor him for the HH Internship Initiative.

also roadie i thought the age breakdown was pretty balanced here.

edit nvm you're right: http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/20917/ot-what-age-are-you/p1
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

Mad_Son said:

DELETE.THIS.

ABUNDANCE!
    whynotboth.gif
    In reality i really enjoy this bored haha. You guys are very entertaining and for the most part very knowledgeable about the game (besides @pumpy of course). I like conversing with older generations because i like to talk shit to a wide variety of people. That's basically the jist off it so fuck off.
    Since when are bots allowed to swear? I feel like the world around me is crumbling.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I accepted the fact that BTP was our little retard awhile ago

Our?
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    ohio state has no passing game. Jones would spend his years watching balls sail over his head.