Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM from @TyJones

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ain't nothing to be worried about. It's called Integrity. When a kid says he's 100% committed to UW, done deal.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

Sadly, I think that Jones will flip, tOSU is too good to turn down.

LEAVE!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lol so you think Deonte Johnson will flip to UW and Ty Jones will flip to Ohio State?

What the fuck does "too good to turn down" even fucking mean?

Christ.
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365

Lol so you think Deonte Johnson will flip to UW and Ty Jones will flip to Ohio State?

What the fuck does "too good to turn down" even fucking mean?

Christ.
    Yes, I think that DJ Johnson will flip to UW. Ty Jones might not flip, but he might decommit anytime. tOSU has a more successful coach than us at this point. They also produce better players.
  • Options
    DawgFader said:

Ain't nothing to be worried about. It's called Integrity. When a kid says he's 100% committed to UW, done deal.

how about Wedington?
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited January 2017

DawgFader said:

how about Wedington?
    When you say you are 100 and commit you're effectively a member of the team. If you mess with that understanding and compromise the commitment, things happen.

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093

So they offer ty jones as a back up after soneone decommits from them and they are too good to turn down? Clearly others already have. Ohio state offers nothing uw doesn't. UW in this case probably had early playing time.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hairy Bush is supposed to be doing an in-home with Ty tomorrow as soon as dead period ends. Not worried about this.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

Hairy Bush is supposed to be doing an in-home with Ty tomorrow as soon as dead period ends. Not worried about this.

Thank god the terrorist is on it. We seriously can not fuck this one up.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    NEsnake12 said:

Bush visited him right before his Utah visit. I'm sure he has to be getting kinda annoyed by this.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    Founders Club

Meek said:

Mad_Son said:

I hope Ty Jones joins the illustrious @SonnyShackelford among the ranks of former UW receivers on this board once he graduates. He will be able to step in as an immediate contributor here too.

I'd hope he does it sooner but I don't want him to get arrested while he is a player. We all know that everyone on this board is liable to be arrested for subversive activities any time now.

well, according to Dennis DeYoung, he is criminally underrated, so it's only a matter of time before the law catches up with him.
    DELETE.THIS.
    You have posted 2009 things(and counting) more worthy of deletion than this.
    Hey at least im not a cornball..
    I'll agree to that. You can be really fucking annoying, but for a young guy, you aren't that corny.

You would probably be better off being a corny wigger than posting on a message board filled by middle aged white basement dwellers though.
    WTF'd because when Race dies we need the younger generation to carry on his memory. BTP is our only hope.
    We're fucked.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

So they offer ty jones as a back up after soneone decommits from them and they are too good to turn down? Clearly others already have. Ohio state offers nothing uw doesn't. UW in this case probably had early playing time.
    I'm just pessimistic about everything now, first we lost Wedington and then Sarell. Hopefully Jones is loyal.