Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tommy Togiai, 4* 2018 DT, Pocatello (Highland), ID (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Stop dissing Malloe. Toagai is nothing. Seriously folks Pocatello? Y'all acting like you just lost Emtman. His evaluation drop spoke volumes. Big kid in a small town. Probably a bit overrated. Next!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Meek said:

dhdawg said:

Stop dissing Malloe. Toagai is nothing. Seriously folks Pocatello? Y'all acting like you just lost Emtman. His evaluation drop spoke volumes. Big kid in a small town. Probably a bit overrated. Next!

So overrated that an elite recruiting school across the country pulled out all the stops to get him
    umm, we took him to Applebee's...did we even pull out one stop?
    Applebee's is basically the French Laundry of Idaho.
    lololol
  • Options
    Swaye said:

If not the dumbest thing ever written here, it runs a close second.

I'm playing the worlds smallest violin for you.

Malloe is a Dawg he bled on the field in Husky Stadium and you fucking manlet are gonna shit on for some stiff from Idaho. FoH.

Here is me not giving two fcks what you thing is smart or dumb.

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Swaye said:

If not the dumbest thing ever written here, it runs a close second.

I'm playing the worlds smallest violin for you.

Malloe is a Dawg he bled on the field in Husky Stadium and you fucking manlet are gonna shit on for some stiff from Idaho. FoH.

Here is me not giving two fcks what you thing is smart or dumb.

Ho-lee chit.
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Ektard pretty much said missing TT isn’t that big of a deal because if he was in last years class he would’ve been a 3 star. I can’t even listen to these guys to make fun of them anymore because I just end up pissed af.

El oh fucking El
  • Options
    Looked back at the last decade of recruiting and we just haven't recruited the position well. We all had hopes in guys like the elder Pulu, Vatuvei, Sione P. We didn't get the expected production out of guys like Dissly or Bownman. We probably won't get him but Tremblay feels like a player that would be guy to fill in the gaps while younger guys mature.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Only guy allowed to finish second everytime was Romar and he's gone.

• Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ektard pretty much said missing TT isn’t that big of a deal because if he was in last years class he would’ve been a 3 star. I can’t even listen to these guys to make fun of them anymore because I just end up pissed af.

Worst podcast ever. Kim Chode Juggler Grinolds sucks and Scott acts like there’s still a chance to land Togiai. I pay for that? Retardation.