Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DE Tryon (WSU commit) supposedly offered

Comments

• Options
    dawgbrewdawgbrew Member Posts: 7
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Algona is the heart of the South. May the South Rise!! #CityOfTheGreatBlueHeron
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    tvoie said:

Don't be bashing Tukwila. That municipality is reigns supreme for the 500ml Messican Cokes sold by the case at Costco. Skinny little Seattle only sells the 350ml bottles. Pissing on Tukwila = pissing on Coker. Even if he's is an O'Dear Fag.

Everyone knows the heartbeat of the south sound is Kent.

It also could be Puyallup, but who would want to go that far out of their way to check?

Renton, Tukwila and Auburn fuck off!!
    "Eatonville, or GTFO!" Sincerely, Brandon Jumper
    My uncle was on the staff for Eatonville when Jumper was there. Said he was the best player he ever saw.
    I played against him my sophomore year. He was a senior and huge. Contact felt like a brick wall hit me.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DeepSeaZ said:

tvoie said:

Don't be bashing Tukwila. That municipality is reigns supreme for the 500ml Messican Cokes sold by the case at Costco. Skinny little Seattle only sells the 350ml bottles. Pissing on Tukwila = pissing on Coker. Even if he's is an O'Dear Fag.

It also could be Puyallup, but who would want to go that far out of their way to check?

My uncle was on the staff for Eatonville when Jumper was there. Said he was the best player he ever saw.
    I played against him my sophomore year. He was a senior and huge. Contact felt like a brick wall hit me.
    If memory serves, UW missed on him and he was a Duck?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

I'm a KM Royal, our football team always got it's shit pushed in by Kentwood. Fuck Renton and Tukwila g's up, ho's down.. Poor one out for all my dead homies.

KM OR DIE!!!!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    tvoie said:

DeepSeaZ said:

tvoie said:

Oregon State I thought.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    dawgbrew said:

Algona is the heart of the South. May the South Rise!! #CityOfTheGreatBlueHeron

My bro bought a house in Algona when he was 18. Smart guy!

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2017

Renton is the best of the south county cities.
    I like to damn things with faint praise, it's what I like to do.

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    tvoie said:

DeepSeaZ said:

tvoie said:

Why am I thinking Dartmouth? Pretty random. Sucks could be right.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    Wrong. Tacoma is rising.

Thank me later, J. For protecting your slangin' & bangin' hood.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    edited January 2017
    AIRWOLF said:

Passion said:

dhdawg said:

eklund says tryon will commit sooner rather than later.

He should, if he is serious about playing real defense in Pac-12
    Let's objectively look at his options:

UW: Best D in the Pac, best team in the Pac, sends kids from D to the NFL, 15 minutes from home, Top-5 team, great D coaches.

WSU: smells like cow shit, bad academis, you could easily end up in a shed, you will get a felony or three, you will make the Rob Barber face before you get waxed by UW, ugly uniforms, it's in Idaho.

UTAH: Move to Utah, sounds great at first then you realize college parties have soda and girls who don't, play on a good D and have locker room fights with your O that didn't score, enjoy third place in the Pac-12 S in the year you had the best shot you will ever have at winning it, freeze your balls off, think of ways to rationalize Jamal Anderson's sexual behavior.

ORE: Enjoy chats about the good old days of '13 in the mist, learn how to get away with rape on a liberal campus, get a $40k year job with Nike as a page when you're done, field phone calls from Cliff Harris about people who are out to get him/aliens/places to score bath salts.

What would you do?
    It's not what we would do. Obvious question.

It's what he would do. Again, you're assuming he's smart.
    I like how you are talking yourself in to getting angry about a kid you just found out about not going to UW when he was just offered two days ago.

Everybody needs a hobby, I guess.
    chincredibled...the TBS season is bringing out the true colors of so many halfbrains.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dhdawg said:

eklund says tryon will commit sooner rather than later.

He should, if he is serious about playing real defense in Pac-12
    Let's objectively look at his options:

UW: Best D in the Pac, best team in the Pac, sends kids from D to the NFL, 15 minutes from home, Top-5 team, great D coaches.

WSU: smells like cow shit, bad academis, you could easily end up in a shed, you will get a felony or three, you will make the Rob Barber face before you get waxed by UW, ugly uniforms, it's in Idaho.

UTAH: Move to Utah, sounds great at first then you realize college parties have soda and girls who don't, play on a good D and have locker room fights with your O that didn't score, enjoy third place in the Pac-12 S in the year you had the best shot you will ever have at winning it, freeze your balls off, think of ways to rationalize Jamal Anderson's sexual behavior.

ORE: Enjoy chats about the good old days of '13 in the mist, learn how to get away with rape on a liberal campus, get a $40k year job with Nike as a page when you're done, field phone calls from Cliff Harris about people who are out to get him/aliens/places to score bath salts.

What would you do?
    Go to Oregon. The rape stuff sold me.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    TommySQC said:

tvoie said:

DeepSeaZ said:

tvoie said:

Oregon State I thought.
    Nope. Oregon.

I believe he was coached by ex Skyline, Gig Harbor, and briefly UW coach Steve Gervais. Gervais was a Beav QB but Jumper ended up a Duck. and blew out an ACL. Frames houses now.
    In fairness to me, at the time, both were equally irrelevant.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Oregon's got the last visit ... watch out!!!
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

tvoie said:

DeepSeaZ said:

tvoie said:

Oregon State I thought.
    Nope. Oregon.

I believe he was coached by ex Skyline, Gig Harbor, and briefly UW coach Steve Gervais. Gervais was a Beav QB but Jumper ended up a Duck. and blew out an ACL. Frames houses now.
    In fairness to me, at the time, both were are equally irrelevant.
    @oregonblitzkrieg