Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DE Tryon (WSU commit) supposedly offered

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I assume this is plan C given the Jalen whogivesashit from AZ isn't committing
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

I assume this is plan C given the Jalen whogivesashit from AZ isn't committing

Tryon > Harris
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2017
    SO Noorgard is in play and is relatively legit...not some total reach Plan D type?

Anything else on the OL horizon? If we got Noorgard, plus Bain, don't we need another? Damnit I need a state of OL recruiting thread! I feel dirty again.

@Dennis_DeYoung
    @CokeGreaterThanPepsi

• Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

SO Noorgard is in play and is relatively legit...not some total reach Plan D type?

Anything else on the OL horizon? If we got Noorgard, plus Bain, don't we need another? Damnit I need a state of OL recruiting thread! I feel dirty again.

@Dennis_DeYoung
    @CokeGreaterThanPepsi

Sean Seaward and then Nick Ford
  • Options
    Founders Club
    tvoie said:

Swaye said:

@Dennis_DeYoung
    @CokeGreaterThanPepsi

Are either of them worthwhile, or typical late stage reaches?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

tvoie said:

Swaye said:

@Dennis_DeYoung
    @CokeGreaterThanPepsi

Are either of them worthwhile, or typical late stage reaches?
    I am down with Nick Ford, but Sean is another undersized guard
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    H_D said:

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

Tequilla said:

Does he have the grades? I thought he and Ali Gaye had pretty bad grades. I love both of their films.

If we offered then I'd expect that the grades check out
    Offering kids with marginal grades without checking the transcripts is something only an amateur dipshit does.

RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS
    I'm in my 40s and have an extensive collection of really great gifs bookmarked on my computer for times like this. And I am pretty proud of them.

FML

Share with the rest of us ya bearded cunt ya!

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/32969/important-gifs/p1
    But then they wouldn't be MINE.

Plus, how did you know I have a beard?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

@Swaye - here's what I have heard: Nick Ford, the problem is they checked his growth plates and it looks like he will get to 6-10 potentially. That worried them as they hate Dev Burleson apparently. I dunno. Just what I'm hearing.

Cole Norgaard is a really good player, but he's a project. Amazing #rarehuman ability, but he's not going to be ready for a while.

After that I don't know where we go. Maybe Seawards who I fucking hate.

There is still a 'mystery recruit' at OL that could be Davis (I think it likely is). If we get him and Norgaard I will be happy as fuck.

Stupid... Ford isn't Burelson and who knows if he gets to 6"10
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

@Swaye - here's what I have heard: Nick Ford, the problem is they checked his growth plates and it looks like he will get to 6-10 potentially. That worried them as they hate Dev Burleson apparently. I dunno. Just what I'm hearing.

Cole Norgaard is a really good player, but he's a project. Amazing #rarehuman ability, but he's not going to be ready for a while.

There is still a 'mystery recruit' at OL that could be Davis (I think it likely is). If we get him and Norgaard I will be happy as fuck.

You don't want to see Dennis when he's mad :wink:
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

What is the scuttlebutt on a mystery recruit and where is it coming from?

Davis would be fucking amazing. I'm going to remain skeptical until he appears with the Petersen cardboard cutout as secret/mystery recruits never seem to pan out.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wyatt Davis was mentioned as visiting in Jan. on the super secret Doogman podcast that they posted to Youtube.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Good chit. Thanks.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

How do you guys know this shit?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2762457/57f3d42b7bddf76044b2ca2d

Yeah, I'd rather he not go to WSU. Athletically, he reminds me off a 3* version of DJ Johnson. Obviously not nearly the player, but he's got the tools.
  • Options

How do you guys know this shit?
    Power of the force.
  • Options

Stupid... Ford isn't Burelson and who knows if he gets to 6"10
    Banner was pretty decent for a 6-9 guys.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2762457/57f3d42b7bddf76044b2ca2d

Yeah, I'd rather he not go to WSU. Athletically, he reminds me off a 3* version of DJ Johnson. Obviously not nearly the player, but he's got the tools.

Fuck him being a 3-star... He's a 4-star in my mind - and DJ is a 5-star in my mind.

Tryon is a fucking beast and the kind of kid you can win big time with. This kid is going to be 6-5, 260 and play BUCK for us. I absolutely love him.
    How long to get the Hazen outta him?