Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Unbiased" Peach Bowl Preview ...

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

Tequilla said:

Jonathan Smith - everything Alabama fans feel about Kiffin we feel about Smith

The sum total hatred in the hearts of all the bigoted Alabama fans in the world does not come close to the ire I feel towards Jonathan Smith on a benevolent day.
    Cute post but stereotyping Alabama with a 50's era narrative is progressive SJW bullshit.
    I said all the bigoted Alabama fans. It's not my fault you think that means all Alabama fans are bigots.

The fact that you're going all SJW (I just looked that up!) in defense of the poor Bama fans is pretty pathetic. You can mock anyone on this forum except veterans, white people, and rednecks. Then it just hits too close to home.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

You couldn't resist could you.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AlCzervik said:

Secfans said:

Tequilla said:

Not a dick question at all ...

I look at things from the perspective of what caused the breakdowns? Was it a talent issue? Or was it an execution issue?

When I see fundamental issues w Washington's RG position or perhaps plugging holes at OLB that to me is a talent issue that you may not be able to scheme around.

When looking at poor game planning, bad fundamentals, not getting the right drops in coverage, not coming back to balls leading to INTs, forcing throws, etc ... those are really correctable to me.

The SC game had a lot more of the latter than the former

So, you mentioned game planning, the game was 17-13 heading into the 4th. And yes, you only had 0.6 YPC for the game, but almost all of that was due to sacks.

Why did UW abandon the run almost completely? Chico had one carry, Gaskin 15. But the most criminal of offenses was Coleman with only 2 carries. He's the type of runner that could actually do well against USC.

What happened there?

You've stumbled upon the biggest chink in the armor:

On behalf of @RoadDawg55-san, I take offense at this slur.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Tequilla said:

The sum total hatred in the hearts of all the bigoted Alabama fans in the world does not come close to the ire I feel towards Jonathan Smith on a benevolent day.
    Cute post but stereotyping Alabama with a 50's era narrative is progressive SJW bullshit.
    I said all the bigoted Alabama fans. It's not my fault you think that means all Alabama fans are bigots.

The fact that you're going all SJW (I just looked that up!) in defense of the poor Bama fans is pretty pathetic. You can mock anyone on this forum except veterans, white people, and rednecks. Then it just hits too close to home.
    Thanks for emphatically making my point.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2016

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Tequilla said:

Let me guess. You think this was reverse racism too?

The only point being made is that I have more hatred than Bama fans. Reading anything else into this is FS.

Relatedly, you're a moron.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Secfans said:

Tequilla said:

Because Bama doesn't lose at home right?

From 2011 forward, Alabama has lost 3 home games, 2 at neutral sites (both in New Orleans), and 2 on the road.

If a UW team loses at Husky Stadium and nobody's there to see it, does it count? Ayooooo.

Yawn
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Tequilla said:

Let me guess. You think this was reverse racism too?

The only point being made is that I have more hatred than Bama fans. Reading anything else into this is FS.

Relatedly, you're a moron.
    Vacuous and facile with a dash of sandy vaginitis