Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Foster Sarell to UW: Yes or No?

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Our track record for can't miss blue chip OL is fucking disgraceful. He joins a long list....Shilling, DeCastro, Garnett...and now Fozzy Fuckface. Everyone should be shot.

It sux to lose out on a kid from WA, but why the fuck arnt we offering some other kids?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Our track record for can't miss blue chip OL is fucking disgraceful. He joins a long list....Shilling, DeCastro, Garnett...and now Fozzy Fuckface. Everyone should be shot.

It sux to lose out on a kid from WA, but why the fuck arnt we offering some other kids?
    I think mostly because all that is left pretty much sucks, but I'll let the experts weigh in here.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I think mostly because all that is left pretty much sucks, but I'll let the experts weigh in here.
    Someone (TBS experts) please tell this is not true. Tell that there are at least 1 or 2 decent players/projects that are available. If not, then we are royally fucked.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

Because Strausser can't handle recruiting more than two kids at the same time.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

tvoie said:

So I have been holding out hope for Foster for no real good reason, but today I did some TBSing and he's gone. To be honest, he's never seemed interested in UW in my opinion...sucks!

Coker has been saying this for months.
    Well I was holding out hope Coke was an idiot...seems he isn't.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

That's what scares me. This seems Sark-esque. Put all your eggs in the basket of a bunch of studs, get strung along, and offer some project OL and rave about them on signing day?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    He was gone to Stanford years ago. UW had a glimmer of hope when they destroyed Stanford on the field. The problem is, Stanford won the rest of their games against the shitty pac 12 and so there record didn't turn out to be that bad. Had they completely crashed, I think he might have picked UW.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    tvoie said:

tvoie said:

So I have been holding out hope for Foster for no real good reason, but today I did some TBSing and he's gone. To be honest, he's never seemed interested in UW in my opinion...sucks!

Coker has been saying this for months.
    Well I was holding out hope Coke was an idiot...seems he isn't.
    On matters of TBS'ing ... you have a better chance of KJV talking to you about white wines instead of merlots that drink like cabs
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Let the OL will be terrible forever meltdown ensue.

Let the CuntWaffle strawman defense ensue.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    yeah we were good this year idk why people are getting worked up about recruiting tbh
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Let the OL will be terrible forever meltdown ensue.

Let the CuntWaffle strawman defense ensue.
    Our o line being significantly improved is straw man?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Petersen is the closer and responsible for recruiting. Blaming the assistant who is turning these horrible recruits into pac 12 champions is retarded

Adams, McGary and Eldrenkamp were not horrible recruits.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club